Poll: Is youtube spreading right wing extremism?

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This is a comical display of how much the internet has warped your political perspective lol.
    Your response is more of an indication of how much the internet has warped yours. Stop buying into false narratives and listen to what they say.

But don't take my word for it. Form your own opinion

YouTube certainly likes to recommend some spooky far right youtubers like Black Pigeon Speaks to me even though I'm definitely not into that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well, Joe Rogan has talked to people who are considered right wing extremists, like Elon Musk and Jordan Peterson.
    What, may I ask, makes Elon Musk a right wing extremist?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Going after Jim is usually a bad idea. Going after the Autism Right would have been possibly good but the problem with the Skeptic Community is most of them got fat and lazy with their SJW PWNAGE videos, which are easy to make. Jim hurt Sargon's ego, and Sargon lost it. That and Spencer.

OH! And I forgot this piece of the lore. Sargon got made fun of by a Murdoch Murdoch that called Sargon full of shit and Jim retweeted it. That event specifically set off the current fued, as Sargon got butt flustered hard because of it.
    Lol that video. Good idea removing the link though, don't get yourself banned over it. Sargon really does seem like he has an inflated sense of self importance, so I guess he thought he was up to the task of taking down one of the elder dragons of the troll world.

As for your comment about the skeptic community getting lazy, yea, I can agree with that bit. Though, tbqh, looking back at the stuff I enjoyed when I frequented those types of youtubers, it has always been low hanging fruit so maybe it has always been a case of being lazy from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    YouTube certainly likes to recommend some spooky far right youtubers like Black Pigeon Speaks to me even though I'm definitely not into that shit.
    Black Pigeon Speaks might be the most insane of these alt-righters (and I don't throw that term around), possibly next to Tara McCarthy and JF Gariepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    You won't get a real answer from Venant. A few years back he flipped out over this website being "infected by sjws" or some flavor of that, and is now, for SOME REASON emulating one.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Lol that video. Good idea removing the link though, don't get yourself banned over it. Sargon really does seem like he has an inflated sense of self importance, so I guess he thought he was up to the task of taking down one of the elder dragons of the troll world.

As for your comment about the skeptic community getting lazy, yea, I can agree with that bit. Though, tbqh, looking back at the stuff I enjoyed when I frequented those types of youtubers, it has always been low hanging fruit so maybe it has always been a case of being lazy from the start.
    I agree. They got big going after really low hanging fruit. Milo and Shapiro did it IRL, mostly picking fights with easily riled up Tumblr-tard IRL on college campuses. Plus Sargon can look smart to half witted Americans whom think anything said in a British Accent is smart. They were always week and lazy because they didn't have to try hard and before the adpocolypse money was easy.

When money dried up and they tried to prove they were evil Nazis by going after the Alt-Right they got blown the fuck out. Not necessarily because the Alt-Right has good points but because at the very least the Alt-Righters are often good at Banter because most of them have some affinity with 4chan and /pol/, once more they are used to having to defend themselves and their autism where as the SJW's are unaccustomed to a situation where they don't get head patted for shitting themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

To be fair he only said that they are considered right wing extremists. By whom? We do not know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably has more to do with most of them being insufferable losers and not finding a girl that’ll touch their dicks.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    Black Pigeon Speaks might be the most insane of these alt-righters (and I don't throw that term around), possibly next to Tara McCarthy and JF Gariepy.
    BPS is alright, even decent when it comes to production quality. JF Gariepy (more like GeRAPEy) is a straight of potato fucking freak. Tara McCarthy is just a sad bitter person who really just needs some blonde guy to give her the dick and put a baby in her so she will stop bitching about interracial couples publically on Twitter like a spaz. Mike Enoch is probably the most nutty, the guy who did the Daily Shoah podcast. His beliefs about Jews are.... I mean there is the typical "The Jews run the media, they run the banks, they hate White people!" but then there is his theory about them serving a Demon and getting gentiles to circumscize is a plot to trick us into sacrificing to their demonic God.

