Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I prefer to add a function so that I can grasp my necklace to my front and shake it for a second when i wonna to, because, never do a necklace that can be seen ,only when I absorb Azerite

So, are we ever going to know the Zanadalari Trolls racials before they're live? ������

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespirit View Post
    Desperate patch by bringing allied races already, more islands and warfronts? No thanks, boring content.
    what i find hillarius is how allience is getting absolutely beaten and hammered in wpvp and in lore so far yet they are assaulting horde ? it makes abolutely 0 sense . but hey f... logic

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh! If Blood Elf Heritage Armor belike HOTS Spell Breaker's, it would be an amazing thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    where is my zandalari troll????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    So, are we ever going to know the Zanadalari Trolls racials before they're live? ������
    They will be obviously on the PTR. Do people even think before asking questions?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rejacked View Post
    They will be obviously on the PTR. Do people even think before asking questions?
    I think Zandalari/Kul Tirans will be on 8.1.5 PTR (and next ones for 8.2.5 and 8.3.2 or .5 - if BfA will have same patch cycle as Legion). I would be good move in my opinion, in these X.5 patches nothing much outside raids is going on and not everybody raid. It's good time to level new race.

Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    Actually, I haven't played for 4 years. Bought the expansion and have seen enough to not bother with further sub. Thankfully - there are a lot of players out there that know when it's time to vote with their wallet. Some ppl obviously can't - But that's not my problem
    Yes and Blizzard predicts that a certain amount of players will unsub with each change they make.
    Don't worry. They do not care about you unsubbing. They care about you buying the expansion more.

Alliance favortism. gg! Horde must suffer once more.

yeah i kid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Come for the Disappointment, Stay for the Tears!
    well, then try playing a game you like some day ^^ i do. i like wow, no tears.

Great! If you make the X/100 BG wins achievements account-wide as well, that will solve my alt problem.

Quote Originally Posted by thane View Post
    well, then try playing a game you like some day ^^ i do. i like wow, no tears.
    I truly love WoW... I have played for many, many years and hours. I would love to play it again, but it has not been available for play since Wrath of the Lich King.

Some day... maybe Classic will return the amazing World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoef View Post
    Alliance favortism. gg! Horde must suffer once more.

yeah i kid.
    Guys, I heard Horde weren't exclusively in the spotlight. Obviously Alliance favoritism!

When is the Legion LFR difficulty NPC coming?

kill a boss made from gold coins,.
    your share of the loot - 20 gold. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Why are people so dismissive of the possibility that raid bosses can evolve and change over time? Just because someone is a raid boss does not, in fact, require them to die. It just means we're going to fight them. Surrendering, escaping, intervention from other characters, etc. All viable methods of ending a raid fight without killing the boss.

Jaina is not going to die. Maybe at the end of the expansion, but not this early. Ergo, Jaina is going to get away.

Also, Magni/Saurfang left in the ICC fight. So, yes. Raid bosses can leave without dying. ^_^
    Yes she can be captured...But ill doubt that will happen. There is a reason she is getting all those quests and she is a raid boss. And after the raid kul tirans join us. Either her or her mother dies.

And no again it does not mean raid bosses need to die. But 99% time they do. Or they get captured and we do not see them until we are prepared.

Example sunstrider to add to magni list.

But she or her mother dies. its that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    So...you want the Horde players to lose even if they complete the encounter, is what I'm getting out of this?
    Pfft, Come on, how many times did Kael'thas 'only a setback' us? twice? You guys can survive not killing Jaina lore-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabai View Post
    So what will they show us on blizzcon? Looks like damage control
    Legion released around the same time of the year as Battle For Azeroth.

They announced 7.1 shortly after release, like they just did with 8.1.

They showed 7.2 at BlizzCon. I wonder what they'll show at BlizzCon...

This does nothing with damage control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Only bleeping Champions of Azeroth rep is going to be account wide? Nice joke

Quote Originally Posted by rejacked View Post
    So, given that you are the one who "thinks", are the racials on the PTR yet?