Poll: Are you satisfied with the stuff announced today?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    No fly no buy.
    Then goodbye
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

No, I am not. They simply said they're fixing X but didn't explain how with Y and how it will affect Z.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    this patch seems to be boring and i think it will kill wow, its time to play other games
    You do it first ill be waiting for when you come back
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by evilmoo View Post
    no word about class changes / balance / gameplay, everybody knew new raid was coming nothing new about that.
    Fix the fucking classes.
    yes! Please!

Some good ones. Most of it expected. Some stinkers among it at as well, adding more azerite rubbish won't make the system better - the opposite actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Is because YOUR version of fun is different from several other people, whom are not enjoying the current interaction. I think theres a middle ground between and it has not been achieved.r
    I apologize if this comes off wrong, but I am asking why? Like, what does that mean? I don't know what is the actual issue. My shadow priest kills things great, my elemental shaman takes on four mobs and once and walks away without a scratch. The interfaces and spells are working right, I am not understanding what is happening. Middle ground? Abiguous. Are you unable to level up? Is this as I said some sort of "hardcore" end game stuff that I will never play that is what people are having issue with? I know I make up the majority of the playerbase, so is it fringe things like rated BGs and Arena/Mythic stuff that I never play and have no interest in, is it that the classes can't do something in those extreme ends?
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by freqs View Post
    A "play once" every 2 week thing.

Note that this is island EXPEDITION. Could care less.

This will probably be release in 9-12+ weeks, so hardcores will be left with nothing to do in the mean time.

Could careless about transmog.
    If you were actually a hardcore raider you would be thrilled to have a few weeks off after Uldir.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    There was no option for "I think so?" I mean it sounds good with vague things like "class improvements" and "better traits" and "more fun".. but what does that mean? I have to wait for data mining.
    ^ this basically.

It all sounds really good, especially the raids. However I’d like to see all of this in action.

Class improvements, azerite armor being more complex, better traits and new story development all sound amazing but it’s also very vague so I’d like to see what they mean by this and what they’re going to accomplish with these statements.

Based on just what we’ve heard though it sounds like a great patch imo. 2 raids, story development for multiple main characters including tyrande (finally) and system improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    No word about class changes / balance / gameplay, everybody knew new raid was coming nothing new about that.
    Fix the fucking classes.
    PTR is going up later in the week so we find out soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Not one bit.

They announced bolt on content that's nice, but ultimately none of this stuff is going to be impactful.
    New Raids? We get them every expansion. Kul Tirans and Zandalari? We already knew they were coming. Incursions? Oh boy, another piece of Legion content.
    Meanwhile, they're going to "tweak" the unsalvageable system of Azerite Armor, and they've said very little about classes.

If you somehow like this expansion, this patch will be fine. If you take issue with the foundational problems of BfA, there's really not much here to get excited about. Is it cool to have heritage armor for non-Allied races? Absolutely. Is that going to save BfA? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Some good ones. Most of it expected. Some stinkers among it at as well, adding more azerite rubbish won't make the system better - the opposite actually.
    Thats not exactly what they said. They said they want to make it more complex and fix bad traits/add better ones. If they do it right I believe it could help the azerite system and definitely make it better.

It’s not like Artifacts in legion started off great either. They were very simple and the grind was fucking horrendous (70.-7.1), but they fixed most of those issues in 7.2. So it’s not like they can’t help the azerite system and it sounds like they want to, we just need to see what they’re gonna do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    I play because I like my friends.

The game couldn't be worse tho. Shit classes, dull content outside of dungeons and raids, yet they keep doubling down on that garbage content that is Warfronts and Island Expeditions.
    I'd suggest making friends in other games that you enjoy playing. Make friends in OW or w/e game you enjoy.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

No, because they're delaying flying to the next major patch for no particular reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    No, because they're delaying flying to the next major patch for no particular reason.
    LOL this too and this went over everyone's heads
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    Thats not exactly what they said. They said they want to make it more complex and fix bad traits/add better ones. If they do it right I believe it could help the azerite system and definitely make it better.
    Considering they're aiming for balance, are limited to 1 "complex" trait, and complexity itself is going to be limited by the fact that said trait has to be balanced with others, there's really not much of a chance of that happening.

Artifacts didn't have this problem, because every trait was eventually going to be unlocked. The only question was which ones you shot for first. Plus, we've already "waited and saw" with Azerite. People rang the alarm bells all throughout Beta and people told us "Wait and see." Look at where we are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    Pretty sure they said only Belf and Dwarf armor for now, Undead was just art concept for future patches I'm guessing
    Each Warfront looks like it has its own racial theme independent of heritage armors. Arathi was Human and Orc motif. Darkshore is Forsaken and Night Elf. I believe that is what was previewed

"tons of new content"

id love that grass youre smoking!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Nope. Not one bit.

They announced bolt on content that's nice, but ultimately none of this stuff is going to be impactful.
    New Raids? We get them every expansion. Kul Tirans and Zandalari? We already knew they were coming. Incursions? Oh boy, another piece of Legion content.
    Meanwhile, they're going to "tweak" the unsalvageable system of Azerite Armor, and they've said very little about classes.

If you somehow like this expansion, this patch will be fine. If you take issue with the foundational problems of BfA, there's really not much here to get excited about. Is it cool to have heritage armor for non-Allied races? Absolutely. Is that going to save BfA? Nope.
    Interesting perspective. People said the artifact system was garbage and unsalvageable until 7.2 came along and fixed one of the worst grinds we’ve ever had in this game.

So personally I think they can definitely help it depending upon the changes made. If all they do is add more traits? Then no. If they actually take past feedback into account or even come up with new ways to actually make it more complex? Then yeah.

Same with classes. If they actually fix some underlying issues with the classes that currently have them then it’ll be great. If all they do is a tuning pass then the classes will do great but still feel like shit.

It all comes down to what they actually are going to do which we’ll be seeing soon.

As for everything else, we didn’t get 2 new raids at the same time in legion or WoD, it’s been a while since we’ve gotten more than 1 to progress at a given time. Incursions are similar to legion content but it’s more content to do as long as the rewards are there. How is this bad? I’ll take more content even if it’s similar to past content as long as it’s good, and the invasions were good imo.

Based on all of your posts though I’m really not sure any changes would actually ever make you happy. Wrath copied content from both vanilla and BC, BC copied content from vanilla, Cata copied content from Wrath and BC, MoP copied content from all 3, etc. Every expansion has copied content from the previous ones. Not sure why you’d hold it against BfA but not Wrath or Cata or any of the others. BfA does feel like legion 2.0 but if they manage to help the current systems (islands, azerite armor) then I think it’ll be good.
    Last edited by Thestuff1992; 2018-09-18 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Yes, but no dungeon content, also Shamans.
    was actually surprised no dungeons but i guess there was a lot of focus on raids to get the alliance vs horde feel going for azshara. expect at least 1, maybe 2 dungeons with azshara raid.

I have to say for the first time - half of the comments is indeed absolutely pointless and dumb whining.
    Overall, I am. Of course, Zuldazar raid is probably a stalemate, but we will see soon. (well, there has to be stalemate in the end anyway, welcome to having two factions).
    But people, please read your own comments. Just WTF?