Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Desperate patch by bringing allied races already, more islands and warfronts? No thanks, boring content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespirit View Post
    Desperate patch by bringing allied races already, more islands and warfronts? No thanks, boring content.
    Nice that you missed 80% of the rest of the post.

New WQs but no paragon? No new WQs for me then xD

10+ Year Old Account
    So the BETA will be over soon?

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    wtf...a other horde race...fuck you blizzard. fucking horde first mentallity.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorba View Post
    After completing the faction, you experience the other side of the story through NPCs telling you what happened.
    They managed to get the mission table into a raid.

Pretty much me listening to the video...

"Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

What does Ion say at 26:48? Dark secrets of the ... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    7.1 was, quote, "the first major update" for Legion. 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 were major patches. 7.1.5, 7.2.5, and 7.3.5 were minor patches.
    Nope, it wasn't you didn't even link a source
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    sounds like the horde is gonna lose, rastakhan dies, and the alliance does a fighting retreat with their mission complete.
    You mean the king that almost died...yup...but he will just be replaced by his daughter. And if you watched what ion said...the alliance gets pushed back to the harbor...aka they/we lose :S

Jaina is going to become some new form of undeadv( light) and Rhastakan(sp) will become some new form of dark undead

Progress towards the X Number of Exalted reputations achievements will be account wide.
    Alright, this is a good one! Very good start. I am happy I don't have to farm my old main through legion and bfa!

Champion of Azeroth reputation will be effectively account wide. If you are already Revered, you can level an alt and go get your upgrades right away at Level 120.
    And in the same step I have to ask, why not make all account wide, simple as that...

Reputation restricted transmog items will have restrictions removed.
    Or just make them account wide, wouldn't that be easier? What about recipes? I already farmed the rep, why do I have to do it on my alts (since you can only have two professions)? What if I am no goblin and don't want a gold sink :-)

Deleted
    Btw is there any proof that this was live and not a recording? There's no interaction with the chat or anything, so it could've been pre-recorded O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Mchamster View Post
    This is why bitching on a massive scale about problems with the game appears to be the only way to make effective changes for the good. They could have listened to beta feedback on a lot of this.
    Very regretable, but true tbh......

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    All I want is them to lower the rep requirements for the Legion based Allied Races. Keep the requirement, just lower it to revered at least. It is such a slog trying to get exalted with Argussian and AotL if you missed it at the time.
    8.1 release = the day everyone resubs
    Last edited by emilpor; 2018-09-18 at 07:50 PM.

We kinda need the champs of azeroth alt changes now when they matter more than later... : /

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    What are you talking about?
    raid my fault corrected it. Thanks

Deleted
    So, let's see what is exciting to look forward to, and what I'm dismissing as I'm not interested at all:

Tides of Vengeance
    The Horde and Alliance conflict may feel more distant right now, but that's all about to change.
    I'm in favour of fleshing out the conflict between Alliance vs Horde. I'm an old Warcraft player so I was missing the neverending conflict those factions have always had. All this teamwork they had got very boring and, even questionably, why even bother different factions if they are going to co-operate with everything?

New Content
    The War Campaign continues.
    Incursions are coming - Similar to Legion Assaults. Horde/Alliance forces will invade an area, turning off World Quests, and adding an objective for the area.
    New World Quests are coming.
    New Warfront - The Battle for Darkshore. Night Elves vs Forsaken. New Structures and Upgrades. Darkshore will have max level character content and zone updates.
    War Campaign continues, I really hope it's lengthy. I've already started to forget what the last thing I did was. All this timegating the campaign makes it uninteresting for me.
    Incursions, depending on how they are done, but initally I feel "meh" about it. I wasn't that big fan of Legion Assaults, just felt like any WQ that didn't do any permanent change to the world.
    New World Quests? I'm geniunly curious if there's someone out there that are excited about more World Quests? I've hit revered with all factions and going Exalted with some, and even if they would add more for diversity I find no joy in them.
    New Warfront? The first one was really boring. There was no challenge, there was no depth to it. Regardless how poorly you would perform you would win eventually anyway.

