Poll: New allied Race for the Alliance?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Neigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    They're going to be one of the least played options in the game. Great for people that want to troll around in cities though.
    Female Kul Tirans fitted out with a brand new black mageweave transmog, dancing in front of the Stormwind AH for your gold.

5+ Year Old Account
    As long as the heritage armour includes a saddle...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Is this real?
    Yes. It's totally 100% real. Not photoshopped. Not at all...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Is this a furry thing?
    I think it's more a joke aimed at how all the Alliance mounts this expansion are reskinned horses whilst the Horde got a bunch of new stuff, Ion addressed it in one of the Q&A's saying Alliance would get Bee mounts soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Look at my main, my main is amazing!
    Reference game on point.
    10/10!

Deleted
    Haha, Yash bring them i like to kill those in the future.

Well played OP.

"Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Actually I think there's a decent chunk of women that like playing female Tauren. Female Kul'tiran though? Probably not.
    Well we won't find out until some time after Kul'tirans come out, but damn, I have a hard time believing most women will want to play a COW over a fat chick. And Kul'tiran females aren't even necessarily "fat", their model is bulky with a belly, they still look like they could wrestle a wolf to the ground.

"Because alliance complained their BFA mounts were only horses while Horde got three unique never seen before models, the alliance allied race is going to be horsepeople. We got your feedback and we know how much you love horses."
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by fallasleep View Post
    I'd fuck it.
    Would you even know how? It's not a dwarf or blood elf.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

7+ Year Old Account
    Supermassive "no" to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Is this a furry thing?
    Here is a quick furry version since you requested it:

As long as the racial mount is a recolored horse #horseception

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, love it! I'd totally play one.

As someone who occasionally likes to take jokes way too far, I'm going to take a quick sec here and try to write out a way to fit this race into the game...because why not? I may get some lore wrong here, so please don't be too upset if I do.

Race Name: Savannar

Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Priest

Racials: Mule Kick (light damage and interrupt), Lucky Shoes (occasional double loot chances from bosses), Plainsrunning (faster outdoor movement), Healthy as a Horse (Stamina increased by 1%)

Story: Have you ever wondered how Tauren truly came to be? We know that they came from the Yaungol, but what do we really know about the origins of the Yaungol? And is there any relation between the Tauren and the cows we see in Elwynn?

In 9.0, the Old Gods have fully corrupted Azeroth and we must find a way to reoriginate the core of the planet. Algolon returns and finds that the initial machine in Uldum is broken, but that's almost a blessing in disguise...after all, we have proven ourselves to be worthy of fighting and living as the greatest army of the Titans. He instead informs us of another such machine, one that can save the core of Azeroth without eradicating all life on the surface.

Because of this, we find ourselves as Alliance and Horde venturing out to the once-hidden other side of Azeroth. What we find there is an entire island of Titan origination and Titan engineering. We've seen bits and pieces of how the Titans operated (Un'goro, the titan strongholds, etc), but what we find here is the origination point of much of the Azerothian life that perhaps does not fit with the Titan/Old God war. Things like everyday cows and rabbits and smaller sea creatures. Within this new land, we find one particular continent where the life within has become more anthropomorphic and has taken on greater intelligence. This is the birthplace of many of WoW's anthropomorphic-style species, such as the Vermin, the Vulpera...and yes, the Yaungol.

This land is watched over by a race of once non-evolved horses who have evolved into a protective Titanic fighting force, known to the outside world as the Savannar. They will defend their birthplace to their last from all outside forces...and will seek like-minded allies to do the same. Recognizing the Dwarves (and Magni in particular) as a spin off of the Earthen, the Savannar come to trust the Alliance and look to defend their land from any and all invaders.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2018-09-19 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Switching enemy from Horde to all invaders

I would farm at least 10 exalted reputations only with world quests to unlock that. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Hah, love it! I'd totally play one.

As someone who occasionally likes to take jokes way too far, I'm going to take a quick sec here and try to write out a way to fit this race into the game...because why not? I may get some lore wrong here, so please don't be too upset if I do.

Race Name: Savannar

Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Priest

Racials: Mule Kick (light damage and interrupt), Lucky Shoes (occasional double loot chances from bosses), Plainsrunning (faster outdoor movement), Healthy as a Horse (Stamina increased by 1%)

Story: Have you ever wondered how Tauren truly came to be? We know that they came from the Yaungol, but what do we really know about the origins of the Yaungol? And is there any relation between the Tauren and the cows we see in Elwynn?

In 9.0, the Old Gods have fully corrupted Azeroth and we must find a way to reoriginate the core of the planet. Algolon returns and finds that the initial machine in Uldum is broken, but that's almost a blessing in disguise...after all, we have proven ourselves to be worthy of fighting and living as the greatest army of the Titans. He instead informs us of another such machine, one that can save the core of Azeroth without eradicating all life on the surface.

Because of this, we find ourselves as Alliance and Horde venturing out to the once-hidden other side of Azeroth. What we find there is an entire island of Titan origination and Titan engineering. We've seen bits and pieces of how the Titans operated (Un'goro, the titan strongholds, etc), but what we find here is the origination point of much of the Azerothian life that perhaps does not fit with the Titan/Old God war. Things like everyday cows and rabbits and smaller sea creatures. Within this new land, we find one particular continent where the life within has become more anthropomorphic and has taken on greater intelligence. This is the birthplace of many of WoW's anthropomorphic-style species, such as the Vermin, the Vulpera...and yes, the Yaungol.

This land is watched over by a race of once non-evolved horses who have evolved into a protective Titanic fighting force, known to the outside world as the Savannar. They will defend their birthplace to their last from all outside forces...and will seek like-minded allies to do the same. Recognizing the Dwarves (and Magni in particular) as a spin off of the Earthen, the Savannar come to trust the Alliance and look to defend their land from any and all invaders.
    Nice, Gonna steal this for the Op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Nice, Gonna steal this for the Op.
    Thanks, glad you like it.