Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Do we have any idea what the new PTR build was for? Prep for 8.1 deployment?
    Most likely, since Ion on stream was confident enought to say that 8.1 PTR will probably happen before end of week. Unless they're 90% sure, they don't say stuff like that to us.

Fingers crossed that PTR hits soon

PTR/Retail build that deployed were just a sync of hotfixes and some interface fixes. Nothing special!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If Jaina is killed in the 8.1 raid, it would be enough of a motivation to resub just to kill her.

Well i suppose tomorrow it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phryx View Post
    If Jaina is killed in the 8.1 raid, it would be enough of a motivation to resub just to kill her.
    In dreams perhaps? Just rastakahn will die

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syfus View Post
    In dreams perhaps? Just rastakahn will die
    Imagine if Jaina's mother would be killed.. by Rexxar. Jaina would FLIP.

But I guess it doesn't really make sense for her to be there (and I don't think deaths/loses should be mirrored just for sake of being mirrored - I will be fine if just Rasthakan will die).

I mean technically their work day isnt over but thats wishful thinking, looks like it will be at the earliest tomorrow or later. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Seriously, I don't know what is worse, SJW stuff forced into media or paranoids seeing SJW stuff in every corner and raising hell whenever they see woman or black character.
    That's quite schizophrenic.

And it's the latter. Obviously, there are actual "SJWs", but not in any notable numbers, meanwhile, there's a large or at least vocal crowd that parrots the same excuses why their immediate dislike isn't bigotry over and over, blaming not mistakes, not corporate-driven appeal to the (sic) majority of consumers, but an actual left-wing conspiracy to "ruin" existing and new IPs.
    As a German, I find this very frightening.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys/girls did you miss me?

Also looking forward to seeing what 8.1 has to offer Battle for Azeroth...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Might be, or next week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Hopefully! I freed up some time tonight and this weekend, it better not be for nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina has entered her Redemption arc. She isn't going to be killed.

Meanwhile, Rastakhan has Fallen to Bwonsamdi. He is EASILY dismissable as a raid boss.

Essentially you have the path to Peace restored (it won't be as easy as it was back in the childrens book days of War3) and you have the Path of Damnation via the Horde (they don't generally know this, but Bwonsamdi isn't going to just be satisfied with the Trolls with so many other races now at his disposal to grow as a Loa).

As a Horde, I apologize to the other Horde players who are not able to see a Long Game happening, but that is what is going on and that is what we are in for. It will pay off.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Hopefully.
    Inb4 shit goes wrong.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I think we would have heard from a blue/tweet by now that there would be a delay if there was one planned.

PTR should go up today with patch 8.1

Anything less than that and Blizz forgot to feed hamsters again.

What time is the PTR set to come up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    PTR should go up today with patch 8.1

Anything less than that and Blizz forgot to feed hamsters again.
    Or other issues... although it would be really weird and bad if this has been delayed like the Overwatch PTR that was originally planned for Wednesday.