Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariphea View Post
    "Talanji can be a strong independent woman who don't need no man".

To be fair Talanji get's a lot of help and advice from Rokhan and her expidition would've probably failed without him.
    Because of us.. rohkan had some lines but let us do all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I ain't clicking that link. Copy/Paste it.
    Are you still using Internet Explorer 5?.. You should update your knowledge about security on the internet.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck them for killing rastakahn tbh, hes way more interesting then talanji.. who is so boring..

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Fuck them for killing rastakahn tbh, hes way more interesting then talanji.. who is so boring..
    How? What's so interesting about him that you have seen in game? In almost all videos he makes that overly desperate ready to cry face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    a link
    You post a spoiler IN the title THEN you write (spoilers)?

And I don't feel like clicking that. Please copy some of the information from the link.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    How? What's so interesting about him that you have seen in game? In almost all videos he makes that overly desperate ready to cry face.
    I Dont realy see that, but for me I have been wondering what hes like ever since I set foot on that little island next to stranglethorn back in vanilla. Hes been known for a while, but we never seen him before.
    I didnt got dissapointed.. hes got golden pyramid and hes model is awesome. This is completely personal and only people who knew about him before bfa and were interested what he would be like would understand me. Even zul is more.interesting then fucking talanji. Idk right from the get go this wanns be female troll leader irritated me.
    Its a shame realy.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    God damn I always had a soft spot for gnomes, taking their city and now killing Mekkatorque if the leaks are true. Poor fellas.
    Imagine the gnomes getting some kind of new radical anti Horde leader who stirs some inner conflicts up in the Alliance because of that and thus resulting in drama. Nobody would have expected gnomes to be the pivotal point in such problems then, would be too fun.
    it's time for a female leader for the gnome

Deleted
    (spoiler) Gelbin drinks a gender change potion and becomes Gelbina Mekkatorque

LOL if Mekkatorque dies.

Dev1:"Hey guise, we gotta kill off someone in the Alliance too, or the forums will be insane"
    Dev2:"What, Jaina you mean? You can't be serious, all the development she got so far"
    Dev1:"No, no, Mekkatorque of course. Then we have losses on both sides, no one can shout bias, and no one really cares about him anyway"
    Dev2:"Who? The leader in Silvermoon? Isn't he a Blood Elf?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by khadaryan View Post
    Uhn..the human potential.

We need a half human half gnome.
    Short humans - new allied race for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherina View Post
    I don't speak chinese.
    That's probably because 'Chinese' isn't a language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    That's probably because 'Chinese' isn't a language.
    ???

what.

This leak reeks of bullshit
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

???

what.
    He wanted to point out that the there are several dialects in China, the biggest being Mandarin and Cantonese. There is no "Chinese" language.

Also I call bullshit on the leak. Rastakhan will die but his death was obvious for the longest time. it's probably the one thing to make this seem legit. The rest is wild speculation.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2018-09-20 at 05:01 PM.

It's really hard to trust this...

But if Rastakhan dies, I don't mind. I just wonder how he made it this far being a king. A day on Zandalar shows you how incompetent he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Degree View Post
    You post a spoiler IN the title THEN you write (spoilers)?

And I don't feel like clicking that. Please copy some of the information from the link.
    Oh come on, it's not a spoiler if it's obvious. Griftah already told us he was going to die by offering a flame that burns "as long as rastakhan lives".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh come on, it's not a spoiler if it's obvious. Griftah already told us he was going to die by offering a flame that burns "as long as rastakhan lives".
    Really? What I think happens is that Bwonsamdi will revive Rastakhan or something similar to that. He's not gonna die, he swore an oath to Bwonsamdi that he and his line would serve him eternally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanibuhl View Post
    Could be a way to introduce Junker/android gnomes as a new allied race?
    That is exactly what I was thinking, maybe he will get a robot body.

Why Mekkatorque? And what female leader will he be replaced with?

I kinda answered the first question myself, didn't I?

Kelsey Steelspark of course! and she will marry rambo et they will both rekt the Horde with bombes and machine guns!

(no plz blizzard don't read this, DONT!!!)
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2018-09-20 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon Degree View Post
    Really? What I think happens is that Bwonsamdi will revive Rastakhan or something similar to that. He's not gonna die, he swore an oath to Bwonsamdi that he and his line would serve him eternally.
    He has to die for binding Talanji to it to matter.