Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    The horde is the one that actually quested in Voldun. Alliance just did a small war campaign quest.
    and if you did both you'd understand that the Sehtrak are way more indebted to the Alliance than they are the Horde

oof

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    classic release....kappa
    Playable Demo, maybe.

Release won't be any sooner than the gap before 9.0, at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Why would the Alliance get Sethrak? Makes no sense. What did the Alliance canonically do for them over the Horde?
    New Allied Races are a very long ways off. The reason people think they'll go Alliance is less story driven (though there are a few threads there with potential) and more because they're a thematic match with Vulpera, who are almost certainly going Horde if added.

They also seem to match up well with a Blizzard comment on looking at evening out themes between factions, something about balancing it out if one side has a shortage of "cool races" while the other needs a "cute race". This can pretty easily be attributed to Vulpera and Sethrak.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    Playable Demo, maybe.

Release won't be any sooner than the gap before 9.0, at the earliest.
    As many people said before - November 2019 make most sense. If will be both likely after last big BfA patch (maybe around launch of last raid) and WoW 15th anniversary.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure we will be bedazzled like last year
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Pretty much what the titles read. If 8.1 was pretty much revealed today, then what is at Blizzcon for us? The only thing I can imagine is talks about 8.1.5, 8.2, and some story telling stuff. If the Argus announcement back in the day was any example to go by.
    more horde stuff for WoW....
    and alliance gets 1 new hat.

But for real. i hope something cool for the alliance. A allied race, gear, mounts, raid or something. But i am afraid its going to be horde again.
    Think aszhara raid or zone. Or something sylvanas.

Probably about patch 8.2 and finally more news about Classic to those who cannot wait for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I expect this:

8.1.5 - PTR after Blizzcon, launch in February
    1) Evergreen content:
    - Warlords of Draenor Timewalking
    - Firelands Timewalking raid
    - (wishful thinking) either M+ or World Quests added to timewalking
    - return of Brawlers Guild
    2) More class changes, tuning for Zuldazar raid that will launch with 8.1.5 (Stormsong launch will launch sooner, few weeks after 8.1)

8.2 - PTR in March, launch in May
    1) New zone: Nazjatar
    2) Azshara raid
    3) Flying
    4) New dungeon in Nazjatar
    5) New content for islands etc.
    6) "Mage Tower" of BfA - unique armor sets for tanks, healers, ranged and melee (more than 1, but many shared accross specs - maybe 1 per challenge, if would make total of 7 in Legion world)
    7) Warfront, maybe Barrens (Taurens vs. Dwarves).
    8) Blizzard surprise us.
    9) Ion droping the mic at the end.

I know this sound very similar to Legion. And you're right - so far BfA schedule looks similar. I think Ion is that kind of guy that doesn't change what isn't broken - for example WoD raid structure didn't change between WoD and Legion/BfA at all. I think same will happen with BFA patch schedule (I smell 8.3 Nyalotha).
    This seems pretty realistic and is what I expect

Don't forget they will probably reveal the next set of Allied races after Zandalari and Kul Tirans, which I bet will be Vulpera and Junker Gnomes.

The Barrens warfront being Tauren vs Dwarves is a conclusion I came too as well.

And the surprise will probably be the reveal of Nya'lotha.

Quote Originally Posted by HAHA DOOD LMAO XD XD View Post
    and if you did both you'd understand that the Sehtrak are way more indebted to the Alliance than they are the Horde

oof
    Don't see how...not only did we save the leader, we also helped him in the final battle against the emperor but was there with him to fight the general to stop (and failed) of reviving the faceless guy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    This seems pretty realistic and is what I expect

Don't forget they will probably reveal the next set of Allied races after Zandalari and Kul Tirans, which I bet will be Vulpera and Junker Gnomes.

The Barrens warfront being Tauren vs Dwarves is a conclusion I came too as well.

And the surprise will probably be the reveal of Nya'lotha.
    Yeah, I think about Vulpera/some Gnomes too. So far every Allied Races is connected by model or lore to existing "classic" race. And for 7.3 we will probably see Calia Alliance Undead and some kind of Horde "Worgen"/"Worgen model" (maybe Saberon?) race. Or other way around.

And 1 change - I missed the fact that Stormsong raid will happen after Zuldazar (which is kinda strange).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2018-09-18 at 08:23 PM.

I hope something better than predicted

classic release....kappa
    I hope this is planned to be discussed at Blizzcon.
    Diablo-something will be talked about also, I think.

And I get to be there for it. Should be a good time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Well let's look at Blizzcon 2016:
    - 7.1 already released
    - Nighthold opening after newyear
    - 7.2 (raid) announcement
    - Reveal of where the expansion will eventually head towards

So for Blizzcon 2018 it's plausible that:
    - 8.1 will already be out
    - SoZ and CoS will be out december/new year
    - 8.2 (raid) announcement
    - Revealing the setting of the expansion's conclusion
    Uhm 8.1 is on PTR later this week so most likely released weekend before blizzcon as 4 weeks is standard fare for PTR? Or did I miss something? I'd expect SoZ to be out before or directly following blizzcon and with CoS the month after / holliday lull period. With 8.2 dropping somewhere in late january or early february.

8.2 raid, dungeon, allied races, heritage armor, story, and flying.

Maybe Classic, but I'm not really expecting anything about it until 2019.

Overall though, I expect it to be a fairly light Blizzcon for WoW.

8.2 Nazjatar patch:

- New 10-12 boss Azshara themed raid
    - New Nazjatar level 120 zone with continuation of war campaign + WQs
    - New warfront
    - 1-2 new 5-man dungeons
    - New allied races. Vulpera for Horde and Murlocks for Alliance. If the naga are the focus of the patch this is the perfect opportunity to make murlocks playable

Deleted
    Next allied races and i guess the azhara content (zones) like Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Next two allied races.
    Pretty confident it's going to be Vulpera (H), as for the Alliance, not sure... Either Sethrak or, God help us.... Junker Gnomes.
    Horde has a ton more interaction with Sethrak.

Overwatch and HotS skins for sure.

classic release....kappa
    Dream on, the latest comments by Brack is that they still have a ton of work to do, I wouldn't expect more than an update that they're really busy working on it. Release? Don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Pretty much what the titles read. If 8.1 was pretty much revealed today, then what is at Blizzcon for us? The only thing I can imagine is talks about 8.1.5, 8.2, and some story telling stuff. If the Argus announcement back in the day was any example to go by.
    Blizzcon is about all of their games. It's typically where they announce big stuff, but they don't guarantee big things for WoW, most likely they'll do a "state of WoW type presentation and tease stuff in the Q&As.

I expect something Diablo related as the big reveal, and possible something Overwatch related. Maybe announcements for the Diablo and Starcraft remakes. Possibly a Hearthstone expansion reveal.

They really need a new game, but I'm not expecting a new franchise. Possibly in the future, they have an unnamed project that isn't Diablo related they're working on.

It's very possible this year's Blizzcon will have no big announcements - there have been years like that before.