Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I work in road traffic accidents and let me tell you, 4/5 people are usually more concerned with their own wellbeing - the damage to their car, their time, stress on their life, the charges against them - than they are about the person they hit. I find this to be true even in cases where people, multiple people, have been killed. Denial is a helluva drug.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What makes it seem like he got away with murder? Even the fucking title of the thread makes it obvious that no one is claiming he got away with murder.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean "implied" right? Not "implemented"? He avoided charges, how is that not factual? Avoiding charges doesn't suggest you did anything illegal.
    The avoid charges thing in the titel maybe?

Because as far as i know if you´r enot charged with anything you got away with it, or is that not so?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    The avoid charges thing in the titel maybe?

Because as far as i know if you´r enot charged with anything you got away with it, or is that not so?
    The title is perfectly clear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this happen to me when I was like 10 or 12. I rode my bike a lot, and I would ride it fast through an intersection without obeying stop signs. Yea, I was an idiot. I literally hit a car coming through an intersection and flipped mid air. When I landed I saw the guy concerned about his dent on his door and not my situation. Yea my fault but I think the door can wait. Dude yelled at me and screamed and I responded that "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    Sounds sadistic, he does.
    Nah, sounds like the typical millenial... doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Irrelevant.
    If you cannot hit the brakes in time then you were going to fast.

It does not matter who or what was in the road.
    You killed it. Noble prize to this fellow!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    He didn’t drive away that’s in the OP what is the “whole story” to you? I even posted his feel bad statement which was also shit. You are the biased one sorry the story doesn’t fit your view also the ducking links are there. Why do I need to post giant word vomit when there are two links.
    First of all your headline is misleading, to say the least.
    Second of all you chose to post the only bits that fit your agenda.
    Third, you are troll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    If you're operating a vehicle, and someone dies to said vehicle, regardless of the circumstances you did play some part in their death. I'm not calling it murder or even manslaughter, but there's a direct connection to the guy driving the truck and someone dying. That would be enough for me to feel bad, just like an animal jumping out onto the road and getting smashed makes me feel bad. Only, y'know, with a person it'd be worse.
    Yeah. You paid your taxes and then US bombed Iraq. How well do you sleep since 2002?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    You killed it. Noble prize to this fellow!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

First of all your headline is misleading, to say the least.
    Second of all you chose to post the only bits that fit your agenda.
    Third, you are troll

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. You paid your taxes and then US bombed Iraq. How well do you sleep since 2002?
    I was in middle-school in 2002, so fine?

Deleted
    Sounds typical

Deleted
    How do we know it was him n not some sjw troll using his name? Regardless he ain't to blame for incident with car.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    accidently killing someone is still a crime.
    It is not a crime unless you're acting negligently or recklessly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I was in middle-school in 2002, so fine?
    Who knows???

You might travel to Iraq today and explain it to them. Or to Afghanistan. Parts of Syria might be waiting for some explanations too.

Big picture. Right?