Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Sun View Post
    Ethno-nationalism ain't so hot when it's on the other side huh?
    Or is a justification for it. I mean, if everyone else does it, why not? South Africa is a walking advertisement for Richard Spencer cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Ever heard of the sin of Cham ? Some mysterious individuals in the United States had an hard-on of that passage. It meant that it was okay to enslave and exploit the sons of Cham for a remarkably bizarre reason (his father Aaron had seen Noah dong ? Yeah,...) ''because his father had sinned''

Apparently, the concept is not so cool when it's payback time. For instance, I sure hope Afrikanaers will push for white ''ethnostates''. It would be poetic, nay karmic, justice they get paid in what they gave to the rest South Africa : ''whitetustan'' as crummy as their ''bantustans'', the only place on Earth that make North America reservations looks good.

(Saying that today Afrikaners pay for the sins of their fathers does not means it's ''moral''. It's not. But that's why encouraging racial strife is a usually a bad idea-usually, you can't DC when you are losing)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-09-20 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Bringing up BLM as an example of black favoritism completely misses the point of what BLM even is. You very clearly picture BLM only from the perspective of the Fox News depiction. But I wouldn't expect you to know the difference between BLF and BLM.
    Your bias is clearly shown as it's more like what BLM truly is: a false victimization cry from the black community and an excuse to pillage and riot.

- - - Updated - - -

Ethno-nationalism ain't so hot when it's on the other side huh?
    It hasn't been hot for the past 30+ years or so of suffering through it. This is just yet another example of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    No no no, there a plenty of people pushing for segregation like the hallowed South or South Africa. Good conservatives upstanding dudes. In prison wards.

- - - Updated - - -

I repeatedly says that the gun toting fans of ghosts costumes would struggle to take over a bird shack. In fact, they even sucked at that.
    Guess they're not as dangerous as the fans of panthers etc who kill their own and others in a ridiculous percentage as is

Quote Originally Posted by Post Explosive View Post
    Extremist say something, so all of a sudden democrats and moderates are bad people who want to wipe out white people and replace christmas with islam. Got it. And also BLM and Antifa are responsible for this too of course, only by voting in republicans will you be safe!

Also, thanks Obama.

the far right is always grasping after straws and scapegoats nothing new they have done that for decades. like this idiot 9000 miles away said something bad against white people and they directly want to use that as an excuse to keep on with the racism they support around them

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Or is a justification for it. I mean, if everyone else does it, why not? South Africa is a walking advertisement for Richard Spencer cause.
    "You want to get rid of us!" tends to be a great motivator for "us" wanting to get rid of "you". So yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    It hasn't been hot for the past 30+ years or so of suffering through it. This is just yet another example of it.
    Well IMO, ethnologic (yeah I'm gonna coin that right now) ain't so hot no matter who's preaching or practicing it.

I just find the irony here funny.

"You want to get rid of us!" tends to be a great motivator for "us" wanting to get rid of "you". So yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Well IMO, ethnologic (yeah I'm gonna coin that right now) ain't so hot no matter who's preaching or practicing it.

I just find the irony here funny.
    The irony is great. The same people crying about how terrible ethnostates are shrug at people wanting one.

Makes me wonder why you guys bitch about it since it's just randos.

7+ Year Old Account
    As a mother with a child, your gleeful attitude about our possible rape and murder really makes me want to get rid of you too.... so I guess the feeling becomes mutual.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The irony is great. The same people crying about how terrible ethnostates are shrug at people wanting one.

Hmmm, not really sure if you're addressing me on this one. There's not much I can do about South Africa, much less Canada or really even the next state over from mine, so internationally movements for ethnostates will never get anything more from me than a disdainful post online and a shrug.

I'm a jaded and cynical millennial. I really can't be arsed to care that much.

