Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I've never seen so many people THIS upset over a new gearing method. Maybe LFR, but whew, warfronts are bringing out the salt. Does everyone just like spamming the same dungeons over and over?

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I think the feature has promise but it needs there to be multiple going so that they are rotating through fast enough that one should be available if you want to do one. Also probably should have some difficulty mode options for those wanting a more challenging experience.
    Agreed. They should make a version where you queue as a raid only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    You can spam it 24/7 until 7 days expire.
    Every 15-20 days.

Didn't they increase the ilvl to 350, or was that for something else? *confused*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Didn't they increase the ilvl to 350, or was that for something else? *confused*
    Base reward for completing the scenario is still item level 340.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

how long do these take to complete?
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    You are not really good with logic, do you? Easy and fast 340--} easier and faster m+, better gear--} easier, faster and better chance for success in raid progress....and yes, gear matters a lot, Method vs Limit....
    I'm sorry, but you are the one not good with logic here.

When Warfront was opened (which took ~5-6 days) everyone from Method and Limit had already farmed gear from Mythic+, rendering Warfront useless for gearing when it comes to actual World First race.

After that, why would or should there be a rush in gearing up asap? I for one did Warfront only once, but it's so goddamn boring since there's no challenge whatsoever, that I went back to Mythic+, as it's more challenging and more rewarding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Yeah? How about Horde getting it first and there being NO minimum iLevel to participate? The Horde outgear Allioance because of this... by FAR.
    Warfront does not enable outgearing. Getting 340 gear is not outgearing. Getting 1x370 is not outgearing BY FAR. People that are in a hurry to gear up spam M+ and "outgear" others by doing that as much as possible.
    Warfront is, if anything, just there for Alts to "catch-up" and be able to raid after 2 days from hitting 120. (Getting 320 ilvl does not take that long, and if it does take several days for you, then the whole "outgearing" argument is kinda null...)

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Yeah? How about Horde getting it first and there being NO minimum iLevel to participate? The Horde outgear Allioance because of this... by FAR.
    Nobody plays alliance dude. Just look at how horde dominated every single zone is in bfa.

warfronts were quite possibly the worst idea ever put into wow.

Of course there are fresh 120s, but its funny that 340 is irrelevant for most, and alliance only just got access to it.

GJ blizzard

People are acting like 320 is hard to get, lmao. Get your ass in some dungeons and be 320 in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyanar View Post
    People are acting like 320 is hard to get, lmao. Get your ass in some dungeons and be 320 in no time.
    You don't even need to do that... I did one dungeon since hitting 120 and got no loot from it. Just world questing should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    You are not really good with logic, do you? Easy and fast 340--} easier and faster m+, better gear--} easier, faster and better chance for success in raid progress....and yes, gear matters a lot, Method vs Limit....
    Members of Method were on YouTube last week on record saying farming PvP was more efficient and gave better gear. They did not gear up for the world first through warfronts, except possibly filling in the gaps they weren't getting from other sources.

I don't get it. SO I've done the Warfront... how come the mage still won't let me teleport there, and why do I still get no loot from rares there?

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Base reward for completing the scenario is still item level 340.
    I'm talking about the ilvl needed to enter. I recall some blue saying they would increase the ilvl to 350, but guess I remember wrong or they changed their minds again.
    Not talking about the ilvl of the gear dropping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I don't get it. SO I've done the Warfront... how come the mage still won't let me teleport there, and why do I still get no loot from rares there?
    I think we need to wait until we control it. Right now we're fighting over it(even though you've been there and won). "Lore-wise" we're still fighting over it.

Deleted
    Would make a lot of sense to have a scenario drop 340 when you need 350 to enter. You might be remembering that originally there was no item level restriction at all and they hotfixed it to be 320.

Having played my first one last night, I really feel it could have been fun if it was just a party of 5 people and otherwise everything was the same. (but maybe better rewards)
    That would actually make some parts of it a bit challenging and even have a risk of failure.
    Right now it's just a zerg to the finish with no real challenge or possibility of failure... /sad

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    The 320 item level requirement is absurd. LFR has the same requirement and is, let's be honest, on a completely different "difficulty" scale than the warfront. It's like comparing normal mode dungeon to mythic raiding. They really dropped the ball on increasing the requirement. It's *only* useful for alts, except one time for the 370 reward if you for some reason need that, but good luck with the rng.
    Fun is not in your dictionary?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Nobody plays alliance dude. Just look at how horde dominated every single zone is in bfa.

Most Alliance players play with WM off, just because it a BS system.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydpolen View Post
    Warfront does not enable outgearing. Getting 340 gear is not outgearing. Getting 1x370 is not outgearing BY FAR. People that are in a hurry to gear up spam M+ and "outgear" others by doing that as much as possible.
    Warfront is, if anything, just there for Alts to "catch-up" and be able to raid after 2 days from hitting 120. (Getting 320 ilvl does not take that long, and if it does take several days for you, then the whole "outgearing" argument is kinda null...)
    Man... it is such a simple concept but a few just can't get it.

Horde didn't have an iLevel requirement. They added that after they saw what a clusterfreak it turned out to be. Certinaly Alliance were at 320 before they FINALLY got their chance to get into a warfront.

The point is, literally within a few hours, Horde walked into Mythic+ in 340+ gear. This made is MUCH easy to push higher M+. Much easier to gear higher iLevel... before Alliance even got into a single warfront!

Hordes progression was made laughably simple... and given the headstart to boot.

I really don;t care as I didn;t buy BfA and am not going to. But to say Horde didn't have a pretty big advantage this expansion? Completely wrong.