Limit will finish outside the top 3 now, Exorsus, Method and Memento lead the race today!

Banking on Exorsus pipping Method

method reclearing summoning into raid

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder how happy they were to wake up with the race still out for grabs.
    I don't think there was much of a sleep

I like how Josh is just honest "Never been so nervous in my entire life" title of his twitch

Simple question, can they not just keep one account with the previous Mythic ID extended, go in, clear as much as they can, and if they get stuck on Mythrax leave it and use that ID?
    no - once you kill first boss on mythic you are locked in to that particular instance and can't switch

Deleted
    Simple question, can they not just keep one account with the previous Mythic ID extended, go in, clear as much as they can, and if they get stuck on Mythrax leave it and use that ID?
    No, Mythic lockouts are unique. Once you're saved to one, you can't use another one for that week.

Limit couldn't even reclear if they wanted to.

No, mythic id is still old id system. Once you are saved to a run, you cannot enter any other run.

Deleted
    Mythic has unique ID that you accept, so if you go into a fresh ID you can not go inside another ID until reset.

Deleted
    Haha she is throwing so much shade on Limit.
    Poor Limit, if they messed this up they are totally going to be the new meme of WoW.
    They're going on 17 hours awake and still raiding. Either close to a kill or extremely desperate to not become the meme guild of BFA.

Imagine the tension going on in their discord right now.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2018-09-19 at 07:39 AM.

finally, after a week, we had drama that W1 race deserves

people see 4,8% try from method and think "its just 4,8% more damage they need, 1-2 items and its fine"

last phase dps race starts at 20%, which means they are only 3/4 into P3 (and that with BL at 20%). so they need like 25% more damage, if healing stays the same.
    of course healers will be able to keep them alive for longer after some time but i doubt that more than 7 max 8 stacks is doable and so far they reached 6?

wiped on mother OMEGALUL

Method wiping on Mother.... LIMIT WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Deleted
    One thing I am wondering is that if next tier you have Limit, or Exorsus or Memento also go with streaming while the views will likely be even higher for WoW the individuals will likely make quite less which might make it somewhat less worthwhile.
    Maybe not. Right now I actually only see Roger stream, because Method is the only contender streaming, but if I have Limit or Exorsus streaming too I will for sure hace 3 streamings opened at the same time: one of each guild. And I think it is what most people interest in the race would do.

Exorsus is wasting no time either, doesn't look like they are gearing anything new or specific yet.

It's not even just that. The first 80% is not really 80%; a huge part of it is done through the debuff and the damage of the blast.
    the first 80% are irrelevant
    the dps race starts from scratch at 20% with 0 stacks without the possibility of resetting them resulting in a softenrage.
    if they reach ~5% they only managed to do 75% of the dps race which means they still lack 25% and thats imo alot.

Deleted
    G'huun will die today boys. Be ready!

Deleted
    I am just unsure if everyone will be able to make the reclear in a day.
    Lol really?

Xirips dropped for Phil. Wonder if itll stay for ghuun?

Deleted
    I am just unsure if everyone will be able to make the reclear in a day.
    Wildcard managed to reclear 7/8 in like 6 hours ish so assumae Method Exorsus will take around 4 hours to reclear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Limitsuger View Post
    Lol really?

Xirips dropped for Phil. Wonder if itll stay for ghuun?
    Xirips is at work for another 7-8 hours :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorie View Post
    Wildcard managed to reclear 7/8 in like 6 hours ish so assumae Method Exorsus will take around 4 hours to reclear

- - - Updated - - -

Xirips is at work for another 7-8 hours :/
    Ah ofc. Well see then.

Wcg cleared hc once aswell so theres that...