Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    First it isn't a Horde capital. It also seems like this will be the reason why the Zandalari finally join the Horde.

Second I hope to hell we destroy the shit out of that city. Sick of having to fly to the docks, should have had everything in one location like the Alliance city.

Thirdly just like SoO every time the Alliance attacks and takes a city they immediately give it back to the Horde. The Horde has destroyed several Alliance cities and at least one of their own so even if it was destroyed the Horde would still be ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    We finally have a decent capital city(Zandalari) that hasn't been ruined by war and now we are going to turn it into a shithole. Also probably they'll kill Rastakan. While Jaina will obviously get away.

Blizzard is horde biased btw.
    I take it you have no clue what you're talking about as Boralus already has been attacked...but yeah when a Alliance capital is attacked that is okay and you're silent but the Horde capital gets attacked you make a fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I take it you have no clue what you're talking about as Boralus already has been attacked...but yeah when a Alliance capital is attacked that is okay and you're silent but the Horde capital gets attacked you make a fuss.
    I don't think it's so much the attack as it is who's doing the attacking. The Siege of Boralus is an attack by Kul Tiran traitors. The Siege of Zuldazar is the Alliance raiding a Horde capital, again.

I personally don't care about who is attacking who, but I think that's the distinction.

People who think that this raid will somehow be favorable to Alliance are delusional.

This is how I think it will play out:
    Alliance blows up few non-important ships with the explosives they planted and start the assault. They fight to the temple taking heavy losses on the way and finally manage to kill Rastakhan by sacrificing someone (note that this will actually be benefit Horde since it drives the Zandalari to join Horde).
    Horde will then counter attack driving Alliance out of the Zuldazar while killing more Alliance troops and probably few more Alliance NPCs. Allaince will reach their ships to escape, but Horde decimate their retreating fleet with their Loa magic. As a last resort Jaina will teleport the last Alliance ship with the player on board to safety but gets killed by Horde raid in return.

Basically Horde will lose few ships and gain loyalty of Zandalari trolls who officially join the Horde. Meanwhile Alliance gains nothing, but loses their fleet, bunch of named NPCs and Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    People who think that this raid will somehow be favorable to Alliance are delusional.

Alliance blows up few non-important ships with the explosives they planted and start the assault. They fight to the temple taking heavy losses on the way and finally manage to kill Rastakhan by sacrificing someone (note that this will actually be benefit Horde since it drives the Zandalari to join Horde).
    Horde will then counter attack driving Alliance out of the Zuldazar while killing more Alliance troops and probably few more Alliance NPCs. Allaince will reach their ships to escape, but Horde decimate their retreating fleet with their Loa magic. As a last resort Jaina will teleport the last Alliance ship with the player on board to safety but gets killed by Horde raid in return.

Basically Horde will lose few ships and gain loyalty of Zandalari trolls who officially join the Horde. Meanwhile Alliance gains nothing, but loses their fleet, bunch of named NPCs and Jaina.
    I agree, but instead of loa magic, it'll be the Abyssal Scepter. Gotta get that Horde war campaign tie in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    She was driven out and failed to decapitate the Alliance, it isn't a shiny victory but it wasn't a complete failure.

But they don't even seem to know their own product...I mean #MorallyGrey just proves they have no bloody idea what they're talking about
    Yeah it's clear that the score is more like 1-0 rather than 2-0, but I still remember back in prepatch when Ally players were really proud of their "win."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McCulloch View Post
    I don't think it's so much the attack as it is who's doing the attacking. The Siege of Boralus is an attack by Kul Tiran traitors. The Siege of Zuldazar is the Alliance raiding a Horde capital, again.

I personally don't care about who is attacking who, but I think that's the distinction.
    Probably just end up like SoO...and take zero damage. You wouldn't know the Alliance was there unless you did the raid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post

You are absolutely delusional if you think they are going to kill off Jaina at the start of this expansion when they barely even touched her story.
    The Alliance raid ENDS at the Temple which means they kill the king.
    So the player is not going to be teleported anywhere. The raid ends.

But the Horde push the alliance out, probably kill Jaina's brother and damage/sink her ship before she escapes.
    Is it possible Blizzard tries to be edgy and kill off Jaina for the SECOND raid of this expansion? its possible but highly unlikely.

There is still a lot of the story left and Blizzard has the tendency to focus on the same 4 characters for an entire expansion. Jaina is clearly one of those few and she ain't going anywhere until the end of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.
    Ya let's ignore the fact that it wasn't the Horde ransacking the city, let's ignore the fact that the Horde version doesn't kill anyone noteworthy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Ya let's ignore the fact that it wasn't the Horde ransacking the city, let's ignore the fact that the Horde version doesn't kill anyone noteworthy too.
    You guys/horde burned down two capital cities. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    First it isn't a Horde capital. It also seems like this will be the reason why the Zandalari finally join the Horde.

