Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    But he's not white...
    I dunno, i would say that zandalari are white people of troll races.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I love anduin. I will never understand the hate. I guess WoW players are just allergic to character archs.
    It's not really character development when the character is the embodiment of sugary holiness and never does anything wrong or questionable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hmm. Guess you have a point. Screw him, he must die to make way to a strong independent woman.

Pretty sure the main point of this raid is to give the Zandalari trolls the final push they need to join the Horde. If you aren't an Alliance player, the whole point of our war campaign is to disrupt negotiations between the Horde and the Zandalari, so the Horde do not get another ally. This raid is the Alliance making the push to invade the capitol, and cut the head off the snake.

Whatever happens, the Horde in the end will get to say "See, we told you the Alliance are bad." That way the Zandalari finally just say yes, and join the horde. So essentially the Alliance are causing the complete opposite reaction of what they want, by being aggressive. To be fair though, the Zandalari were probably already going to join the Horde anyway eventually, because the Horde have been helping them out. Idk if Rastakhan will die, or if we will just attack, and lose, then leave again like we did at Undercity. But the end outcome is the opposite of what the Alliance wanted.

Just as there is a human race, troll is a race. That's it. For example, there are no such thing in actuality as races of human.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/m...cience-africa/

So, yeah. Mind blown, right? Human race. Fictional troll race. Fictional "human races".
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    Just as there is a human race, troll is a race. That's it. For example, there are no such thing in actuality as races of human.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/m...cience-africa/

So, yeah. Mind blown, right? Human race. Fictional troll race. Fictional "human races".
    I think that's a well known fact, that's why we eventually ended up going with "ethnic" instead of race.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think that's a well known fact, that's why we eventually ended up going with "ethnic" instead of race.
    It just made me laugh, the "white people of trolls". I started thinking, even with racial ideas, what were the implications? Is it because in Europe the gold-draped white man built huge pyramids among the tropical rainforests of France and Germany, domesticating the many species of dinosaur roaming the continent? Or did they have a agrarian society in a temperate climate, domesticating cattle, while wearing what equates to burlap covered in dung and mud? lol The notion was just so "out there" I simply could not NOT comment.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    It just made me laugh, the "white people of trolls". I started thinking, even with racial ideas, what were the implications? Is it because in Europe the gold-draped white man built huge pyramids among the tropical rainforests of France and Germany, domesticating the many species of dinosaur roaming the continent? Or did they have a agrarian society in a temperate climate, domesticating cattle, while wearing what equates to burlap covered in dung and mud? lol The notion was just so "out there" I simply could not NOT comment.
    I think the idea of "white people" of trolls, is how they were the group of trolls that were on top of the chain of all trolls in the past, where all answered to them (one way or the other), not anything to do with their culture.

Their culture is more Aztec like.

Note: I doubt the comment was supposed to hold any weight with it, it was just more of a funny comment (or wanna be funny comment).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, any time I stumble upon one of your post I want to throw up.

You are as annoying as the bunch of annoying and screaming Beliebers, with the difference being they actually have something real to worship. Sure there is nothing wrong about being a fan, but come on man, you are stuck way too deep inside her pussy and too busy to fill all the void left by human potential. I am just struggling to distinguish whether you are just massive fan or very persistent troll.

I don't care, definitely worth the possible infraction. It just pisses me off I realize it is you posting way too late because your Avatar is not easily recongnizable.

Infracted.

I salute you sir.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

So Gilneas doesn't count then I assume?
    Not after War Crimes™ - and especially not after being told to not attack unless necessary during the intro quests for Stormheim... remember?

Sky Admiral Rogers says: We are to track them from a safe distance. We may engage, but only if the situation demands.
    Sky Admiral Rogers says: I strongly suspect the situation will demand it.
    Genn Greymane says: It had better.
    Genn Greymane says: I am not in the habit of tracking prey unless I intend on killing it.

... just in case the memory has started to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    But the Horde shouldn't have executed Sylvanas by now for defying her warchief's orders back in Cataclysm, when she bathed Gilneas in plague?

