Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yup yup. I think definately something Spell Breakery

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    I really dont think an armor appearance is likely to make anyone reroll.
    you understimate people, i already see people changing their race every week to mtch their transmog

still is aincentive to lv up a blood elf if you don't have, if you want the mog, or if you are a colector

You could make dwarves have goddamn imperial armor from 40k and I wouldnt play them because A) they are midgets B) they are aesthetically ugly and B matters a WHOLE lot to me.
    you are you

others people mind find the armor pretty cool, lv up one, and see their like the race.

Why do you think we all still play belves post AT nerf?
    by the same reason they don't need a heritage armor first than everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    The blood elf heritage set has literally nothing to do with the forsaken warfront.
    i literally know, i was responding for someone else who bring the warfront and the undeads armor

regardless of blood elf story related, they should be the last in line

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I'm actually super hyped about this, but I do wonder what exactly it will be. Blood elves were one of the few races that didn't really have much in terms of recurring asthetics, besides the fact they like wearing red and gold.

I have a few ideas of what it could be. Either Spellbreaker-like armor:

Or possibly Kael'thas plate:

Personally I'd love the Spellbreaker armor.
    Considering how the Dwarves looks it's likely we will be getting an armor that looks like the first pic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope the armor doesn't skew TOO Blood Knight. Something more like the guard's armor (albeit with 2018 graphics instead of that monstrosity it is now) would be nice.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I honestly hope the armor doesn't skew TOO Blood Knight. Something more like the guard's armor (albeit with 2018 graphics instead of that monstrosity it is now) would be nice.
    Yup, there are already quite a few Blood Knight lookalike armor ingame. I also thought about the guards armor in Silvermoon. Update that and that would be very nice looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I'm actually super hyped about this, but I do wonder what exactly it will be. Blood elves were one of the few races that didn't really have much in terms of recurring asthetics, besides the fact they like wearing red and gold.

I have a few ideas of what it could be. Either Spellbreaker-like armor:

Or possibly Kael'thas plate:

Personally I'd love the Spellbreaker armor.
    Would be nice if it's Spellbreaker armor, unsure if they'll follow through with it or not. It has been a heavily desired set for a LONG time for mog, but we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Blood Elf was obviously selected because they are the most played Horde race. They didn't pick Humans first for the same reason because Warcraft started as Orcs vs Humans ... if they gave one their heritage armor before the other, that just won't happen because it would annoy a good portion of the fanbase.

And obviously you can't pick Pandaren because well that's both factions.

So, you are left with Draenei, Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf and Worgen as choices for the first Alliance version. Now, why Dwarves? No ideal. You could have gone Night Elves ... but then people would complain Elf love. So maybe scratch that.

Worgen have become closer tied to Forsaken, so those coming out together makes sense.
    Humans got the warfront armor set already and the stormwind guard set.. Humans have enough gear made after them. That's why.

Sadly by making it too common they will probably kill the concept of it. It's like the Celestial Steed.. so many people bought one that it was ridiculous and nobody use it after a very short amount of time.

This would probably have made more sense in a mage tower challenge system, that you unlock your race heritage armor, with various tints depending of your performance.

But anyways, having done the nightbourne one.. there is a major flaw with those armor.. it doesn't work at all for some classes. I mean, don't tell me a blood elf paladin and mage will wear the same armor.. doesn't make any sense. I'd rather have a heritage blood knight armor than blood elf heritage armor.

Plus all my nightbourne look the same on my character screen it's hilarious.

Dwarf and Blood Elf...

Literally the Horde's most played race, and the Alliance's second-least played race.

The fuck Blizzard? Seriously, the fuck?

(You can be damn sure my Belves are gonna wear it though. Don't care what it looks like.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i literally know, i was responding for someone else who bring the warfront and the undeads armor

regardless of blood elf story related, they should be the last in line
    And your answer made no sense in that context. It makes no sense for belves to get heritage when the warfront is forsaken? They have nothing to do with one another. And after they got golden eyes as their little upgrade/update, I almost agree with you on that, except that we don't know the story surrounding it yet and for all we know their heritage armour unlocking quests are the belves getting their shield back up and running to prevent themselves from being a target of the alliance. That would make no sense at the end of the expac and so they would have to come first. Plus it's a transmog set, it doesn't change gameplay who gets one first so while it is nice to have them all right away as long as everyone has one (either actual heritage or warfront) by the end of the expac I'll be happy.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yup, there are already quite a few Blood Knight lookalike armor ingame. I also thought about the guards armor in Silvermoon. Update that and that would be very nice looking.
    Yeah the post right after your's quote's first image is a good example of Heritage Armor. Just remove the glaive and shield.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Sadly by making it too common they will probably kill the concept of it. It's like the Celestial Steed.. so many people bought one that it was ridiculous and nobody use it after a very short amount of time.

