Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only one winning will be Bwonsamdi harvesting Rastakhans soul and screwing Talanji into servitude.

5+ Year Old Account
    You had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    ah ok. like star wars and star trek, i only pay attention to core media as 'canon', everything else has shown to be ephemeral / retconned easily and really just are revenue generators for hardcore fans.

although even core media nowadays isn't very reliable... seems commitment to content from a continuity perspective lasts only 5-10 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    The only one winning will be Bwonsamdi harvesting Rastakhans soul and screwing Talanji into servitude.
    That ~might~ be the hook to point towards the void expansion in 2020.

Or Bwonsamdi is encouraging the alliance to run the invasion to boost the body count for his real master.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Did you forget that Alliance lost a zone to a warfront? Darkshore (an Alliance only zone) is being made into a warfront.

Now would be a great time for Genn to retake Gilneas and push into Silverpine, turning that zone into a warfront.
    that would be a great idea, then blizzard could git rid of the now non-canon forsaken attack upon the kirin tor during cataclysm.

Obviously the Alliance is doomed to fail this invasion since the Horde raid repel them to theyr ships and make horde players face theyr commanders and remaining forces. Yeah another victory for the Horde ! It's not like Zul'dazar would be destroyed and get a visual update to show the damages done vy the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeArt View Post
    Obviously the Alliance is doomed to fail this invasion since the Horde raid repel them to theyr ships and make horde players face theyr commanders and remaining forces. Yeah another victory for the Horde ! It's not like Zul'dazar would be destroyed and get a visual update to show the damages done vy the Alliance.
    The Alliance doesn't have to conquer Dazar'alor to destroy their fleet.
    Which is the true target.

Stay mad, savages.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.
    1 gated mythic dungeon compares to 1 full raid...yeah right...

lets not give the horde a allied race, and the alliance 2 next time..see how people feel then. Or give the horde 1 old raptor mount and the alliance a bee mount, a flying jaina ship and submarine...because that is a comparison :S

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    I'm actually rather pleased about this, as a Horde player - at long last, we're finally seeing the Alliance grow some balls and go on the offensive. What's more it means they inevitably get to beat the shite out of multiple Alliance bosses like Jaina and *prays* Alleria that they have had coming for soooo long. And also, it could well mean that somewhere down the line, the Horde will finally get an actual raid to lay waste to an Alliance city in response. Bring it on, I say
    By the end of this expansion, the sisters 3 will be undead , they represent the fates so it makes sense they all would get on the same page.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    1 gated mythic dungeon compares to 1 full raid...yeah right...

lets not give the horde a allied race, and the alliance 2 next time..see how people feel then. Or give the horde 1 old raptor mount and the alliance a bee mount, a flying jaina ship and submarine...because that is a comparison :S
    In what universe is the Horde getting an allied race while Alliance would get 2 is a valid comparison to anything that has happened to WoW so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    By the end of this expansion, the sisters 3 will be undead , they represent the fates so it makes sense they all would get on the same page.
    doubtful, they're more likely to make vereesa light-forged if that's the case.

Can't wait for impending Anduin speech from that platform atop the pyramid. Bring your notebook Hordies!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    In what universe is the Horde getting an allied race while Alliance would get 2 is a valid comparison to anything that has happened to WoW so far?
    Simple...we are talking about horde favortism. Because they get more. ( or better etc etc)
    So if we give do it the otherway around. You think the horde would be fine with that?

Any guesses on the Raid bosses for each side? I don't know a single alliance character that isn't a major player (Tyrande, etc.) so I guess Horde bosses will be random foot soldiers up until Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Simple...we are talking about horde favortism. Because they get more. ( or better etc etc)
    So if we give do it the otherway around. You think the horde would be fine with that?
    they bitch whine and moan whenever the alliance are even close to competitive, of course not.
    void elf being competitive with trolls and undead for DPS was so "overpowered" it didn't even make it live.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Any guesses on the Raid bosses for each side? I don't know a single alliance character that isn't a major player (Tyrande, etc.) so I guess Horde bosses will be random foot soldiers up until Jaina.
    I'm assuming Rastakhan dies and that the other Alliance bosses will be Hexlord Raal and Wardruid Loti. Unless the bosses are the Zandalari loa.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    they bitch whine and moan whenever the alliance are even close to competitive, of course not.
    void elf being competitive with trolls and undead for DPS was so "overpowered" it didn't even make it live.
    be carefull, you will be burned at the stake saying that here...
    I am alone in thinking that the horde is getting more etc etc ( just joking :P).

But yeah, i agree. But they do not see it that way They think 1 mythic ( gated ) dungeon equals a whole raid.
    Then they say...but the alliance is in there 2. etc etc

i mean what do you expect. all blizzard does is turn cool looking places into destroyed shitholes. and i'm afraid the expansion of all out faction war isnt the place for grand new incredible paradises to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    doubtful, they're more likely to make vereesa light-forged if that's the case.
    That is possible I guess, or they will all end up in the shadowlands together.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    I'm assuming Rastakhan dies and that the other Alliance bosses will be Hexlord Raal and Wardruid Loti. Unless the bosses are the Zandalari loa.
    Tbh aside from Rastakhan I expect all the other bosses to be made up for the raid. With maybe Zolani being a trash mob immediately before Rastakhan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.