Mike Enoch is a fucking trip and a half.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

BPS is alright, even decent when it comes to production quality. JF Gariepy (more like GeRAPEy) is a straight of potato fucking freak. Tara McCarthy is just a sad bitter person who really just needs some blonde guy to give her the dick and put a baby in her so she will stop bitching about interracial couples publically on Twitter like a spaz. Mike Enoch is probably the most nutty, the guy who did the Daily Shoah podcast. His beliefs about Jews are.... I mean there is the typical "The Jews run the media, they run the banks, they hate White people!" but then there is his theory about them serving a Demon and getting gentiles to circumscize is a plot to trick us into sacrificing to their demonic God.

Can I borrow your expertise for a moment?

Is there anyone pushing the belief that the Jews owned the original slave ships? My dad has said some....interesting things lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    You won't get a real answer from Venant. A few years back he flipped out over this website being "infected by sjws" or some flavor of that, and is now, for SOME REASON emulating one.
    I thought I already answered the Elon Musk question earlier.

Musk is being targeted by the media, it seems to have started when he publicly made the statement that 'very powerful people control the media', which caused people to claim it was an antisemitic statement. Just look at the trend in stories about Musk, he is being largely treated like a mini-Trump now, with constant 'speculation' that he will be forced out at his companies and that he is imploding. Just do some searching into the coverage of him in the past few months and things will become clear.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Can I borrow your expertise for a moment?

Is there anyone pushing the belief that the Jews owned the original slave ships? My dad has said some....interesting things lately.
    Ummm Yes, from different sources.

Typically when an Alt-Righter invokes that its because often Slavery is cast as a uniquely White People sin. I am unsure how involved people(s) of Jewish ancestry were in the slave trade. If anything I'd rebuff such an slander by pointing out it was the Arabs whom first specifically consider Black African peoples to be slave like or meant to be enslaved and taught it to their Spanish and Portuegese subjects. But that is a different messy debate.

Also, the bonus round, Black Nationalists and Black Hebrew Israelite types also believe that.

I've seen that claim bandied about here and there, but honestly its been awhile since I've seen that one.

Ummm Yes, from different sources.

Typically when an Alt-Righter invokes that its because often Slavery is cast as a uniquely White People sin. I am unsure how involved people(s) of Jewish ancestry were in the slave trade. If anything I'd rebuff such an slander by pointing out it was the Arabs whom first specifically consider Black African peoples to be slave like or meant to be enslaved and taught it to their Spanish and Portuegese subjects. But that is a different messy debate.

Also, the bonus round, Black Nationalists and Black Hebrew Israelite types also believe that.

I've seen that claim bandied about here and there, but honestly its been awhile since I've seen that one.
    See, I was curious because that SOUNDS like a standard anti-Semitic thing. But my dad is the kind of person who wouldn't listen to a white person on YouTube talk about slavery being bullshit. So, I couldn't lay it at the feet of usual right wing conspiracies.

Thanks for the help. Didn't want that in my YouTube feed.

BPS is alright, even decent when it comes to production quality.
    Oh production wise he makes decent videos, but I would say at least a quarter of his content is out there in the ((...)) territory, especially his misunderstanding on the nature of reproduction. But I concede to the fact that he's definitely not the worst, thinking about it more, he's basically just a slightly more overtly sexist Stefan Molyneux.
    JF Gariepy (more like GeRAPEy) is a straight of potato fucking freak.
    No idea why Jim keeps associating with him, he might equal if not surpass Sargon in pure ego and is constantly spewing pseudoscience. I watched his a few minutes of his livestream where he covered Elon Musk on the Joe Rogan where he went on this tangent about Google not appealing to the 'phenotype of their customers' and talking inserting some weird racial lense.
    Tara McCarthy is just a sad bitter person who really just needs some blonde guy to give her the dick and put a baby in her so she will stop bitching about interracial couples publically on Twitter like a spaz.
    Tara McCarthy is another crazy person who doesn't understand. Especially her video where she was talking about the "facts" that apparently anthrpologists were simply too afraid to admit about Africans being a distinct human subspecies and Europeans are Neanderthal/human hybrids. Ignoring the fact that A) there is a greater genetic variance in African populations than between Western Eurasians and East Asians B) that certain African populations (.i.e. Horn Africans) also have Neanderthal DNA and C) introgression =\= direct hybridization (some Tibetan yaks have distant cattle genes and vice versa, doesn't make them the same species or a hybrid species).

