Thread: The Dreadwake

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    Suffers the same issue as the Blizzcon one. It uses the basic mounting anim. Wouldn't the Azeroth Choppers mounting animation work better in this case?

Gz anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Does it glide on water?

If not, it's not worth it. Now if it glides on water AND doesn't sink when a mob hits you, I'll buy it immediately.
    It does not float or go faster in water, darn, what a wasted opportunity.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
    I think its 3 in 1 - air, land and underwater mount.
    Keep dreaming! That would be nice though... LOL.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Wow, yep, completely worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except the new Dreadwake mount is literally a reskin of last year's Blizzcon boat. OOPS TRY AGAIN.
    Can you link that mount? I've never seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Can you link that mount? I've never seen it.

She's wrong, though. It's not a reskin, it's a remodel. Two different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the camera better on this one compared to the BlizzCon one?

Couldn't stand how it wasn't in the middle of the screen like normal flying mounts.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

It does have a different summoning mount animation, so thats something I guess.

It does have a different summoning mount animation, so thats something I guess.
    Yeah you do a hands cupped like horn of winter animation and it plays a loud foghorn, then a big splash of water for both summon and dismissal.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got this for free for buying 6 months game time a few days ago.
    Posting since this will be missed from page three...

I've paid for WoW yearly for years... I wonder if that means I'm covered or do I have to buy another 6 month game time on top of my yearly...
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Yeah, it'll cost $45 and they'll say $5 goes to the Red Cross or something.
    "All proceeds go directly to our small indie studio!"

oh really??? it doesnt float? WHAT A WASTE!

If I get this mount, I'll just continue insisting that it's a Storm's Wake reputation reward. :^)

As an aside, they really need to give this and the Stormwind Skychaser a different mounting animation like they did for the choppers.

So subs are so bad that they are bribing people to buy large sub packs? Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I mean they did a promotion years ago and gave away D3 for subbing with the annual pass but hey whatever you need to tell yourself if you think WoW is failing or whatever.

I bought my sub a few days ago cause it was basically free for me and saved me some bnet balance, didn't know I would get this mount but its a nice surprise.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but if people really thought they could pay a few dollars and undo the biggest/most useful mount/mountS reward in all of the Fishing profession (and locked behind a huge grind at that) they were fooling themselves.

Duh.

We have no mounts that go faster in water AND on land. Not a one.
    The only mounts that run 'on' water 'naturally' are gotten through major grinds. (Not counting class abilities that give you this power)

I highly doubt they're suddenly going to upend that for a shop mount or a reward mount.

(I mean I wish they would because I haven't done the rep grind for those water-mounts and I really don't WANT to cuz I hate grinds and I would love to have a water-surfing mount. But I know better than that. lol)
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I mean they did a promotion years ago and gave away D3 for subbing with the annual pass but hey whatever you need to tell yourself if you think WoW is failing or whatever.
    It absolutely is the reason. If not they would put it on the store, which would cost less but they gotta make people lock in for more money. Pretty easy logic to get man, if subs were so good, they wouldn't hide them since WoD my friend, but hey, I'm sure BfA has a million billion subs.

Mountspecial fires the cannons
    Not bad

Yes.

Subs are just above 7 mill but dropping fast.