Poll: Did this man flash a white power sign?

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    God you guys are hilariously triggered by this. We're pointing out context and saying that it isn't white power, but it could potentially be,
    No, most of you are claiming it is without proof other than he's white.
    I guess you haven't been reading much, LuLz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No, most of you are claiming it is without proof other than he's white.
    I guess you haven't been reading much, LuLz
    You're welcome to quote where I claimed that, or Endus. I'll wait here, but not very long, since I know your claim is complete bullshit.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't care what it is, because I don't use the hand signal.

The alt-right are the ones who tried to make it their own.
    Umm the only example anyone and I mean anyone has posted about the alt right using it was a link someone had from the ADL saying some of the alt right may have used to to troll lefty's. other than than I've seen no prof any far right or SW has adopted the OK sign as theirs.

*ask for prof awhile back that the SW had adopted it and never got a answer.

You're welcome to quote where I claimed that, or Endus. I'll wait here, but not very long, since I know your claim is complete bullshit.

"Oh no guys! It's so unbelievable that white supremacists exist in the US and are becoming bolder! It's just a liberal media ploy to incite hysteria!"

It's so funny to watch people act in such disbelief that white supremacists exist and are active in the US.
    *ahem* That was easy to find

Then why are you so triggered by people saying it isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I assume you have numerous examples of this? Thus far all i have only seen the people on the way way left. I mean here be monsters so far left that seem to think it is. I know you like to brand people Alt-Right on these with gusto but i think everyone on this thread is just ripping the piss wheh they post a pic of Obama doing the Ok sign and going 'OMG NAZI!!'
    That's literally what this thread is about, alt-right trolls using it.

Are you saying the guy in the video is on the "way way left?"

And I'm sure you know this is a new thing, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Umm the only example anyone and I mean anyone has posted about the alt right using it was a link someone had from the ADL saying some of the alt right may have used to to troll lefty's. other than than I've seen no prof any far right or SW has adopted the OK sign as theirs.

*ask for prof awhile back that the SW had adopted it and never got a answer.
    But this was pushed by 4chan and /pol trolls. It's in the thread. Just because some of the alt-right trolls happen to believe their propaganda is an expected side effect.

moderates can't be trolls and toll the far left or far right (seems that's what your saying above? )

moderates can't be trolls and toll the far left or far right (seems that's what your saying above? )
    They can, but if you look at the very people in this thread, and this site, who are pushing the troll part of the OK sign, then you see an interesting correlation. Now, I'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that they are ethno-nationalists and/or alt-righters.

People begin to believe their own bullshit and propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

But this was pushed by 4chan and /pol trolls. It's in the thread. Just because some of the alt-right trolls happen to believe their propaganda is an expected side effect.
    huh if they're trolling it then they don't believe it's really a symbol, or if they really believe it's a symbol of SW then it would not be trolling just their way of saying hi.... Being it's been ousted as a hoax I kinda doubt any real SW would be caught using it.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2018-09-19 at 07:35 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Such an epidemic of....2 people.

The country is doomed forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Is that actually a white power sign?
    No, it originated from a stupid meme on a 4chan board as an attempt to make people freak out and think it is actually a white power sign. Clearly it has worked.

They can, but if you look at the very people in this thread, and this site, who are pushing the troll part of the OK sign, then you see an interesting correlation. Now, I'm sure it's just a huge coincidence that they are ethno-nationalists and/or alt-righters.
    hmmmm um-right.... 86.% don't think he was flashing a SW sign, you think 86% of the ones taking this poll fall that way?

huh if they're trolling it then they don't believe it's really a symbol, or if they really believe it's a symbol of SW then it would not be trolling just their way of saying high.... Being it's been ousted as a hoax I kinda doubt any real SW would be caught using it.
    But what started out as a troll, has consumed many people. These are the same morons who pushed Pepe the Frog memes, and are die-hard Trumpsters. So, if they are just trolling, then they shouldn't get pissed if people call them racist, or assume they are. If they are not trolling, then they really shouldn't be upset, because that's what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

hmmmm um-right.... 86.% don't think he was flashing a SW sign, you think 86% of the ones taking this poll fall that way?
    Great, about that number of Republicans support Donald Trump. I can disagree with a majority.

Their troll is still virtue signaling, and pushing for a subtle acceptance of racism and ethno-nationalism.

As I stated earlier. He's either a douchebag edgelord, or a racist douchebag edgelord.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-09-19 at 07:40 PM.

Welcome to the same lamebrain logic that gave us phrases like "80% of white people voted for Trump".

But that's not what you claimed... so sad for you.

I am saying the guy is scratching his head and along comes people like you calling him a "racist douchebag edgelord" from still from some video. So much so that the guy got removed from his job. To me that is fucking insane. To you it is probably a normal day on twitter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see where in there I said it was a white supremacist hand sign, just laughing at the people who think white supremacy in the US is dead.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

Good job at being wrong. That seems to be what you excel at.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

But what started out as a troll, has consumed many people. These are the same morons who pushed Pepe the Frog memes, and are die-hard Trumpsters. So, if they are just trolling, then they shouldn't get pissed if people call them racist, or assume they are. If they are not trolling, then they really shouldn't be upset, because that's what they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, about that number of Republicans support Donald Trump. I can disagree with a majority.

Their troll is still virtue signaling, and pushing for a subtle acceptance of racism and ethno-nationalism.

As I stated earlier. He's either a douchebag edgelord, or a racist douchebag edgelord.
    ok first off what many people, this forum is the first I've heard about it with that lady, even in the news they said the hoax started in 2017 but never took off till recently, the only ones that seem upset are the ones seeing witches err I mean WS's everywhere (well from what I under stand two if that's many people?) and not sure what trumpeters has to do with it? (you can look back at election threads in the past I had hated both (on record as saying I wanted Alfred E Newman).

If he was not even trolling the WS thing and something else ya he should get really pissed, his discipline action should be no more than if he gave the guy in front bunny ears during the session (they prob are under a lot of stress right now and was blowing off steam).

*I've heard of the circle game more than this crap and I didn't know about the waist part never played just seen pic on the internet and wonder WTF that was all about.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2018-09-19 at 07:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much. Pushing OK symbols and pepe memes because they're white supremacist symbols that trigger liberals... then people get triggered when people call them EXACTLY what they're trying troll with.

This comic keeps on being relevant throughout the thread:

"Herp derp look at me I'm a white supremacist"
    "Fuck off retard"
    "Joke's on them I was only pretending to be a white supremacist!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I am saying the guy is scratching his head and along comes people like you calling him a "racist douchebag edgelord" from still from some video. So much so that the guy got removed from his job. To me that is fucking insane. To you it is probably a normal day on twitter.
    I said he's either a douchebag edgelord, or a racist douchebag edgelord. Only a fucking moron would think that his motions were accidental.

Are you really going to try and say his motions weren't intentional?