10+ Year Old Account
    Bought the game last week, I like it a lot more than when I tried it out during beta all the way back in 2013. Only problem is limited bag space. Is there any way to trial ESO Plus, just to see if it's worth the subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Bought the game last week, I like it a lot more than when I tried it out during beta all the way back in 2013. Only problem is limited bag space. Is there any way to trial ESO Plus, just to see if it's worth the subscription?
    it's 100% worth the sub.

How active is this game population wise? I am tempted to give it a go once I get a replacement GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleurious View Post
    How active is this game population wise? I am tempted to give it a go once I get a replacement GPU.
    EU PC server is pretty good. Pre-50, as a dps it's about 20mins queue for a dungeon and 2-3 minutes for a BG. You see people everywhere, at least in the zones I have been. You don't get big groups/zergs for each world boss, but I am not sure if there are events/achievements that rotate and mark different zones, it might be why on occasion it feels like the whole server is camping an outdoor boss.

Also, play as a sub, it makes a massive difference in terms of QoL difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only 'must' that the sub gives you is material bag which is unlimited and takes all your crafting materials so you have plenty of room in your normal bags. But you can get by without a sub easily by just picking what you loot more specifically, it's not a big deal, unless you are a serious crafter.

The sub is 100% worth though, I tried to stop playing and do BfA but it is so boring now compared to my nightblade in ESO. I am loving it so far, very happy that I got the bundle at 50% off. The subscription has already giving me 3k gems to spend on the shop which is 2 DLC basically , there is only a few I think that didn't come with the bundle. You basically get your money back in shop currency for the $15 every month. I've never seen a better sub model, hands down.

What you guys think about the shield changes? The official forums are esploding over it lol, rip magsorc apparently? Glad I didn't roll sorc I guess..

shield changes are... very polarizing, though it looks like they are at least making them uninterruptible. the problem is - they are saying its in part to make healers less useless in vet content, but its not why healers are less then desirable in vet content. one shots or almost fully avoidable damage that can be taken care of with various self heals is why healers are less desirable.

that said, they are adding more perks to subscription with murkmire DLC (which incidentally will be acquirable via login rewards in november, so even if you are not a subscriber, you could get it a month later, which is pretty cool) - 10% more crowns, free items in crown store, subscription only discounts. so.. there's also that. but honestly between crafting bag, $15 worth of crowns and double the housing limits, subscription has been more then worth it for me. but.. its also VERY playable without. requires more inventory management, but nonetheless - playable. (I have a side account and I just use my bank to store mats, since you can craft from your bank and all characters get acess to that and Vivec city is super convenient for crafting/banking needs - and if you don't have morrowind yet - stormhold in shadowfen is almost as good.).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know server wide, but I can tell you that our guild of 450+ people has roughly 30 people online at all times. Which is pretty good when you always have someone to play with at any given time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    What you guys think about the shield changes? The official forums are exploding over it lol, rip magsorc apparently? Glad I didn't roll sorc I guess..
    As a Templar Healer who uses Annulment, I'll wait and see. I only do PvE, so i'm not nearly as worried as the PvP crowd is. But when I get into Veteran Trials, i'm sure this is going to be something I need to consider when it comes time to pop a shield to absorb AoE damage.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

random note. ESO has an option to play in strealth mode. as in show offline. I play in that mode often. I know of multiple people in my guild that do same at least some of the time. so.. there's also that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get that mansion guys https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/e...ews/post/54801

All you gotta do is get pathfinder achievement on summerset & psijic order island, if you really wanna contribute it can be done on both US/EU and contribute twice.

It's currently 47% https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/summerfall

We need 100% for villa, ending on 28th of this month.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2018-09-22 at 11:29 PM.

Wait, so is this game free-to-play or buy-to-play? I made an account on the website but couldn’t find where to download the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so is this game free-to-play or buy-to-play? I made an account on the website but couldn’t find where to download the game.
    B2p not f2p

Also has expansions/dlc bar being an eso plus member which means mist dlc is unlocked(but not expansions)

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to purchase an account to download it I believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Its quite expensive if you want to buy the dlcs tho.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

You can buy the base game which is dead cheap and then as long as you are subed you get access to all the content without having to buy it. It's kind of like spending 15-20 of whatever currency in your region to get Vanilla/TBC/WotLK together, and then with the sub you have access to everything that came after them, minus the new sub-races (someone playing for longer can correct me if I am wrong)

Edit: you also get a currency per month with a sub that you can use to eventually buy the things that you are missing
    Last edited by Fkiolaris; 2018-09-23 at 10:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Not all mind you, you still have to buy expacs.
    Morrowind, excluding the Warden class, is included in the subscription now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its quite expensive if you want to buy the dlcs tho.
    IF you want to buy them. Otherwise you get access to them for just subscribing, you don't NEED to buy them to get access to them. You do need to buy the latest "expansion" though if you want access to that, but that's standard for any MMO.

Started summerset recently on ps4, really would like a group or partner to play with, nobody I know has any interest in this game lol. Anyone play on ps4 that wants to team up?

Do the bundle prices scale in the crown store if you already own one of the items? I have like 2k crowns atm and i'd like to buy either the dark brotherhood or the thieves guild dlc's, but i don't want to waste the crowns if the 4 dlc bundle price doesn't scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Do the bundle prices scale in the crown store if you already own one of the items? I have like 2k crowns atm and i'd like to buy either the dark brotherhood or the thieves guild dlc's, but i don't want to waste the crowns if the 4 dlc bundle price doesn't scale.
    The bundle price does not scale. It's WAY cheaper to just get the bundle than to buy them separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    also, unless you want to play it RIGHT NOW and cannot wait, all the DLC go on sale on their release anniversary. you JUST missed wrothgar and Imperial city. while its cheaper to buy a set of 4 if you compare non sale prices, sales are usual 75% off, which makes those DLC's significantly cheaper to buy on their own. but.. you have to wait for an anniversary sale.