If that happened back then, then there'd be no problems at Stormheim.
    Yeah, Garrosh was as much of a shitty leader as Anduin is.

Hes only written incompetent for blizzard to add yet another female leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hate Anduin out of jealousy too if I was silly enough to play Horde. Fortunately, I have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Hes only written incompetent for blizzard to add yet another female leader.
    To be fair, he left a mad prophet lead a war of troll supremacy and even giving him ships and troops for that, however what I want to know is why would her daughter bring said maniac in her journey to Orgrimmar.
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Jaina won't die, she'll bail out at 5% and leave us her undies to sniff.
    That's all i ever wanted

10+ Year Old Account
    For 200 years Rastakhan ruled and ruled well but lets ignore that and focus all on the last 3 years.

Fuck off with that Rastakhan did fine you cant fight an enemy that can see the future even we failed to see what he was doing in fact he tricked us into helping his coup. Rastakhan is not perfect he is a flawed character which makes him good we dont want perfect characters that do nothing wrong. Talanji is more boring than Anduin I cant see anyone honestly liking her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    To be fair, he left a mad prophet lead a war of troll supremacy and even giving him ships and troops for that, however what I want to know is why would her daughter bring said maniac in her journey to Orgrimmar.
    How should he know Zul was insane and a traitor? Its unfair to fault Rastakhan for things he couldn't possibly know before this Zul had always been seemed 100% loyal.

Zul even played us into helping him with his coup thats how far ahead he was over everyone. You are using meta knowledge to bash a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    How should he know Zul was insane and a traitor? Its unfair to fault Rastakhan for things he couldn't possibly know before this Zul had always been seemed 100% loyal.

Zul even played us into helping him with his coup thats how far ahead he was over everyone. You are using meta knowledge to bash a character.
    Because Rastakhan outright says: Yeah Zul was annoying me with his visions and needs for new lands so I gave him some ships and soldiers for his crap and get a rest from him. Besides when you do the questline of kicking the mogus, he confirms Zul was asking him if he could revive Lei Shen and reunite the mogus to help to build a new empire, Rastakhan told him to not do that and he did it anyway, said thing could have backfired if Lei Shen saw the current state of Zandalar, he would have wanted to conquer the island after dealing with the Pandarens.

Probably Zul was useful in predicting and avoiding big revolts among the tribes but really I would have left some guy to watch him close after all the crap he did.
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2018-09-20 at 04:28 AM.
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I'd hate Anduin out of jealousy too if I was silly enough to play Horde. Fortunately, I have taste.
    I can only speak for my self, but Anduin is one of the major reasons I don't play Alliance.

I have not liked Horde leadership since MoP, the only things that keep Horde at this point is my love for the Orcs, Bloodelves and Goblins.

Meanwhile Alliance has (now) Darkirons(I like Dwarves in general but they are my favorite clan.) And Draenei which are easily tied for favorite with my preferred Horde races.

It boils down to Anduin, back when Varian lead the Alliance the only thing that tied me down to the Horde was my guild.
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was nice while it lasted, bit sadly blizzards pushing a feminist agenda in wow now so any strong male leader needs to be killed, jailed, or put back in a box for a later date.
    #boycottchina

I'd say they're the Japanese. They seem to be pretty good at sinking fleets.

Quote Originally Posted by Julaes View Post
    How about finishing reading the front page?
    "After completing the faction specific experience, you'll be able to experience the other 3 faction bosses that you didn't get to experience firsthand."
    My response was to someone saying that the Alliance fought Jaina as the last boss in their raid from a lore perspective, which isn't true. Being able to experience the same boss fight isn't the same thing as her being the last boss in the Alliance raid.

Your point doesn't contradict what I quoted or what I was trying to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It was nice while it lasted, bit sadly blizzards pushing a feminist agenda in wow now so any strong male leader needs to be killed, jailed, or put back in a box for a later date.
    I don't know if Rastakhan falls into the strong Male leader catagory. He should have but so far ingame he has been a highly incompetant leader.
    I AM the victim.