Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    hopefully they destroy enough of the city that we have to move all the npcs a little closer together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol after years. YEARS. of the alliance losing we finally get something and horde players are unhappy.

Come on guys. Lets be fair here.

I am so glad even Ion realizes that Battle for Lordaeron was an alliance loss.

Horde players:
    Horde attacks and destroys alliance cities-> Horde has lost its honor! We are the victim here.
    Horde defends against an alliance siege-> there we go again with the Alliance spotlight! We are the victims once again!
    Last edited by Toho; 2018-09-18 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    >comparing a DUNGEON to having a horde city RAIDED 2 TIMES, kek
    Yeah that's rough. Only way it could be worse is if every time the enemy faction attacked your major cities they almost always end up permanently destroyed.

Man, what would THAT be like.

Anyways, I'm going to go head an over to Teldrassi.....I mean Theram.......I meant Southsh.......Maybe I'll go hang around in Darksho.......oh what about Arathi High.......I guess I could always go to Gilne.......

Screw this game I'm going to go hang out at Netherga......

Well, at least we still have Stormwind that was finally repaired after six years?

ok 2 different experiences, but in the end they have to conclude it lorewise. How? If I have 2 different outcomes which one is the legit one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    ok 2 different experiences, but in the end they have to conclude it lorewise. How? If I have 2 different outcomes which one is the legit one?
    There's one outcome. Ion mentioned that we'll see "what we missed" after we complete the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    We finally have a decent capital city(Zandalari) that hasn't been ruined by war and now we are going to turn it into a shithole. Also probably they'll kill Rastakan. While Jaina will obviously get away.

Blizzard is horde biased btw.
    How do you live day to day when your own assumptions constantly piss you off into a fit of rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    False
    Right. Blizzard totally didn't have to equalize the amount of zones in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiving Sentinel View Post
    ROFL horde still dominated pvp and pve for longer due to better racials. Clueless as always.
    Right. Which is why humans alone outnumbered the Horde at top arena rankings from WotLK till MoP. But hey, don't let the reality get in the way of the incessant Alliance victim complex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Right. Which is why humans alone outnumbered the Horde at top arena rankings from WotLK till MoP. But hey, don't let the reality get in the way of the incessant Alliance victim complex.
    Right. Now its over.
    Now the same broken Horde racials are still present and the Alliance is back to being useless.

So why are you complaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    The Alliance will attack the port, then they'll push up to the top and take Rastakhan and most likely be ported to the next part where they learn that the Horde's champions arrived and pushed the Alliance forces out. The Horde will arrive and beat the Alliance army that just got done conquering the city and will chase them to the docks and chase their fleet off. Now when the Horde does the 3 bosses, it could be how we start the raid(hearing of the alliance attacking) or it could be at the end and after chasing them off, we hear about how they attacked in the first place.

It's very similar to how Theramore never had the Horde and Alliance players meet and both fight each other's forces and operated not at the same time.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2018-09-19 at 02:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.
    Don't be dense. Siege of Boralus is done by Ashvane.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    The Alliance will attack the port, then they'll push up to the top and take Rastakhan and most likely be ported to the next part where they learn they the Horde's champions arrived and pushed the Alliance forces out. The Horde will arrive and beat the Alliance army that just got down conquering the city and will chase them to the docks and chase their fleet off. Now when the Horde does the 3 bosses, it could be how we start the raid(hearing of the alliance attacking) or it could be at the end and after chasing them off, we hear about how they attacked in the first place.

It's very similar to how Theramore never had the Horde and Alliance players meet and both fight each other's forces and operated not at the same time.
    I was going to say something similar. Alliance version is from attacking the docks to killing Rastakhan, while the Horde version is from the death of Rastakhan and driving the Alliance out of Zuldazar.

Alliance lose the raid, also the Zandalari aren't part of the horde right now so it's not a horde city. It's like you aren't even trying to pay attention to the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Well, it will surely suck to see Zuldazar get even more shit than it already got because of its involvement in the dumb Horde-Alliance faction war but I'll live with that. Rastakhan being a goner sucks as well but it was pretty much called from the beginning, unfortunately.

Meh, I'm at least glad that reaching Exalted with the Zandalari Empire and finishing the War Campaign is all that is needed to get Zandalari as an allied race, it means I'm almost done.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.
    Except the fact that the "siege" isn't done by players, it's prevented by the Alliance ones (the Horde can do it too but that has barely the same weight of Alliance players raiding Uldir).

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Can't wait for impending Anduin speech from that platform atop the pyramid. Bring your notebook Hordies!
    "Your ways are flawed, troll savages. Let me shove my totally untested and juvenile wisdom up on your rectums".
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    "Your ways are flawed, troll savages. Let me shove my totally untested and juvenile wisdom up on your rectums".
    Promptly followed by somebody picking him up and break his back.

#fistbumpmoment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Promptly followed by somebody picking him up and break his back.

#fistbumpmoment
    The last time that happened, he survived and got spidey-senses out of the ordeal.

Maybe the Horde will get a new BFA hub that doesn't require a flight path to get from the bank to the mission table out of this.

Silver linings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    The last time that happened, he survived and got spidey-senses out of the ordeal.
    It's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Maybe the Horde will get a new BFA hub that doesn't require a flight path to get from the bank to the mission table out of this.

Silver linings.
    Here's the two things you can guaranteed put under the "zero percent chance of happening" category along with silvermoon/exodar updates: Alliance winning, and Blizzard actually updating it to show that the alliance actually won.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    >comparing a DUNGEON to having a horde city RAIDED 2 TIMES, kek
    LeTs NoT fOrGeT tHe StOrMwInD sToCkAdEs!1!1!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It's actually really funny how Alliance players were considering the Battle for Undercity a victory when Blizzard themselves don't agree. Ally players on suicide watch.
    She was driven out and failed to decapitate the Alliance, it isn't a shiny victory but it wasn't a complete failure.

But they don't even seem to know their own product...I mean #MorallyGrey just proves they have no bloody idea what they're talking about