Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    who said they didn't bother people? They're a blight.

Fat pandaren didn't bother anyone this already sounds like a bait thread.
    Joke aside I think female panda model looks great.
    On the other male hand panda looks silly and fluffy ... in a game about killing dragons and stuff.
    Kul'Tiras male model is ... ok , the arms dont match with the fat strongman look if you ask me. But the female model, this is the worst character model in the history of character models , maybe ever.

Kul'Tiras females are the most bland and lazy character models Blizzard has come up with yet. There's been no thought put into it at all. No personality, they're just boring and dull. They look more like dinner ladies than strong burly fighters.

It's pretty clear they didn't even do concept sketches or anything for them.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    No, I hate pandas because they are silly and look silly. Their weight doesn't come off because that's just their body. They naturally look like that when healthy. Humans do not look like that, healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not. It's just disappointing that one of the allied races is just "human but fat".
    I mean you could pretty much say that for every alliance allied race so far aside from void elves.

Lightforged are just Draenei with some golden shit (tats/eyes), so nothing really different.

Dark iron dwarves are just dwarves but darker and fiery.

Void elves are very similar to belves but it’s new for alliance and not just a copy so I’ll take that even though my main can’t be one.

At the very least, Kul’tirans don’t look like the humans we can already be meanwhile the Lightforged Draenei are basically Draenei and dark iron are basically dwarves.

If kul’tirans cant be pallies tho that’ll be dissapointing imo. So many sets that would look so good.

I skipped the MoP expansion because of pandas, returned at the end of WoD. I will never accept them as anything than a joke gone too far.

Kul'tirans on the other hand are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally like the skinny kul tirans myself. Now we can reroll a proper old man wizard instead of a 20-something bodybuilder with a gray beard....
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I skipped the MoP expansion because of pandas, returned at the end of WoD. I will never accept them as anything than a joke gone too far.

Kul'tirans on the other hand are awesome.
    I literally wasn't aware MoP forced all horde/alliance players to reroll panda's in order to lvl to 100, pve/pvp, and/or raid.... but now that you're back, how do you like seeing them now? >_>...

Blizz could have an entire new set of fat allied races, Fat Orcs, Fat Trolls, Fat Gnomes ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    WHO disrespect best race in wow? Holly Pandaren Empire will destroy you!
    ^This. Panda Master Race!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    People only really complain about the Kultiran women. It carries over from the real world hatred of any woman that doesn't fit a certain beauty standard. It would be comical if it wasn't so sad.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    I literally wasn't aware MoP forced all horde/alliance players to reroll panda's in order to lvl to 100, pve/pvp, and/or raid.... but now that you're back, how do you like seeing them now? >_>...
    I skipped the China online expansion, because I didn't want to play in pandaland for 2 years. The following expansions all but ignore the pandas existed. All WoW marketing ignores pandas. Like you mentioned, at worst you may see some clown running around, but those are rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by GodEmperor View Post
    I hate pandaren. Being a slim build myself and someone who takes pride in fitness and health, I can never get used to playing a slow fatass in game where every step you take seems like it hurts your heart. Kultiran humans (especially the females) seem to be a product of the fatties working in Blizzard wanting some real representation thanks to the "Yo go girl" "Yas queen" "Fat is healthy too" mentality that is rampant with fat people these days and I just disagree with that.
    Hey, it looks like you lost some weight! That's terrible, have a dumpling!

Your right the whole positive body image things has gone too far tho. Being fat is not a good thing, its unhealthy and it generaly sucks, take that form somone who is a bit fat.

Pandas are cool tho, people are free to not like them but i find many of the people that don't like them are just too super edgy for pandas as they are for "kids"!

Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    I mean you could pretty much say that for every alliance allied race so far aside from void elves.

Lightforged are just Draenei with some golden shit (tats/eyes), so nothing really different.

Dark iron dwarves are just dwarves but darker and fiery.

Void elves are very similar to belves but it’s new for alliance and not just a copy so I’ll take that even though my main can’t be one.

At the very least, Kul’tirans don’t look like the humans we can already be meanwhile the Lightforged Draenei are basically Draenei and dark iron are basically dwarves.

If kul’tirans cant be pallies tho that’ll be dissapointing imo. So many sets that would look so good.
    Well Paladins are technically a Human invention. The Blood Elves and Tauren "Paladins" are lore-wise a different kind of light-wielding warriors.
    I don't know of any Paladin-esque lore for Kul'Tiras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I want fat gnomes

I really like the Kul Tiran male models, as they have the classic "Strongman" aesthetic and a body type that is very common for seamen (Source: Most of my family are professional fishermen).

The female model, on the other hand, just looks dumpy. I wouldn't mind it if they looked like they were stocky and powerful, like the male model does, but the (relative) lack of defined muscle just makes the female model look weird, imo.
    Last edited by Ahrean; 2018-09-20 at 12:58 PM.

I dig the Kul’Tiran physique. They’re not obese, but burley. It gives me hope I can still look like a badass as my sixpack gives way to my dad bod.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I like the beefy kul Titan men.

Their not 'fat' anyway, they have a classic strongman physique. Look at the difference between strongman and bodybuilder and your see what I mean

Kul Tirans are not the pretty boys in the gym... they work for a living.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

It'll be interesting to see the population numbers after their release given how many people claim they're eager to play Kul'Tirans. I'm betting less than Pandaren levels of population.

Fat is justice.

To ask why I drink is to ask why I am fat. It is because I drink. Perhaps there is a better question.
    Why do I drink? To quench my thirst. To lower my inhibitions. To make women appear more attractive.
    For my kind, the true question is: Where is the bathroom?
    -Chen Stormstout

Kul'tirans don't bother me but I do still think they could add some slightly more muscular options for the kul'tiran females to look a little tougher. I realize ridiculous sexual dimorphism is common with the wow races (look at trolls as a great example) but it'd still be nice.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-09-20 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    What's with the discrimination? At least the Kul'Tirans have ferocity.

Are you all that fit offline too that you can't bear to see people with a few extra pounds in game? You beared (get it?) pandaren just fine.
    Yeah, people never complained about pandaren being fat.

Shit fuck, i'm still annoyed that i have to play a fat pandaren instead of my beautiful gnome because all my friends are horde. God damn it. Even all mogs look like shit on this giant body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    I think the Kul Tirans are pretty cool.
    Yes, same here.