Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    "Objective truth" = Opinion
    Maybe. In that case, you called me toxic just for telling you an opinion. Just like you did.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why did they reserve these races to the ugly ones? I could answer that truthfully but it's the same answer that can be given by asking "Why was Michelangelo such a horrible painter!" or "Anyone knows why Bach never made good music!?"
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Maybe. In that case, you called me toxic just for telling you an opinion. Just like you did.
    I called you toxic for your post history. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion of which races are ugly. But to flat out jump me because I responded my, and only my, opinion to the OP, just shows what sort of person you are. Especially when you come back with "just for me telling you an opinion" is bullshit. Either stick to the topic, or actually read what is being responded to before acting... well... like you. Just my opinion of course.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

You sound like a cuck. Stay Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    You sound like a cuck. Stay Horde.
    Free insults, nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Why did they reserve these races to the ugly ones? I could answer that truthfully but it's the same answer that can be given by asking "Why was Michelangelo such a horrible painter!" or "Anyone knows why Bach never made good music!?"
    Maybe or maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Hi Everyone, I have 11 Horde characters and I want to switch to Alliance and i have a couple of questions for you :

- If I faction change a character does the factions reputations change to the alliance ones or do they get reset ?
    - What achievements can i keep after faction changing one character ?
    - Can I use the AH to transfer gold between factions ? (with the ah fee ofc)
    - How long does 1-120 leveling take nowadays ? (since I intend to delete and level new characters
    - Is there a way to transfer items other than character / guild change ?
    - Advise me a good PvP ENGLISH EU server.
    - Personal opinion : Why the HELL are the shaman class reserved to ugly races (dwarfs, spacegoats and pandarens) for the Alliance ?

EDIT : Another things, how are realms connected together to Battlegrounds and Auction Houses ? is there a list ?
    Okay, to legit answer your questions.
    Reps do change to alliance, they don't reset. They actually fixxed a bugg where you had to redo all the BFA reps if you switched.

You keep all achievements. They are account bound Bro.

You can use the Booty Bay AH to transfer gold. IF you have someone who can help you of course.

It depends on the class. Monks are the fastest levelers right now because of the extra 50% buff they get. 1-60 is generally easy. However.. 60-80? That is a serious grind for all classes. If you are focused, a week.

As far as I know. The Booty Bay AH's allow you to transfer so long as you have another person help you. (Theres a chance the item can get sniped.)

Fuck PVP. RP for the Win!

Meeh, Spacegoat girlies are hot.

The realms AH's are NOT connected sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzum View Post
    You don't belong to the alliance, stay where you are

That's hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post

You can use the Booty Bay AH to transfer gold. IF you have someone who can help you of course.
    I think that Booty Bay AH is not linked to main ones, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I swapped this xpac and just used my Boost, because Fuck leveling any more characters in this shit leveling experience. Because my friend wanted to play Alliance, I regret it fully. I like you have 11 Horde Characters and Love the Horde Lore in the War, love the burning of the world tree, love that we finally got rid of the Hurr durr Honour Orc Saurfang. I hate Alliance and always have. Now I have a 120 Alliance Character and 3 110 Horde characters and 8 Horde 100's.
    I am with ya! I am doing all the alliance quests to see the story on that side, and I FUCKING HATE IT.

I do want to know why Horde is always "primative" and "animal like" and Alliance is always "clean" and "civilized". Like the two different zones. Horde we get dinosaurs cause we are primative, and ally has all these lords and shit and is all civilized. If Horde can build a place so big I need to fly to my ship, we can have other stuff look nice too!!!

But yeah I hate alliance. They all need to die.

The realms AH's are NOT connected sadly.
    Alliance and Horde AH are merged on all realms. Same with all the goblin AHs.
    You can use any AH to move gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Everyone, I have 11 Horde characters and I want to switch to Alliance and i have a couple of questions for you :

- If I faction change a character does the factions reputations change to the alliance ones or do they get reset ?
    - How long does 1-120 leveling take nowadays ? (since I intend to delete and level new characters
    - Personal opinion : Why the HELL are the shaman class reserved to ugly races (dwarfs, spacegoats and pandarens) for the Alliance ?

EDIT : Another things, how are realms connected together to Battlegrounds and Auction Houses ? is there a list ?
    level 11......................
    just delete it and make a new character

also personal opinion all horde races except blood elves are ugly
    all alliance races are not ugly except for dwarf females
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Alliance and Horde AH are merged on all realms. Same with all the goblin AHs.
    You can use any AH to move gold.
    Yeah but you can't do it by yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that Booty Bay AH is not linked to main ones, no ?
    Not sure actually.

