Thread: The Dreadwake

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Mounts to earn ingame: Reuses and recolors
    Store mounts: Well crafted, good looking, original mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Don't point that out or you'll get called a whiner by someone who defends Blizzard so vehemently that they have to put a disclaimer in their signature that preemptively states that they are definitely not a Blizzard defender.

Free things will always be less quality than store mounts.

Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but this mount is a retexture of the blizzcon one from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but this mount is a retexture of the blizzcon one from last year.
    Remodel*
    With new meshes, effects and all that jazz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    Beat me to it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

The model is nice, but there's a color overload there imo. The base has nice green wood with some dark red side-sails/wings/whatever. That's enough. But then the main sail is red (seems a bit brighter red too, but that may be because of no overlaying blue fire) and black. And then there's gold puked all over the deck, with some bright green doodad and ultra bright red eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Holy shit, will you PLEASE shut up about the Alliance mounts in any mount related thread? Good god.
    It's not the Jedi Alliance way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Shekel hungry Blizzard merchants can't deliver even one unique model for Alliance and offer fucking horse recolors but have no problem with creating thematic flying/swimming/shitting mount for Shop.

Motherfuckers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Free things will always be less quality than store mounts.
    That's subjective. I can think of in-game mounts that I prefer. Karazhan 2.0's Smoldering Nightbane mount for example, IMO, is better looking than anything from the store.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Just got this for free for buying 6 months game time a few days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look! when they put things on their freaking store they aren't that lazy!
    It's embarassing at this point, especially after those recolors of horses and fucking unicorns, even the mount for 100 reputations will be a recolor.

Most of the mounts we have in game since Legion are better than the ones on the store. Only in WoD was this an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Most of the mounts we have in game since Legion are better than the ones on the store. Only in WoD was this an exception.
    To be fair, in Legion they were actively trying to get us back after what they did with WoD. (Giving Laughing Skull rep a wolf recolor and putting the Grinning Reaver on the shop)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Hey look! when they put things on their freaking store they aren't that lazy!
    It's embarassing at this point, especially after those recolors of horses and fucking unicorns, even the mount for 100 reputations will be a recolor.
    Except the new Dreadwake mount is literally a reskin of last year's Blizzcon boat. OOPS TRY AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Just got this for free for buying 6 months game time a few days ago.
    please, print

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except the new Dreadwake mount is literally a reskin of last year's Blizzcon boat. OOPS TRY AGAIN.
    Learn what a reskin or texture is.

It's a remodel. OOPS TRY AGAIN.

I kinda hope this is another Annual Pass thing. I didn't do the original (who tf knows why), but then I wound up being subbed that entire period so I lost out on what would have been free rewards (or even cheaper actually if I'd done two 6-month subs instead of monthly).

Now that I'm paying for my sub with gold - with no end in sight - there's def no reason not to, for me.

I probably won't get it if it's a store mount, but it is pretty sweet.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Does it glide on water?

If not, it's not worth it. Now if it glides on water AND doesn't sink when a mob hits you, I'll buy it immediately.

I wish they would put similar effort into rare drop mounts thats beautiful

EDIT: and no, it doesn't ride on water.
    Last edited by theyanger; 2018-09-19 at 05:47 PM.