Mike Enoch is probably the most nutty, the guy who did the Daily Shoah podcast. His beliefs about Jews are.... I mean there is the typical "The Jews run the media, they run the banks, they hate White people!" but then there is his theory about them serving a Demon and getting gentiles to circumscize is a plot to trick us into sacrificing to their demonic God.

Yeah, Mike Enoch seems pretty insane, anyone that denies the Holocaust happened or in his case, treats it like it was some vacation for Jews because some subsection of Auschwitz happened to have a swimming pool designated for German workers and compliant German prisoners (Auschwitz wasn't just a Jewish death camp).

Aydin Paladin, while not necessarily on the level of anyone mentioned above is definitely pretty crazy. She seems to be on medication, threatens suicide any time she is called out or trolled, claimed Kraut gave her crippling depression and literally claims to be a descendant of Odin due to claiming some Viking raped her English relatives related to Shakespeare (even though at that point, the Norse were long settled into feudal, Christianized kingdoms).

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh production wise he makes decent videos, but I would say at least a quarter of his content is out there in the ((...)) territory, especially his misunderstanding on the nature of reproduction. But I concede to the fact that he's definitely not the worst, thinking about it more, he's basically just a slightly more overtly sexist Stefan Molyneux.

No idea why Jim keeps associating with him, he might equal if not surpass Sargon in pure ego and is constantly spewing pseudoscience. I watched his a few minutes of his livestream where he covered Elon Musk on the Joe Rogan where he went on this tangent about Google not appealing to the 'phenotype of their customers' and talking inserting some weird racial lense.

Tara McCarthy is another crazy person who doesn't understand. Especially her video where she was talking about the "facts" that apparently anthrpologists were simply too afraid to admit about Africans being a distinct human subspecies and Europeans are Neanderthal/human hybrids. Ignoring the fact that A) there is a greater genetic variance in African populations than between Western Eurasians and East Asians B) that certain African populations (.i.e. Horn Africans) also have Neanderthal DNA and C) introgression =\= direct hybridization (some Tibetan yaks have distant cattle genes and vice versa, doesn't make them the same species or a hybrid species).

Yeah, Mike Enoch seems pretty insane, anyone that denies the Holocaust happened or in his case, treats it like it was some vacation for Jews because some subsection of Auschwitz happened to have a swimming pool designated for German workers and compliant German prisoners (Auschwitz wasn't just a Jewish death camp).

Aydin Paladin, while not necessarily on the level of anyone mentioned above is definitely pretty crazy. She seems to be on medication, threatens suicide any time she is called out or trolled, claimed Kraut gave her crippling depression and literally claims to be a descendant of Odin due to claiming some Viking raped her English relatives related to Shakespeare (even though at that point, the Norse were long settled into feudal, Christianized kingdoms).
    First, Aydin Paladin's "Troll me daddy" is the best. But the bitch is crazy. As for Steven MolyMeme.... well, he is what he is.

Jim basically admitted to creating and promoting Internet Bloodsports and not going after JF because it annoyed the fuck out of the Liberalist/Sargonistas. If Jim has an ego, its at this point well earned, but I doubt he has much of one.

What do you consider a right wing extremist?

A LOT of people here who advocate for ethnic cleansing and eugenics don't think Youtube is full of far-right extremists.

Strange...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then again, there is the real DEEP LORE that is that the collapse of the skeptics is all orchestrated by David Sherratt as part of his long-standing vendetta against the Right because Lauren Southern wouldn't touch his dick.

First, Aydin Paladin's "Troll me daddy" is the best. But the bitch is crazy. As for Steven MolyMeme.... well, he is what he is.

Jim basically admitted to creating and promoting Internet Bloodsports and not going after JF because it annoyed the fuck out of the Liberalist/Sargonistas. If Jim has an ego, its at this point well earned, but I doubt he has much of one.
    Stefan Molyneux's movie reviews are hilarious, like when he claimed Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was an allegory for gun control or that the movie 'It' was propogating an anti-white agenda because the majority of the town was white and Pennywise the clown was literally white-faced (as most clowns are).