Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard won't let us kill any major character. Jaina will most likely avoid death as it makes sense, she might get her sweet staff broken?

Rastakhan probably dies but I think he will sacrifice himself (again) to gain power in order to push the Alliance back.

I like raids in city environments. Boralus is one of my favorite dungeons as an Alliance player. SoO was nice concept wise but I didn't like the aesthetics of Orgrimmar. Zuldazar will make a nice troll raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Jaina won't die, she'll bail out at 5% and leave us her undies to sniff.
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    As a hordie: What's wrong with Anduin?
    He wants peace with the Horde. The Horde doesn't like peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post

Fat human options have a been a popular demand for YEARS. Dude stop.
    This is a pretty sad stance you are taking.

Even if you are right? Who cares. What are you losing out on?
    I'm simply saying what I think on the matter. Nothing sad about it. It's basically two flies with one hit. It's something no game company would pass on nowadays.

I don't mind truly rugged, seafaring models, but the female Kul Tiran model is far, far away from being that. The males look alright, even though their bellies look ridiculously accentuated.

Lastly, I don't really care all that much. Just posted how I feel about it. You gave it more importance than it warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    With the announcement of the new raid and that the Alliance will have Rastakhan as their final boss, let me just say on behalf of the Horde, please kill that incompetent, shortsighted, archaic buffoon ASAP, so we can instill Princess Talanji as the new Queen of the trolls. Rastakhan's lack of leadership has failed Zanadalr, form letting Zul go uncontrolled, half his advisory council being traitors, ignoring the blood trolls, having his own general working for an Old God under his noses, and making a completely lopsided pact with Bwonsamdi.

Rastakhan's incompetence and failure as a leader is second only to Anduin, and we couldn't be happier that you are willing to do our dirty work for us, because it's not like we could assassinate him and expect Talanji to be okay with it. With that moron out of the way, Talanji can unite all of Zandalar (Zandalari, other troll remnants, Vulpera, Devoted Sethrak, Tortollans) under the banner of the Horde. Vol'jin can now take over as the Loa of Kings and Queens, and make Talanji completely devoted to the Horde. Heck we might even betroth Rokhan and Talanji, and unite the troll clans as one once again.

So once again, thank you for making the Horde stronger and sacrificing your soldiers and resources for our benefit. Enjoy your "fist pump" moment LMAO. For the Horde!

Dark Lady watch over you.
    Talanji isn't much of a leader she isn't prepared to make hard choices like rastakhak did with bwonsamdi or doesn't inspire loyalty. Only thing Talanji did right was make contact with the horde. Also she only succeeded in nazmir because of the gob squad.

I would rather have Rastakhan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    actually the last boss of the raid for alliance is the encounter with jaina... cuz fuck logic.
    The factions have different raid bosses. As Alliance, you don't fight Jaina as last boss, nor the other 2 faction bosses. Likewise, as Horde you don't fight Rastakhan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Talanji isn't much of a leader she isn't prepared to make hard choices like rastakhak did with bwonsamdi or doesn't inspire loyalty. Only thing Talanji did right was make contact with the horde. Also she only succeeded in nazmir because of the gob squad.

I would rather have Rastakhan.
    Talanji is female Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    WoW is the one game I'd let off without complaining that they're trying to catter to feminist SJW stuff. They've had female lead characters like 15 years ago when nobody cared at all.
    Most people still don't... a good character is a well written, believable character... they happen to be male, female, black, white, etc. is largely irrelevant. People will connect with a good story... not just because it has a "strong female black lead" or whatever. /endrant

OT, I'm feeling that Rastakhan is being heavily influenced by something which is impairing his judgement of the betrayers in his midst. It would be highly entertaining if the Alliance raid frees Rastakhan of these influences... Sylvanas kills him while the Alliance flees and points the Horde raid in the direction of the Alliance. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roleplay forums are ---> thattaway.
    But I'm glad Blizzard properly instilled faction pride in you for the sake of playerbase continuity.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Rastakhan died the moment he made a deal with Bwonsamdi. Some mortals are allowed to make deals with shadowy forces, PROVIDED THAT THEY HAVE THE WILLPOWER AND STAMINA TO HOLD THEIR newfound POWER AT BAY. Just think of Lady Alleria Windrunner, who made a dangerous deal with the void, and yet is able to restrain herself wonderfully, and hasn't hurt anyone, and never will. But Rastakhan? A senile fool who lacks prodigious Alleria's cunning and wisdom. That makes him a ticking bomb waiting only to explode. Nothing personal.
    Jesus fucking christ, any time I stumble upon one of your post I want to throw up.

You are as annoying as the bunch of annoying and screaming Beliebers, with the difference being they actually have something real to worship. Sure there is nothing wrong about being a fan, but come on man, you are stuck way too deep inside her pussy and too busy to fill all the void left by human potential. I am just struggling to distinguish whether you are just massive fan or very persistent troll.

I don't care, definitely worth the possible infraction. It just pisses me off I realize it is you posting way too late because your Avatar is not easily recongnizable.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-09-19 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I bet it was more. "What kind of monster blights a battlefield filled with their own troops and blights their own city..."
    I mean, I'm glad you're at least trying to find a way this isn't a monumentally retarded move, but Anduin trusting the moral fortitude of a woman who just committed genocide against a race she had no prior interaction with doesn't really help your case.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, any time I stumble upon one of your post I want to throw up.