- - - Updated - - -

As a mother with a child, your gleeful attitude about our possible rape and murder really makes me want to get rid of you too.... so I guess the feeling becomes mutual.
    What? /10cars

15+ Year Old Account

Most of people normally cheering on white ethnostates are getting triggered at black ethnostates. A couple of people who hate white ethnonationalism are cheering on black ethnostates. Meanwhile most of the people replying from the left are saying both are bad. But that's Dextro for you, picking out the bad apples to say the whole bunch is rotten.

It's kind of hard to find a good apple among the rotten bunch of the other bushel though, conservatives tend to be epidemically rotten. I feel genuinely sorry for the few good apples among the conservatives that have to endure the stench.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Hmmm, not really sure if you're addressing me on this one. There's not much I can do about South Africa, much less Canada or really even the next state over from mine, so internationally movements for ethnostates will never get anything more from me than a disdainful post online and a shrug.

I'm a jaded and cynical millennial. I really can't be arsed to care that much.

- - - Updated - - -

What? /10cars
    Lol

Alright. Then shut the fuck up if you only want to care in one scenario.

Lol

Alright. Then shut the fuck up if you only want to care in one scenario.
    After you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spencer's ideology existed a lot longer than whatever this nonsense is. His is a lot bigger to. Anyone who uses this to say its fuel for Spencer is grasping for scapegoats. These people and Spencer are probably inspired by similar thoughts.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Most of people normally cheering on white ethnostates are getting triggered at black ethnostates. A couple of people who hate white ethnonationalism are cheering on black ethnostates. Meanwhile most of the people replying from the left are saying both are bad. But that's Dextro for you, picking out the bad apples to say the whole bunch is rotten.

It's kind of hard to find a good apple among the rotten bunch of the other bushel though, conservatives tend to be epidemically rotten. I feel genuinely sorry for the few good apples among the conservatives that have to endure the stench.
    /Mimes jerkoff motion

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit like this is HILARIOUS after the panic over the "white supremacist uprising" that's coming any day now.
    The thing is, Nazis and white supremacists have a pretty hefty history of holding and wielding considerable political power. Within living memory.

Anti-white black movements? Not so much.

While they're certainly not to be condoned, I'm personally more worried about the historical precedent than them.

And hell, if it's such a "problem facing the west" why aren't Trump and his ilk actively condemning them? Why hasn't Trump threatened to slam them with sanctions? You seem to cluck your tongues a lot about how "the left" is tacitly accepting them; what is your side doing to fight against them in any meaningful way?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I think you're misreading. Hell if anything teaching this in universities is making people like Sean Urbanski.
    I think you don't understand that that is the only valid response to your looney toons conspiracy theories.

And now the whole post swifted from black people telling that being white is a crime into the "nazis are coming" ............ its always the same shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The thing is, Nazis and white supremacists have a pretty hefty history of holding and wielding considerable political power. Within living memory.

Anti-white black movements? Not so much.

While they're certainly not to be condoned, I'm personally more worried about the historical precedent than them.

And hell, if it's such a "problem facing the west" why aren't Trump and his ilk actively condemning them? Why hasn't Trump threatened to slam them with sanctions? You seem to cluck your tongues a lot about how "the left" is tacitly accepting them; what is your side doing to fight against them in any meaningful way?
    It's not about accepting anything. It's about properly labeling stuff. You should be shitting your pants because "Ermagerd ethnostate"!", right? If not, then why only shit your pants over one?

So far, all I have to do is laugh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Spencer's ideology existed a lot longer than whatever this nonsense is. His is a lot bigger to. Anyone who uses this to say its fuel for Spencer is grasping for scapegoats. These people and Spencer are probably inspired by similar thoughts.
    It absolutely is. I mean, if what goes on in South Africa is what I can expect for my daughters future, then I am not a big fan of diversity.

White supremacist don't need excuses to be shitty human beings besides hypothetical genocide kind of a weak one considering he is promoting a platform with multiple actual ones.

Just your daily reminder that only white people are capable of being racist.

It's honestly humorous at this point how many people expect the double standard to work for them; BLM and feminists to name the big two.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.