Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    They said 3 faction bosses each, who both of you fight. I count 3 neutrals. Azshara is a pretty good candidate, it's a good opportunity to attack both the Alliance and the Horde.
    Also raid size doesn't have to impact how good the fight is. People really enjoyed Mythic Helya. That screenshot makes me think that it's more likely to be N'Zoth under the Shrine. The Shrine itself already looks a lot like N'Zoth and there are crazy people on the island, along with a mysterious dark presence and an Old God minion World Boss.
    Pretty sure its just going to be story leading into 8.2 as well as 2 higher ranking cultists/abominations or something. Maybe Lady Vashj or something similar at best.

Seem like 8.1 will be SoZ and 8.1.5 will be this 2 boss thing, probably released after blizzcon or at blizzcon or something similar to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Sigh... It's clear as day, for me at least.

Uldir = Emerald Nightmare.
    Trial of Valor = new 2 raid boss where Stormsong is but you could pretty much count Siege of Zuldazar in this awkward place too. AKA raids in between first entry raid and the main raid that would have been dropping tier pieces.
    Nighthold = Azshara raid.

However, because of Zuldazar raid + Storm raid having so many bosses it might mean that Azshara raid is in 8.2 in terms of patch placements and so we may only have 1 more raid tier afterwards in 8.3 or they actually release quite a lot of raiding content this expansion.
    I think there might be alot more raids than usual due to the horde vs alliance theme, they can use alot of existing assets in making interesting faction themed raids alongside the entirely new and deeper story raids.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Probably pushed to middle tier/8.2-8.2.5. It's actually great news - 8.1 is too soon for new zone, but we may get Nazjatar as proper zone for patch 7.2.

The Azshara raid and Nighthold open zone might be the Focus of the next Blizzcon + Black Empire (under the Oceans) as a teaser for the future like Argus

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If she's 8.2 and N'Zoth is 8.3 then this expansion has a surprising amount of story direction.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gromkark View Post
    Crucible of storms is only a 2 boss raid. Would they really put Azshara in a trial of valor type raid?
    Nazjatar will be 8.2 most likely. They stated Azshara would be a mid tier boss, but maybe they'll just save her to 8.3, with her and N'zoth.

The next expansion is an Azshara/Void themed one so don't expect to kill her this expansion even if she is an encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Pretty sure its just going to be story leading into 8.2 as well as 2 higher ranking cultists/abominations or something. Maybe Lady Vashj or something similar at best.

Seem like 8.1 will be SoZ and 8.1.5 will be this 2 boss thing, probably released after blizzcon or at blizzcon or something similar to that.
    It could be, but has there been a raid in the history of the game with a nobody as an end boss? There aren't really any underlings who we know of since Vashj is dead. There have been very few raids where we hadn't heard anything about the end boss before we went in, either through quests or the Warcraft RTS games. The only exceptions I know of are except for Mogu'shan Vaults where that was the point-you were exploring, and the Dragon filler raids in Wrath, and a 9 boss raid is not filler by any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    She was promised as a legion guldan 7.1 - 8.1
    wtf are they doing that patch wont gonna be cool its a failure

RIP BFA
    what a giant cry baby you are
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    It could be, but has there been a raid in the history of the game with a nobody as an end boss? There aren't really any underlings who we know of since Vashj is dead. There have been very few raids where we hadn't heard anything about the end boss before we went in, either through quests or the Warcraft RTS games. The only exceptions I know of are except for Mogu'shan Vaults where that was the point-you were exploring, and the Dragon filler raids in Wrath, and a 9 boss raid is not filler by any means.
    I doubt ressing Vashj would be very hard for N'zoth, I mean nefarian and onyxia came back :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Does the expression raid tier even make sense with no armor sets to support it?
    It does have armor sets.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    There was raids in Legion before we faced Gul'dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The next expansion is an Azshara/Void themed one so don't expect to kill her this expansion even if she is an encounter.
    Why would next expansion be Void/Azshara when this one is already? She's appeared in a dungeon and will be a raid boss. As for the void, we're killing one old god and a C'Thraxx at the moment, there's void stuff going on all over Kul Tiras and Zandalar, and I'll be shocked if N'Zoth isn't dead by 9.0. Doing 2 Azshara/Void expansions in a row would be a mistake.

Deleted
    Well Uldir will most likely has separate ones from the Zandalar (or faction) themed raid so it's a different tier by that logic.
    Then we're still talking about tiers. Traditionally, the first raid tier, when it had a smaller raid like Uldir, also featured a bigger raid like Siege of Zandalar. They also traditionally wrap up stories we've been introduced to while leveling up.

I mean she could be WoD Gul'dan instead of Legion Gul'dan.
    She could indeed, but it would be a mistake because after an expansion of void and naga people won't be keen for yet more void and naga.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromkark View Post
    Crucible of storms is only a 2 boss raid. Would they really put Azshara in a trial of valor type raid?
    Later, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    I doubt ressing Vashj would be very hard for N'zoth, I mean nefarian and onyxia came back :P

Vashj's corpse is on another planet which I'm not sure that we still have canonical access to.

Deleted
    She could indeed, but it would be a mistake because after an expansion of void and naga people won't be keen for yet more void and naga.
    This isn't an expansion of Void and Naga, though. They are here and there, but it's not overwhelming.

Plot twist: "Gul'dan of BfA" refers to WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by fallasleep View Post
    This isn't an expansion of Void and Naga, though. They are here and there, but it's not overwhelming.
    It will be overwhelming once the next raid turns into a naga attack, then we attack something shadowy under the Shrine of the Storms, and then maybe we still have to fight more void things in 8.2 and 8.3.