Poll: Did this man flash a white power sign?

Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe you should go back and read my initial comments in this thread. I know he's trolling, but that doesn't change the underlying message of WHY he may be trolling.

It's very easy to buy into your own trolling. Jordan Peterson has done it. Plenty of /pol people self-radicalize in their own little circle jerks. It's not as if it's rare to have white nationalists and racists in the military.

- - - Updated - - -

We have an actual use of it on the video. Jesus, that's what the entire fucking thread is about.
    You buy into your own garbage lock, stock and barrel...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah, 4chan trying to be a smart ass once more. It's funny though... spreading racist propaganda to pretend to be a racist or spreading racist propaganda because you are a racist doesn't seem to make much of a difference, you're spreading racist propaganda.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
    4chan is basically a duck in a duck disguise chuckling to itself that it fooled all those gullible duck hunters.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to break it to you, but Trumpsters are SJWs, as are the /pol trolls.
    Just minus the "J".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No they're not, they are putting facts in your face and you refuse to see it, admit it you're wrong.
    Their argument is that any use of the OK symbol means exactly the same thing regardless of context.

That is wrong, and is a false equivalence between disaparate uses. It's like arguing that ancient Hindus were secretly Nazis because there are swastika on their temples. It's that level of obviously wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It's used to troll virtue signaling SJW.
    You realize the Coast Guard guy using it for that purpose is still unprofessional and deserving of administrative discipline, right?

It doesn't matter whether he's a white supremacist or a troll inspired by 4chan. Either way, it's unprofessional conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Their argument is that any use of the OK symbol means exactly the same thing regardless of context.

That is wrong, and is a false equivalence between disaparate uses. It's like arguing that ancient Hindus were secretly Nazis because there are swastika on their temples. It's that level of obviously wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

You realize the Coast Guard guy using it for that purpose is still unprofessional and deserving of administrative discipline, right?

It doesn't matter whether he's a white supremacist or a troll inspired by 4chan. Either way, it's unprofessional conduct.
    It is unprofessional. It's just amazing how many fish hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Context does come to play, there is 2 uses for the OK symbol, 1 is for OK and 2 is for the circle game, if you want to count 3 as 4chan trolling and believe conspiracy theories then I welcome you to the forum Alex Jones.

Context does come to play, there is 2 uses for the OK symbol, 1 is for OK and 2 is for the circle game, if you want to count 3 as 4chan trolling and believe conspiracy theories then I welcome you to the forum Alex Jones.
    But they have literally posted that's what it is. There's plenty of images to back it up. Your willful ignorance does not make something a conspiracy theory.

https://www.adl.org/blog/how-the-ok-...olling-gesture

How the “OK” Symbol Became a Popular Trolling Gesture

I made a mistake, there is a 3rd option, it's use for trolling dumbasses. Thank you ADL

But they have literally posted that's what it is. There's plenty of images to back it up. Your willful ignorance does not make something a conspiracy theory.
    who posted that's what it is (other than 4-chan), and what images (other than the 4-chan ones) I've yet to see any real pic's of WS using that symbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    who posted that's what it is (other than 4-chan), and what images (other than the 4-chan ones) I've yet to see any real pic's of WS using that symbol?
    And yet, they are still doing it...

Who's to say this guy isn't a white supremacist?

Sensible people say this guy isn't a white supremacist.

?? who's they? (4-chan?) and who's to say he is, your only prof is him making that gesture, and you're proof it's a SW gesture is that picture of him making that gesture? I think there is a logic loop broke there somewhere.

*oh ya the poll here seems to think he's not flashing a SW sign either so no those they.....
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2018-09-19 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    ?? who's they? (4-chan?) and who's to say he is, your only prof is him making that gesture, and you're proof it's a SW gesture is that picture of him making that gesture? I think there is a logic loop broke there somewhere.
    I'm not saying he is.

Most people don't brag about being white supremacists, it's not something that is discussed openly. Luckily, they have wonderful ways to try and signal to each other... like signs, numbers, messages. You seem to be trying to put words into my mouth.

I'm not saying he is.

Most people don't brag about being white supremacists, it's not something that is discussed openly. Luckily, they have wonderful ways to try and signal to each other... like signs, numbers, messages. You seem to be trying to put words into my mouth.
    yeah you are, stop spreading left wing bullshit like this and go back to pretending to be about Freedom.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    yeah you are, stop spreading left wing bullshit like this and go back to pretending to be about Freedom.
    So, if I said it, please point it out.

I'll wait.

So, if I said it, please point it out.

I'll wait.
    you keep talking about it being possible, that's giving credence to it. like you said, you should just stop talking about it, but you won't, because you like crasy left wing shit like this while posing as Mr freedom.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

My signature will help you with this.

He's made being a conservative and liking freedom completely antithetical.

you keep talking about it being possible, that's giving credence to it. like you said, you should just stop talking about it, but you won't, because you like crasy left wing shit like this while posing as Mr freedom.
    So, I didn't say it? Thanks for agreeing with me.

He's either a douchebage edgelord, or a racist douchebag edgelord. I believe that has been my stance from the beginning.

So, I didn't say it? Thanks for agreeing with me.

He's either a douchebage edgelord, or a racist douchebag edgelord. I believe that has been my stance from the beginning.
    no one is agreeing with you except for communists like Endus and his ilk. You know the kinds of folks who spout off the leftwing insanity you love.

no one is agreeing with you except for communists like Endus and his ilk. You know the kinds of folks who spout off the leftwing insanity you love.
    So, you claimed I said something, couldn't back it up, and were refuted by what I said. Damn, you must be butt hurt.

So, you claimed I said something, couldn't back it up, and were refuted by what I said. Damn, you must be butt hurt.
    I don't need to post anything, you do it for me, everytime you post in support of ridiculousness. You are a fake, and you know it. Anyone who reads 5 of your posts can see how authoritarian left wing you are. Keep up the role Mr Freedom, maybe you will get an emmy that no one cares about.