Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Any idea if I can unlock dwarf and blood elf armor on boosted characters and/or demon hunters? I have a 120 dwarf but it was from a 110 boost. I have a 110 night elf but it’s a demon hunter.

Would be nice to know so I can start leveling alts now if needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    It's pretty much what was expected. New raid, invasions in BFA, warfront, tweaks to everything.

New raid sounds kind of interesting. Change of pace for once at least.

Heritage armor seems not ready to be released. Not sure why they are doing it if they only have 2 ready to go.

I'd still like to see more done with warfronts to be more than participation events. New BG mode or something... Seems like a missed opportunity how they currently are.
    Indeed.

Hoping they'll be making those changes once new Warfronts come out, perhaps in 8.1.5 or something like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDinadan View Post
    Any idea if I can unlock dwarf and blood elf armor on boosted characters and/or demon hunters? I have a 120 dwarf but it was from a 110 boost. I have a 110 night elf but it’s a demon hunter.

Well, it will be completable to characters already at 120, so my guess is yes, you should be able to boost them/earn it on already boosted toons?

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    You like world quests? You adored warfronts? You loved Island expeditions! Good news! We're doubling down! HARD!
    Truth be told, those decisions were likely made, at minimum, 3 months ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    You like world quests? You adored warfronts? You loved Island expeditions! Good news! We're doubling down! HARD!
    World quests have been in the game since TBC
    warfronts is a system people like to do, but are too rare, adding more will make them more common
    and islands are being fixed.. thats the point... adding alot more variety to make them more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

The only requirments are you are that race, and you have the rep max, then you do a quest line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    So the next world first race has 3 different bosses per faction.

I see no drama here.

blizz stop fucking with systems that work, right now raiding is the only thing most people log on for.
    actually no, a minority of the playerbase raids
    and a majority of those who do, do lfr.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well, i'd be happy if they are able to shape isle expeditions into a little fun thing to mess with.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Well, i'd be happy if they are able to shape isle expeditions into a little fun thing to mess with.
    Same.

I want to enjoy them, so any improvements made are welcome! I sure as hell want all them collectibles.

Since we will be seeing the end of the raid from the other faction’s perspective, I wonder if we will also have the other faction’s racials?

15+ Year Old Account

They said all you need is max level and exalted with Silvermoon and Ironforge. Not sure if that means having those achievements at the account level or on the character you want to unlock it with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    3 Faction specific bosses in a 9 boss dungeon would mean:

1. There are 9 bosses in total
    2. Of those 9, 3 are faction specific.
    3. Which likely means 3 alliance, 3 horde, 3 neutral... 6 boss experiences depending on which experience you're participating in. And then a "hey this is what happened with the other faction, to see the last 3 bosses).

At least with the wording you explained it as.
    Yea, I didn't get to watch the video so I commented as the post was still being updated. The way it listed it, it was taken as 6 neutral bosses with 3 faction bosses each.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    Who is that guy, what's his name? He smashed both Magni and Muradin, got their shit and made a new set out of it? That dude probably cleaves better than Saurfang.

Reputation changes makes me so fucking happy as someone who alts a lot.

Who doesn't know the dead scar in eversong/ghostlands is from the scourge invasion??

The call-back to the Warcraft 3 Mountain King model with that heritage armor is well-appreciated. It looks amazing!

patch 7.1 rehashed word for word rofl

New content and quality of life changes all sound great.

Still no real information on class specs or the azerite system. Both aspects suffer from more than simple balance changes and bad traits replacement. Even though it doesn't affect me as much as other people (I'm playing a strong spec in a group of friends, so I can avoid some unpleasant things), I still want to know how they plan on moving forward, more specifically, I'd like them to be more open about their development/testing process when it comes to specs at least.

After watching this whole thing, I can honestly say that I am happy with what was discussed. It seems like they are listening and making huge improvements. And the new content looks amazing. Personally, I can't wait! The new raid seems super cool as well. I'm alliance and am really looking forward to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bearlolzx View Post
    patch 7.1 rehashed word for word rofl
    Not really mate, but good try.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do they mean by transmog gear locked behind rep? I can’t even think of any transmog items that require reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Debased View Post
    Now it makes sense! Dazar'alor is just a raid, no wonder it's so fucking terrible as a hub.

So TDLR;

New raid in a now old setting.
    PET BATTLES.
    More island adventures.
    Class tuning? Maybe?

Worth $60? Doubt it. Yes, that's four months of subscription revenue.
    I have no idea how people think it’s a horrible hub. I think it’s my favorite city since Shattrath to be honest. MoP and WoD gave us the worst ones. I guess because I like giant cities so I dig it. But yeah having it as an actual raid too will be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    new world quests
    "more turtles need to get to the water" - Help 50 turtles reach the ocean from even further back
    they now move even slower, hazards spawn 50% more often, and there is a new burrowing hazard that to watch out for!

Tyrande story? I wonder how they are going to try to crap on her character this time.