Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's not about accepting anything. It's about properly labeling stuff. You should be shitting your pants because "Ermagerd ethnostate"!", right? If not, then why only shit your pants over one?

So far, all I have to do is laugh.
    So, as I surmised, you don't care either way, you just enjoy pointing out what you perceive to be hypocrisy (though every single post in this thread has basically proved you wrong) while holding yourself to absolutely no standard, correct?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I'm probably far more educated than you are. When white privilege and demonizing white people is being taught in classes as if it is academia, there's a problem and it's racism. So how about you stop thinking about your own background when trying to insult people.
    Far more educated? Please tell me what is your educational background?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    And now the whole post swifted from black people telling that being white is a crime into the "nazis are coming" ............ its always the same shit
    the real enemy is the western white man...in all cases, at all times and it must be pointed out.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    And now the whole post swifted from black people telling that being white is a crime into the "nazis are coming" ............ its always the same shit
    Black people? I thought they were Indians? Also are you in golden dawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Just your daily reminder that only white people are capable of being racist.
    Yes, this is the entire point of the concept of racism. It is an extremely effective way to undermine classical liberalism, primarily by disabling the ability of society to reject ideologically incompatible groups seeking to enter that society.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It absolutely is. I mean, if what goes on in South Africa is what I can expect for my daughters future, then I am not a big fan of diversity.
    I'd say South Africa is more an example of what decades of vicious racial segregation looks like when its chickens come home to roost.

In fact it, and the recent turmoil because of it, are a pretty good watermark for why you SHOULDN'T go telling people to go live in their corner and stay away from you.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's okay guys white people can't experience racism
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So, as I surmised, you don't care either way, you just enjoy pointing out what you perceive to be hypocrisy (though every single post in this thread has basically proved you wrong) while holding yourself to absolutely no standard, correct?
    I actually have a standard. People that want to kill others based on skin color are hilarious, useless waste.

And, unlike you, I think both are trash.

I really want to analyse this.
    White people(mostly British colonists) in Africa are hardest workers, best farmers etc where blacks simply ruin it for themselves without the whites producing.
    Now go back to Britain, East Europeans are hardest workers, farmers etc doing all the ”shit" jobs that no Brit would take and complain you steal our jobs.
    My logic cannot understand this. Brits in UK do not want anything to do farming, But in South Africa they are the best at what they do.
    Something I read today;
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...on-photo-essay

I am seriously confused.

By ''working'', do you mean working the farm itself….or bossing blacks around, who conveniently can be shot or beaten if they have dangerous communist idea like getting a living wage or not living in rotten Bantustans ?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd say South Africa is more an example of what decades of vicious racial segregation looks like when its chickens come home to roost.

In fact it, and the recent turmoil because of it, are a pretty good watermark for why you SHOULDN'T go telling people to go live in their corner and stay away from you.
    See, your mentality right there. I didn't choose to exist, but I am here now. As long as you wish to handwave away danger to me as just "Well that's okay cause the Bitch is white" kinda thinking, well, why shouldn't I act on that for my own self preservation?

Just to drive the point home, I'd gladly consign the whole sub-Saharan African population to death if it meant my daughter would live a long healthy life and I knew not doing it would lead to her rape and murder. Is it fucked? Maybe. But it isn't even a Sofi's choice for me, I'd push that button with gusto. I'd hope any other parent would do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I actually have a standard. People that want to kill others based on skin color are hilarious, useless waste.

And, unlike you, I think both are trash.
    Where in my post did I condone the people the OP describes?

Because I don't think I did; at least, not any more than you shrugging your shoulders at the existence of neo-nazis and white supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

See, your mentality right there. I didn't choose to exist, but I am here now. As long as you wish to handwave away danger to me as just "Well that's okay cause the Bitch is white" kinda thinking, well, why shouldn't I act on that for my own self preservation?
    Where in the fuck did you even get this part from.

Just to drive the point home, I'd gladly consign the whole sub-Saharan African population to death if it meant my daughter would live a long healthy life and I knew not doing it would lead to her rape and murder. Is it fucked? Maybe. But it isn't even a Sofi's choice for me, I'd push that button with gusto.
    An eye for an eye, as they say.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account

The only one articulating that is you with the "its chickens come home to roost" mentality. I am articulating an "I wish to survive and protect the most precious thing in the world to me" mentality. If that entails apartheid or even straight up genocide to avoid those Chickens pecking my daughters eyes out, well, if its my family versus them, well I obviously chose my family and to hell with the others.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Where in my post did I condone the people the OP describes?

Because I don't think I did; at least, not any more than you shrugging your shoulders at the existence of neo-nazis and white supremacists.

- - - Updated - - -

The part where I determined you're full of shit based on deciding I can only care about one or the other.

The only one articulating that is you with the "its chickens come home to roost" mentality. I am articulating an "I wish to survive and protect the most precious thing in the world to me" mentality. If that entails apartheid or even straight up genocide to avoid those Chickens pecking my daughters eyes out, well, if its my family versus them, well I obviously chose my family and to hell with the others.
    So you are okay with apartheid and genocide to protect yourself? Talk about having no morals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    So you are okay with apartheid and genocide to protect yourself? Talk about having no morals.
    If it were just me it would be a bit different. But I can't just think of myself, can I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Always good for a laugh when Theo drops the anti-war and "empire" act to advocate for genocide

I thought race threads weren't allowed here
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Black lives matter leaders have said the same things and people still think they arent a hate group. Nothing will come of this and if they resist being culled they will be called racist just because white
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Always good for a laugh when Theo drops the anti-war and "empire" act to advocate for genocide
    Nice of Dug to avoid all context of the conversation, nor comprehend the points made. Good ol' dug. Always good for that.