Not sure actually.
    All of them are linked. And you still can't buy your own auctions, needs second account or a middle man.

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    also personal opinion all horde races except blood elves are ugly
    all alliance races are not ugly except for dwarf females
    Personal opinion and all, but dwarves (both male and female) look better than worgen, gnomes and probably pandas. I once had a gnome, couldn't stand anymore how shoulderplates reach to my wrist and how nearly every female gnome face looks angry, grumpy or tired.

I'm really curious what's your horde shaman's race then, since the choice is between a hunchback, a cow, a wrinkly face orc (luckily no longer hunchback), a gremlin midget and a fat panda. Since you play males. At least female orcs, trolls and pandas don't look horrible, but males, they all do.

If I made a horde shaman, I would probably make a female Mag'har since they have better hairstyles than the semi-bald orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    I called you toxic for your post history. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion of which races are ugly. But to flat out jump me because I responded my, and only my, opinion to the OP, just shows what sort of person you are. Especially when you come back with "just for me telling you an opinion" is bullshit. Either stick to the topic, or actually read what is being responded to before acting... well... like you. Just my opinion of course.
    Maybe you snapped.
    End her!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I'm really curious what's your horde shaman's race then, since the choice is between a hunchback, a cow, a wrinkly face orc (luckily no longer hunchback), a gremlin midget and a fat panda. Since you play males. At least female orcs, trolls and pandas don't look horrible, but males, they all do.

If I made a horde shaman, I would probably make a female Mag'har since they have better hairstyles than the semi-bald orcs.
    Shaman Orc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Shaman Orc.

If I unlock a Horde Allied race and then switch to Alliance, does this convert too ?

Shaman Orc.
    Finally after 13 years not a hunchback anymore.

Tbh I see little difference between the body shape of a male orc and male draenei. Both have big shoulders and thick arms and somehow smaller legs. Tbh there's something with Blizzard and designing male bodies as if they routinely skipped the leg day.

If I wanted to make a male alliance shaman, I would probably pick a dwarf / dark iron. They have some cool beard options and look okay in most transmog sets. While for example on a male panda nearly every chest piece has horribly stretched textures.

Why the HELL are the shaman class reserved to ugly races (dwarfs, spacegoats and pandarens) for the Alliance ?
    ... What non-ugly Horde race is able to be Shaman?

If I unlock a Horde Allied race and then switch to Alliance, does this convert too ?
    When it comes to Honorbound / 7th Legion, faction changing gives you the rep equivalent (as much as you had in Honorbound will translate into 7th Legion rep), but Blizzard confirmed you have to redo the war campaign since the quest IDs are different per each faction (people used that to gain more rep quickly because you could do horde 1-time quests, swap to ally, do their 1-time quests and gain rep for both).

Older allied races from Legion you could already unlock if you had the rep on any char. For example I had Insurrection and Suramar rep done on ally char, I could go to my fresh 110 horde char and unlock Nightborne.

EDIT 2 :If I unlock a Horde Allied race and then switch to Alliance, does this convert too ?
    As far as i know; might have some errors here though

1- Yes they do if you are exalted with Orgrimmar for instance you will be exalted with Stormwind.
    2- Achivements work the same way for ex. if you have "For the Horde" it becomes "For The Alliance" this also works for faction based mounts.
    3 -your gold comes with you?? If you are changing the server the gold limit is 250 k per char. you can buy flasks, pots, pets and sell them in your new server.
    4- couple of days most boring part is 40-58. then it is relatively faster (just leveling a rogue)
    5 - there are no pvp pve servers anymore due to war mode, I suggest Silvermoon EU if you wish to play alliance.
    6- because at vanilla alliance didnt even have shamans and horde did not have paladins. Shamanism is normally an ORC thing. it came to allince with tbc with drenai without a decent back story to be honest.

e1: i dont think so not anymore.
    e2: I think the answer is no. but if the reps convert to alliance counterparts maybe you can unlock by just completing the quests.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by bulutooth23 View Post
    3 -your gold comes with you?? If you are changing the server the gold limit is 250 k per char. you can buy flasks, pots, pets and sell them in your new server.
    I believe the transfer cap was upped to 1 million for lvl 120 chars.

Deleted
    If you going for sneaky, go Night Elf Male