Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    be carefull, you will be burned at the stake saying that here...
    I am alone in thinking that the horde is getting more etc etc ( just joking :P).

But yeah, i agree. But they do not see it that way They think 1 mythic ( gated ) dungeon equals a whole raid.
    Then they say...but the alliance is in there 2. etc etc
    meh, it wouldn't be the first time.
    the horde has always gotten more, since vanilla horde racials were the first to have DPS additions, when BC came horde paladins got the seal of blood allowing retri to do enough damage to actually be worth taking off the bench, in wrath blood elves invalidated heroic no watchers yogg saron's adds, etc.

meanwhile EMFH was only ever OP when they finally gave humans an actual DPS racial without neutering EMFH from being a in-built PvP trinket.

Okay but now that it's 2-0 for faction raids I'd like to raid an Alliance capital by next xpac. Preferably killing Anduin so I can cannibalize his corpse afterward like I did to Garrosh, but I'll feast on whoever.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Simple...we are talking about horde favortism. Because they get more. ( or better etc etc)
    So if we give do it the otherway around. You think the horde would be fine with that?
    That doesn't answer the question in any way, shape or form. I'll try again. You talking about a hypothetical scenario of Horde getting 1 allied race while the Alliance gets two and asking how Horde would like things the other way around more than implies the Horde at some point got 2 allied races while the Alliance got 1. So, when did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    meh, it wouldn't be the first time.
    the horde has always gotten more, since vanilla horde racials were the first to have DPS additions, when BC came horde paladins got the seal of blood allowing retri to do enough damage to actually be worth taking off the bench, in wrath blood elves invalidated heroic no watchers yogg saron's adds, etc.

meanwhile EMFH was only ever OP when they finally gave humans an actual DPS racial without neutering EMFH from being a in-built PvP trinket.
    You mean the vanilla that saw Alliance have multiple zones more, whereas the Horde was gutted in leveling and had to grind mobs to level at multiple points? And the EMFH that made humans dominate the PvP for years? Horde has always gotten more indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    That is possible I guess, or they will all end up in the shadowlands together.
    could be both, using the other sisters to explore the void after-life and light after-life.

Why does it matter.

Oh wait it doesn't, people complaining about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Tbh aside from Rastakhan I expect all the other bosses to be made up for the raid. With maybe Zolani being a trash mob immediately before Rastakhan.
    Pa'ku, Gonk were foreshadowed to be bosses in the leveling, besides like Samedi they have the boss thing in their portrays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

*Ignores that Boralus was already attacked by Horde as well as ignoring that the Zandalari haven't joined the Horde by that point, making this the inciting incedent that pushes them into joining the Horde.*

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, more Talanji. Oh boy, who could have seen this coming. What an exciting turn of events, with a satisfactory ending for us.

Alliance gets to raid our city again, Jaina won't die and we'll have lose Rastakhan for one of the most well written, complex, enjoyable and well voiced characters in the Warcraft universe.

At least I won't have to hear her say G'huun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    We finally have a decent capital city(Zandalari) that hasn't been ruined by war and now we are going to turn it into a shithole. Also probably they'll kill Rastakan. While Jaina will obviously get away.

Blizzard is horde biased btw.
    Oh quit your whining. Blizzard finally bring us something unique and innovative, it has nothing to do with biased one way or the other.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Did you forget that Alliance lost a zone to a warfront? Darkshore (an Alliance only zone) is being made into a warfront.

Now would be a great time for Genn to retake Gilneas and push into Silverpine, turning that zone into a warfront.
    Look on the bright side, if Darkshore is a warfront, we get to kick the Horde out, about once every three weeks, at any rate... :3

I’m already happy it’s not left in an eternal wrecked state like Ashenvale was between Cata release and it’s re-wrecking in the BfA pre-event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    It's obviously going to be a Horde victory. Alliance kill Rastakhan which will be a net positive because Talanji is hyped up as being soooo powerful and wise, and it's time for her stinky old man to move over. And they've already said the final fights will pretty much be the Alliance driven out.

I shouldn't expect we'll see any lasting damage to Zuldazar either because, to quote the SoO reasoning, "we don't want to alienate Horde players."

This part was a nice surprise though.
    That will probably happen, because it would drive the Bwonsamdi storyline forward

10+ Year Old Account
    So after everyone moaning about the horde being the agressors again Blizzard decided to make the Alliance be the agressors and... that's a bad thing?

Deleted
    Well since the Horde version takes place when Alliance are alrdy attacking the city would mean we will save the city and beat them back into the sea and hopefully kill the crazy B Jaina in the proces.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.
    and darnassus got ganked in a prepatch.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rastakhan is an idiot anyway so more power to the Alliance to kill him. Hopefully it'll be canonical too unless we're talking about a 1% "haha thought you'd win, fools? *vanishes*"
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Oh great, more Talanji. Oh boy, who could have seen this coming. What an exciting turn of events, with a satisfactory ending for us.

Alliance gets to raid our city again, Jaina won't die and we'll have lose Rastakhan for one of the most well written, complex, enjoyable and well voiced characters in the Warcraft universe..
    And it still wouldn't be enough to compensate for Teldrassil, Theramore, and everything else. Stop your cryfest. Zandalar isn't even in the Horde yet. Every Horde city should be a smouldering ruin by the end of this story. Blah blah blah it's war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You mean the vanilla that saw Alliance have multiple zones more, whereas the Horde was gutted in leveling and had to grind mobs to level at multiple points?
    False
    And the EMFH that made humans dominate the PvP for years? Horde has always gotten more indeed.
    ROFL horde still dominated pvp and pve for longer due to better racials. Clueless as always.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As long as we kill Jaina and Alleria, the Alliance can even kill Bwonsamdi.

*Meanwhile in Alliance war campaign* Also, I was under the impression that Undercity was a colossal Alliance win Pick one.
    supposed to. but jaina deus ex saved the day and the horbe bombe themselves.
    my impression was : sylvana just stole our victory supposed to bring us faction pride. sylvanas take the alliance as a gang of looser.
    it's not hard to find in this forum horde laughting at alliance with the famous Horde 2-Alliance 0 and they were right.
    i am not saying it's not a big loss for the Horde but it's all about our feeling. and feeling of alliance after lordaeron is not very good. if the alliance are in full attack with vengeance idea then ok it's look better.

moreover i think blizz story teller want to kill Rastakhan and put Talanji on the throne. alliance raid could be a way
    i am not really happy about this because of personnal tast, i like the zandalari and their lore since a long time and it's a bad target for the alliance. but it still better than taking slap in our face without reaction as we always did.
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-09-18 at 09:18 PM.

I don't know why people are upset. The Alliance are finally being proactive.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    And it still wouldn't be enough to compensate for Teldrassil, Theramore, and everything else. Stop your cryfest. Zandalar isn't even in the Horde yet. Every Horde city should be a smouldering ruin by the end of this story. Blah blah blah it's war.
    More bothered about having to put up with the worst Horde-side character put forth in BfA thus far, but let's be honest, you guys had your moments in SoO and WoD. Plus, I'm sure they're making sure Alliance players will enjoy the Sylvanas raid fight they're coding as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    *Ignores that Boralus was already attacked by Horde as well as ignoring that the Zandalari haven't joined the Horde by that point, making this the inciting incedent that pushes them into joining the Horde.*
    how is this after cata and MoP inciting? the zandalari have been hostile to both factions since wrath.