Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Which is funny that in Warcraft 2 we had High Elf Rangers, then in Warcraft 3 we get High Elf Priests. Nowhere in the original Warcraft RTS games do you get a Mage playable unit that’s a Thalassian Elf until you play Kael’Thas. For a Mage-ey faction they really downplayed the hell out of it before World of Warcraft.
    Not really. The High Elf -then Blood Elf- sorceress were playable alongside the elf priests in warcraft 3, and mind you, the elf priests have been consistently been called "Mage-Priests" in flashbacks during WoW, so already the two elven units from war3 are casters before Kael'thas makes his way as a hero during the expansion. And during TFT Blood elves were all about magic with 3 units and a hero, while the only ranger unit was a campaign only swap with the Archer.

Ranger might have been the iconic archetype during War2, but by War3, it was all about the Mage users, and it hasn't le down since. If anything, focus now is shared between Magic users and Light weilders, with the ranger archetype relegated to barely a background function.

Spellbreaker armour set or GTFO!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post

A. They’re announcing Heritage Armours for all races.
    A. ain't byuing
    B. if so, then show others first
    B. Blood Elves consist of the largest player population in the Horde. Blizzard wants to cater to more players, not less. Of course they’re going to give some extra care to a race that a majority are playing.
    C. because they are already largest with a lot of attention already given to then, there is no need to suck then more, throw a fuck bone to the other playerbase, they pay the game too
    C. “Too much”? You mean just the same as every other race that was released pre-Cata? I’m not sure what you’re referring to and your lack of actual examples only accentuates your lack of a cogent argument.
    what? are you serious? are you telling me Goblins have the same attention that blood elves have?

AYYY LMAO

i hope it's good. i hope it's the spellbreaker aesthetic, rather than just mage or blood knight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Can blizzard for satan sake stop sucking blood elf cock?

like fuck me, why incentive MORE of this cancer with this? why not burst some forgot races isntead of a race who already receive TOO MUCH?

where is the fuck the goblin remodel? could you just add a heritage armor for goblins together with their remodel?NO HUR DUR BLUDU ELFU ARMOR jesus fucking Christ
    they picked dwarves as the second one, it's pretty obvious they just had two interns that were instructed to make some old race heritage armor, and they individually picked belf and dwarf. dwarves are like one of the least played, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I personally think it'll probably be something like the Spellbreaker or Bloodmage armor combined. I personaly hope it's something that'll look good on both casters and paladins.

I'd love something like this illustration by Blizzard artist Matthew McKeown, though:

Red with gold trim for the default look, black with red trim for Blood Knights.
    That looks so coooooooooooooooooooooooool. I doubt we'll ever get that as a heritage armour but I wish we could get some armour set like that anyway in-game. ;_:

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the first Samwise art is pretty much what it will be, it's very iconic Blood Elf style set similar to the Silvermoon City Guardians, just way more elaborate (https://wow.gamepedia.com/Silvermoon_City_Guardian) for reference. I hope weapons are added as well, the Dark Iron Weapons that are currently unavailable are amazing.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I'm actually super hyped about this, but I do wonder what exactly it will be. Blood elves were one of the few races that didn't really have much in terms of recurring asthetics, besides the fact they like wearing red and gold.

I have a few ideas of what it could be. Either Spellbreaker-like armor:

Or possibly Kael'thas plate:

Personally I'd love the Spellbreaker armor.
    Will they be on a stage, lip syncing to "It's Raining Men"?

If its not this my disappointment will be immense. I dont want to hear things about skimpy when we have Nightborne heri armor.

I'd like something that looks like a cloth shirt/vest and pants with a nice big cloak like Kael'thas. Really hoping it isn't plate or anything like Liadrin's armor.

They'll stick to the TBC color palette I imagine. Dark red or brown, with some golden trims and possibly green crystals.

I doubt they would go with a Blood Knight set for the whole race. But I hope they consider it as a possibility, maybe a pvp plate set in a future season.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they picked dwarves as the second one, it's pretty obvious they just had two interns that were instructed to make some old race heritage armor, and they individually picked belf and dwarf. dwarves are like one of the least played, right?
    im perfect fine with dwarves, is a GOOD choice, last playable, will incentive people to play then, is beautiful

but why, why blood elves again? for fuck sake

undead? no, goblins? hell no, bring more of that elf shit
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-09-19 at 12:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    im perfect fine with dwarves, is a GOOD choice, lest playable, will incentive people to play then, is beutiful

I guess they wanted to go for the most popular races. Then they realized after finishing Blood Elves "Hey, wait.. Alliance's most played race would be humans.. oh come on we already have a billion of those, toss a dart at the race-board!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I guess they wanted to go for the most popular races. Then they realized after finishing Blood Elves "Hey, wait.. Alliance's most played race would be humans.. oh come on we already have a billion of those, toss a dart at the race-board!"
    don't make less retarded/bad of a choice

undead armor first would make more sense since they, like dwarves are vanilla races

15+ Year Old Account
    don't make less retarded/bad of a choice

undead armor first would make more sense since they, like dwarves are vanilla races
    They are doing Forsaken themed gear for the next Warfront...

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    So you want them to be given a judgement copy paste?
    although an HD update for the judgement set would not be bad, provided they didn't balls it up.

- - - Updated - - -

im perfect fine with dwarves, is a GOOD choice, last playable, will incentive people to play then, is beautiful

well, it IS the most popular horde race atm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    They are doing Forsaken themed gear for the next Warfront...
    yet, it is blood elves who get a heritage armor, make much sense amright

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    well, it IS the most popular horde race atm.
    yeah...thats why they don't need even more incentive to be played, like, hey, other races play this game too, other people pay the game like everyone else, why focus only on elves?

yet, it is blood elves who get a heritage armor, make much sense amright

yeah...thats why they don't need even more incentive to be played, like, hey, other races play this game too, other people pay the game like everyone else, why focus only on elves?
    I really dont think an armor appearance is likely to make anyone reroll. You could make dwarves have goddamn imperial armor from 40k and I wouldnt play them because A) they are midgets B) they are aesthetically ugly and B matters a WHOLE lot to me. Why do you think we all still play belves post AT nerf?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    I think the blood elf armor is going to be based on liadrins hearthstone artwork since they added her shield/sword.

+1 for this, just please dont make the shoulders huge.... there are so few shoulders I can use for transmog currently as 99% look stupidly huge on a belf female paladin. I'm not an Orc, I don't need or what shoulders 5 times the size of my own head.