Island Expeditions
    None of those listed made me interested in farming more Island Expeditions. Again, it feels like there's no depth to it, everyone just does it for the weekly reward and then forgets it.

New Raids
    Siege of Zuldazar
    Different than any raid before.

Crucible of Storms
    This raid has two bosses and is located under Stormsong Valley,
    It will be released after Zuldazar.
    New raids is nice. I hope they add more challenge to them though. I'm fine with LFR being easy, but Normal and Heroic could be a tad harder.
    Crucible of Storms sounds like a new "Gruul + Magtheridon". I hope the bosses are interesting at least.

Now what I hope is that they really flesh out the loot tables. For example, Uldir has no 2H Axe whatsoever. Why exclude an item-type at all? That's just boring and lazy.

System Improvements
    I want updates on Shaman class. I also hope for updates for other classes that also feel they are left behind.
    Azerite Traits, not interested. None so far (Resto Shaman) has felt really that interesting at all. The only trait I found slightly interesting was that Healing Stream Totem would do a mini-chain heal. Too many lackluster traits.
    Sure, they are going to remove a lot of traits and implament new ones, but considering that these traits made it through to final build and existed up to 8.1 has left me with no hopes of them actually knowing what good traits could be done.
    CoA Reputation being account wide I fully support to 100%. The CoA grind was fun the first 2-3 days. 3 weeks later it's not that fun anymore just to get higher ilvl on the neck.
    New Allied Races, that I will look forward to. I do hope there's a small quest chain to officially make them an Allied Race.

So, in short, half the update that is interesating to look forward to, other half I'm just wondering who they are catering for, as me and many others are very uninterested in those features.

Give us the Faction Champions fight again!

Welp, I wasn't expecting new raids and I have to say it's really good.
    BUT I was fully expecting a new zone and the 2 last allied races... SOMETHING to outside, and I doubt a handful of new WQ for reps that I already maxed (exalted everywhere minus tortolan) will give us much to do.

And if Arathi is to go by, Darkshore rework will offer VERY limited content.

New campaign missions is good tho.

So yeah... I don't know. It's better than I expected on some area, and worst on others. And since I stopped raided long ago, 8.1 won't offer me much to do.

Pretty lack luster update, not hyped for this it's neither here or there, it's what was to be expected raid wise.

1 raid = to be expected for a 8.1 patch, nothing special
    1 raid announced for later = again not content dropping with 8.1 and just two bosses.

War campaign = A few more quests, that isn't much.
    More warfronts = more of the same boring repeatable content, one of the "special" features of this exp
    - Wow alliance first, when everyone already got better gear than what's available in it, how generous of you, you messed warfront's up big time, this helps/offsets nothing.
    More islands = more of the same boring repeatable content, one of the "special" features of this exp, hardly anyone is doing them anymore
    More WQ = Who is really doing them anyone after getting exalted, i certainly am not.
    Incursions = trying hard to recreate the invasions that were popular (rightfully so) they were great for leveling, the same mechanic to just unlock a zone objective, no thanks
    Fixing 1 (yes one) achievement, so its now account wide, oh my god such content.

How about actually bringing some content such as:
    - Unlocking the two new allied races (but nope that is AFTER the raids..)
    - Fixing the fact that alot of people are stuck with Sanguicell/Expulsoms/Hydrocores they can't use for anything
    - Actually make rep account wide, not just fixing an achievement, if not for all reps, then for current exp, why not let alts get items from quartermasters if your main has unlocked the rep.
    - Actually fix/balance the traits, you did 2, there is still 90% garbage choices, and you even nerfed the one from raid gear to the ground, way to obsolete your own content
    - Implement rep gains past exalted like legion, literally nothing to do in-game when you hit exalted, other than the 1-2 raid days, when you don't do mythics (boring content).
    - Giving us P2 for pathfinder to unlock flying
    - The list could go on and on on actual content they could have provided, this was more or less just an announcement of the raids we already knew were going to be present in the .1 patch, future prediction we will have a raid in .2 and .3 if they ever release!