Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol

Gotta bait people to stay subbed for mounts. Trash content and crappy slow-mo-grind design doesn't seem to be keeping that many people happy, eyy?

well, where was this at the beginning of the month when I bought my 180 day game time.

Hahaha F you blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    This just stinks of the same rubbish they pulled with the annual pass in Cataclysm..."Hey guys, our game isn't great right and we know this, but if you commit to a 6 month sub you get this mount!!!"

and the sheep follow
    The point of the offer in Cataclysm was to entice people who might not usually play a Diablo title to tryDiablo, and players wouldn't have to choose between paying for WoW or paying for Diablo. In turn I'm sure they hoped to make that money back through the real money AH they had going at the time on D3. I don't think the offer had much to do with WoW at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ojblade View Post
    well, where was this at the beginning of the month when I bought my 180 day game time.
    People are getting the mount retroactively.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    so many motives from pirates of the carribeans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt any of the idiot naysayers will read the blue posts, but I love all the tin-foil wearers claiming they only did this to get subs. Even Evil Knievel couldn't make leaps like that.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by ojblade View Post
    Check your gifts in the battle.net app! I bought 6 months a couple weeks ago too, just at the right time :-)

So i bought like a years worth of game time a while ago, i just checked and I have paid for the current month and got 5 months left. If i buy 1 more month will i get the mount? -.-

Remember when people went crazy for the FIRST mount that was only $25? now they want $78

Anyone having this mount can confirm whether it is able to "walk" on water ?

I have the horrible feeling it doesn't

Probably would have. Looks decent. Even if the expansion has down times I still tend to play off and on.

Its a shame, the fact that it doesn't float killed it for me. On the tipping point of not caring and just committing, but lost chance there on Blizzards part. (Not to mention I have been lazy grinding my water strider) bleh

Seeing that plenty of people have it, I'm not going to buy it.

I like being unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post

Because the mount hovers off the ground it appears to float on water - but at mount swimming speed. Still water strider ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post

I imagine it was deliberately intended to not be able to, because you'd effectively be paying real money for a mount that is functionally superior to most mounts.

I haven't bought a token since 7/8/2018, signed in and it said I had this gift waiting for me! So, whatever their criteria is for a six-month sub, it's VERY generous!!!

I bought a six month subscription the 12. September... And the 19th they come with this. Great. So I don't get ut, because I bought it 7 days to early -.- Awesome...

This is a no brainer for me considering that I know I will still be playing the next 180 days.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by monteiro View Post
    "(Evil Ion) - People are quitting BfA already, we need ideas to keep the subscriptions!
    (dev 1) - Fix the bugs!
    (dev 2) - Fix class balance!
    (dev 3) - Add meaningful content!
    (dev 4) - Make the game less grindy!
    (dev 5) - Create a freaking badass mount and add it as a reward for a 6 months subscription."

Dev 5 was promoted that day, and nominated employee of the year.
    Oof your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    I bought a six month subscription the 12. September... And the 19th they come with this. Great. So I don't get ut, because I bought it 7 days to early -.- Awesome...
    I have 5.5 months paid up. I'm pissed... from what i'm reading I have to pay another 6 months, I can't just top up the advance I already have.
    Ridiculous.

This is great. They know the game is going to be dumpster for the next 6 months so they introduce a mount you only get by purchasing 180 days all at once.

Perfect way to keep sub numbers up for what is going to be a dreadful 6 months.

Don't worry about the state of the game now or in a few months time guys, look at this shiny new mount you can get for committing to us for half a year with zero gaurentee.