You are as annoying as the bunch of annoying and screaming Beliebers, with the difference being they actually have something real to worship. Sure there is nothing wrong about being a fan, but come on man, you are stuck way too deep inside her pussy and too busy to fill all the void left by human potential. I am just struggling to distinguish whether you are just massive fan or very persistent troll.

I don't care, definitely worth the possible infraction. It just pisses me off I realize it is you posting way too late because your Avatar is not easily recongnizable.
    Ignore them, it's nothing more than a LARP. Their alt account is about Yrel and condemning the void and calling Alleria an abomination. They don't even believe the BS they write themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post

The cringe starts with "Just like Alleria" -> check username - > cringe confirmed xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    actually the last boss of the raid for alliance is the encounter with jaina... cuz fuck logic.
    Alliance fight Rastakhan

Horde Fight Jaina

From the front page:

Siege of Zuldazar
    Different than any raid before.
    The enemy is the opposite faction, with separate faction experiences.
    Alliance start at the docks and climb the pyramid, eventually fighting King Rastakhan.
    The Horde will defend the city, starting outside on the far north of the pyramid. They fight towards Rastakhan, which will be the middle of the raid for them. They then fight Alliance forces down towards harbor, ending with Alliance commanders and Jaina on the high seas.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    same here. but you know its the most played horde race so there you go. nothing seems more funny and disturbing then hearing a belf yelling lok'tar ogar
    Nothing? How about the plate horde warfront armor so many blood elves use combined with that 2-hand horde axe of course. So much for racial identity.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    With the announcement of the new raid and that the Alliance will have Rastakhan as their final boss, let me just say on behalf of the Horde, please kill that incompetent, shortsighted, archaic buffoon ASAP, so we can instill Princess Talanji as the new Queen of the trolls. Rastakhan's lack of leadership has failed Zanadalr, form letting Zul go uncontrolled, half his advisory council being traitors, ignoring the blood trolls, having his own general working for an Old God under his noses, and making a completely lopsided pact with Bwonsamdi.

Rastakhan's incompetence and failure as a leader is second only to Anduin, and we couldn't be happier that you are willing to do our dirty work for us, because it's not like we could assassinate him and expect Talanji to be okay with it. With that moron out of the way, Talanji can unite all of Zandalar (Zandalari, other troll remnants, Vulpera, Devoted Sethrak, Tortollans) under the banner of the Horde. Vol'jin can now take over as the Loa of Kings and Queens, and make Talanji completely devoted to the Horde. Heck we might even betroth Rokhan and Talanji, and unite the troll clans as one once again.

So once again, thank you for making the Horde stronger and sacrificing your soldiers and resources for our benefit. Enjoy your "fist pump" moment LMAO. For the Horde!

Dark Lady watch over you.
    Imagine beign this riled up over factions in a game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I think Blizzard won't let us kill any major character. Jaina will most likely avoid death as it makes sense, she might get her sweet staff broken?

Rastakhan probably dies but I think he will sacrifice himself (again) to gain power in order to push the Alliance back.

I like raids in city environments. Boralus is one of my favorite dungeons as an Alliance player. SoO was nice concept wise but I didn't like the aesthetics of Orgrimmar. Zuldazar will make a nice troll raid.
    Bwonsamdi is gonna swoop in and do something, for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    As a hordie: What's wrong with Anduin?
    You should be gratefull for Anduin...

If we had any at least half competent leader, horde would be no more

But I guess marching into a trap is a priest thing

Deleted
    By the way. What do you guys think. Will we get 2 seperate ending cinematics for horde/alliance after they defeat Jaina/Rastakhan.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dear Alliance,

@Thorqin does not speak for us. Hell, he doesn't even speak for 2 of us. He speaks for 1 person, himself.

Kill him instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    from a lore perspective, how would this work exactly? 3 bosses are interchangeable, so assuming its a 'assault' operation starting at the docks or possibly the inside of the temple we can assume that the 'generic' bosses will, lore technically, be killed by the alliance only.

boss 1 alliance = lot of horde adds - think hellfire citidal boss 1 "dock defenders"
    boss 2 alliance =/= boss 5 horde = dock side guardian luitenant guy (same-same but different)
    boss 3 alliance / boss 4 horde = generic temple guardian 1 (lorewise only killed by alliance)
    boss 4 alliance / boss 3 horde = generic super sized evil bug (lorewise only killed by alliance)
    boss 5 alliance / boss 2 horde = generic overpowered mutant blob (lorewise only killed by alliance)
    boss 6 alliance = kill rastakhan
    boss 1 horde = lore wise horde flow starts AFTER alliance kills rastakhan - mirrors boss 1 for alliance with lot of alliance adds needing to be pushed the fuck out/of the temple.
    boss 6 horde = jaina, needs to be pushed out the city. obv not killed (massive plot armor)

rastakhan dead makes talanji queen, pushing bonswandi plot line forward + fortifies her allegiance with the horde.

although, it'll most likely not be mirrored bosses as what would be the point of making 3 available for the opposite faction instead of just 1.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Well, part of the leaks were confirmed with Zuldazar raid. On the other hand, some people expect that Zuldazar raid will be a total failure for the Alliance because:

- I will totally unite the Zandalari to the Horde.
    - A stronger leader will rise: Talanji.
    - Maybe some of the other troll factions will unite to the Horde. Zuldazar is sacred for all the trolls.