Second I hope to hell we destroy the shit out of that city. Sick of having to fly to the docks, should have had everything in one location like the Alliance city.

Thirdly just like SoO every time the Alliance attacks and takes a city they immediately give it back to the Horde. The Horde has destroyed several Alliance cities and at least one of their own so even if it was destroyed the Horde would still be ahead.
    We vow to reduce all buildings to ground level.

When do we get to raid Silvermoon? I'd rather we do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    You guys/horde burned down two capital cities. What more do you want?
    We burned down one capital, Teldrassil. Want to discuss all the war crimes Alliance has committed during the Cataclysm-Legion? I'm sure you don't, because there's far more bad that the Alliance has done to the Horde than the other way around over the last decade.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    We burned down one capital, Teldrassil. Want to discuss all the war crimes Alliance has committed during the Cataclysm? I'm sure you don't, because there's far more bad that the Alliance has done to the Horde than the other way around over the last decade.
    HAHAHA.
    Sure buddy discuss away.

The horde destroyed two capital cities in BFA
    And countless Alliance cities before that.
    Its been years but its finally payback time and hopefully it wont some half assed shit like end of SoO.
    You burn down our cities. We burn yours down.
    kind of an eye for an eye type of deal you see.

As for "war crimes" I honestly could not give a bigger shit.
    I would love to see some alliance tanks destroying horde cities left and right. Man. woman. child. I do not care. Kill them all I say.
    But unfortunately we are too honorable for that.

Lol, all I've heard the last couple months is "Horde never complain"

Look at the Horde tears FLOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    Lol, all I've heard the last couple months is "Horde never complain"

Look at the Horde tears FLOW.
    its a category 4 storm.

I am confused.....

Are Alliance players upset that we aren't raiding one of their cities?

"Blizzard favoritism! I wan't the Horde assaulting Iron Forge! The Alliance doesn't get fucked over enough!"

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Maybe the Horde will get a new BFA hub that doesn't require a flight path to get from the bank to the mission table out of this.

Silver linings.
    Yeah, Horde get the inn at the Zandalar Plaza instead, with everything you need inside.

I do get your point, but the city is just lovely isn't it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    I am confused.....

Are Alliance players upset that we aren't raiding one of their cities?

"Blizzard favoritism! I wan't the Horde assaulting Iron Forge! The Alliance doesn't get fucked over enough!"
    No Horde are mad that they are being besieged.
    Alliance are not annoyed but kind of concerned this is yet another half victory.

The alliance players are looking forward to finally nuke a horde city of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    HAHAHA.
    Sure buddy discuss away.

The horde destroyed two capital cities in BFA
    And countless Alliance cities before that.
    Its been years but its finally payback time and hopefully it wont some half assed shit like end of SoO.
    You burn down our cities. We burn yours down.
    kind of an eye for an eye type of deal you see.

As for "war crimes" I honestly could not give a bigger shit.
    I would love to see some alliance tanks destroying horde cities left and right. Man. woman. child. I do not care. Kill them all I say.
    But unfortunately we are too honorable for that.
    So let's discuss this "second" city for a minute. I assume you're speaking of Stormsong Valley. This was not originally the Horde, nor do the Horde burning it down fit the story of the zone at all. Originally in Alpha it was the Quillboar's that attack, which is what the rest of the zone is about, they last second put it as Horde and it doesn't fit at all. This is also not a capital, so I'm not sure what nonsense you're attempting at pushing with "two" capital cities.

So lets see Alliance holding internment camps of the redeemed Orcs, killing Forsaken emissaries when Sylvanas wanted peace with the Alliance prior to joining the Horde, waiting for the hunters to leave Camp Taurajo then slaughtered the women, children, and non-combatant Taurens, Genn's unprovoked assault in Stormheim. The list goes on, but it doesn't fit your narrative that you're trying to push, so I'm just not going to bother replying to you more.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

So lets see Alliance holding internment camps of the redeemed Orcs, killing Forsaken emissaries when Sylvanas wanted peace with the Alliance prior to joining the Horde, waiting for the hunters to leave Camp Taurajo then slaughtered the women, children, and non-combatant Taurens, Genn's unprovoked assault in Stormheim. The list goes on, but it doesn't fit your narrative that you're trying to push, so I'm just not going to bother replying to you more.
    Never forget Camp Taurajo guys. What happened there.. Just awful. Alliance are baddies. Anduin pure evil.

Camp Taurajo... don't forget.