This would probably have made more sense in a mage tower challenge system, that you unlock your race heritage armor, with various tints depending of your performance.

But anyways, having done the nightbourne one.. there is a major flaw with those armor.. it doesn't work at all for some classes. I mean, don't tell me a blood elf paladin and mage will wear the same armor.. doesn't make any sense. I'd rather have a heritage blood knight armor than blood elf heritage armor.

Plus all my nightbourne look the same on my character screen it's hilarious.
    That's my fear as well, a mage tower challenge reward would have been better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That's my fear as well, a mage tower challenge reward would have been better.
    Just so you can make sure a lot of people would be excluded? Heritage armor for allied races doesn't require skill checks, why should they for the other races?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I personally think it'll probably be something like the Spellbreaker or Bloodmage armor combined. I personaly hope it's something that'll look good on both casters and paladins.

I'd love something like this illustration by Blizzard artist Matthew McKeown, though:

[IMG] PICTURE [/IMG]

Red with gold trim for the default look, black with red trim for Blood Knights.
    While that looks amazing, it doesn't really scream Blood Elf heritage armor to me. This would look good as a Blood Knight Warlord's Aegis set revamp though

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Just so you can make sure a lot of people would be excluded? Heritage armor for allied races doesn't require skill checks, why should they for the other races?
    I'm not saying that many people should be excluded, I'm just sharing concerns about how common it will be to see those awesome armor sets because it doesn't require much to do. And concerning the mage tower challenge, I did the three of them on my mage which was the only character I was playing at the time, and I do not consider myself a good player at all. I don't even do raids in normal difficulty (yes, I know ). So by saying we should have gotten them through such away, I'm not excluding anyone, I'm just saying it would have a little challenge to it.

However it's true that since it's just an heritage armor, following what was done for the Allied races, it shouldn't require much.

That being said, I can't wait to use that awesome Blood Elf armor, regardless of it being everywhere in town.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Izalla;50143242]And your answer made no sense in that context. It makes no sense for belves to get heritage when the warfront is forsaken? ´;quote]

the answer had no sense first of all, what you expect? the point was to show how in any scenario regardless, elves should not get the heritage first

And after they got golden eyes as their little upgrade/update, I almost agree with you on that, except that we don't know the story surrounding it yet and for all we know their heritage armour unlocking quests are the belves getting their shield back up and running to prevent themselves from being a target of the alliance. That would make no sense at the end of the expac and so they would have to come first.
    thats stretching and having much faith in blizzard, so will stretch too and say there is nothing to do with this and its just blizzard sucking eles balls gain

Plus it's a transmog set, it doesn't change gameplay who gets one first so while it is nice to have them all right away as long as everyone has one (either actual heritage or warfront) by the end of the expac I'll be happy.
    don't change gmeplay but change things at all

i can totally see blizzard just doing this time and ditching the idea, to the next expansion, and we never have the others again, but tis fine since elves already get

5+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's got a lot of red, gold, and possibly black. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    Holy fucking shit that awesome!

But I don't think that will resemble our Heritage Armour much because it is too Plate inspired. BUT if the datamined Silvermoon/Eversong Warfront comes to be I would put damned good money on the plate looking a hell of a lot like that!
    You say that, but the Dark Iron has anvils on its shoulders and slabs of metal on the arms and feet. While the Kul'Tiran set is a leather/cloth trench coat and accessories.

I feel like this set could work if they tweaked it a little bit.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I can't find a screenshot right now unfortunately, but I suspect it might be the armor the Blood Elf mobs had on the ships in the war of thorns in Darkshore. I think they had those on the ship during the Argus prequest aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Dwarf and Blood Elf...

Literally the Horde's most played race, and the Alliance's second-least played race.

The fuck Blizzard? Seriously, the fuck?

(You can be damn sure my Belves are gonna wear it though. Don't care what it looks like.)
    Would you be happier if they made shit for Orcs and Humans again like always.. ?

I don't play dwarf or belf but I'm happy to see they're getting something, others will follow.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru