Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Deleted
    First kill those hexers and last kill totem and those monsters its ez more than that trash on left

:I

I feel weird now. I have done atal'dazar even this week. I never really knew killing the totem starts the effect where the adds start to decompose. I just thought they will start doing it after they take damage or something.

I think I have caused lots of problems along the way every time there...

Quote Originally Posted by Joolo View Post
    First kill those hexers and last kill totem and those monsters its ez more than that trash on left
    what is hard about the trash on the left? All you need to do is kick the confessor and augur. Every run on time(12 or higher) ive seen uses the left path

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    what is hard about the trash on the left? All you need to do is kick the confessor and augur. Every run on time(12 or higher) ive seen uses the left path
    The 8-pack in front of the priestess is a huge pita. Even with 2 CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's "trash", thrash is what a bear tank does.

/wanders off.
    Yeah typing on phones is a pain...

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    any CC that works on undead works..

Shackle should work. Hex, Ice trap, Fear Undead?

You still gotta kill em though, and with a time penalty for CCing. Honestly, its like talking to people who have no idea what theyre saying

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    The 8-pack in front of the priestess is a huge pita. Even with 2 CC.
    That pack is easy. Only the augrs in it pose any real threat, interupt them and the rest of the pack is a joke.

As other has said CC as much as you can depending on group comp and kill the casters first then totems then big guys the place is stupid easy on the timer so if you have to slow down for one pack and CC correctly just do it. If you go in with the same mentalilty of need to pull everything super fast and aoe it all down to beat timers then that pack will wipe your group super fast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsc92 View Post
    You still gotta kill em though, and with a time penalty for CCing. Honestly, its like talking to people who have no idea what theyre saying
    You clearly must be talking about yourself.

Lock portal skip or shroud in and invis out.

I don't think shroud works on teeming weeks because there's an extra mob who sees stealth, correct me if I'm wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Lock portal skip or shroud in and invis out.
    Lock portal is the safest way, as its pretty much fail proof(except maybe if lock places it right on boss totem)
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Big guys start dropping shit only after their totem has been destroyed. Until then, they stay at 100% hp.
    So kill order should be everything else -> totems -> big guys. If you kill the totems, they start spewing shit even if they are CCd.

If this pack is too big of a pain, then take left route with the colossus packs. Kill augurs ASAP and purge colossi and you should be OK.
    Last edited by Zka; 2018-10-12 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Hi guys, i am prot pally and i need help.

I start with rezan > priest and then go to that boss (totem boss) by bridge.

When get there, there were a thrash pack that is hard. How to manage then?

Its usually a pain, because the big guys stays dropping non stop the shits on ground, and if run to much u could get out of range from healer.

I have more problems with it in fortified. Wasnt much of a problem with tyrannical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just a list of good things you can do considering no one listed things other than what they do:

- You can CC both the casters with sap/trap/sheep/hex etc
    - If you don't kill the totems, the bigs don't drop their shit on the ground but they will put a big stacking physical dot on you so there is that trade off
    - If you bring a DK, he can control undead one of the big dudes making the fight much easier.
    - Make sure you kill the invis assasins patrolling the stairs first

- if you left the big dudes for last, you have a big terrace to kite them around, especially if you have ranged dps.

Deleted
    What we do is that the tank pull the pack and run far to the left and then I stealth through into the boss area, to the right. Then I just ress the group inside the boss area. You don't pull the boss. And while you do the boss and the fence is up, you don't pull the tras through the fence. Just make sure not standing right next to the fence when you kill the boss. Then we just do the same to get past the pack again. Sacrifice the tank, healer run through, ress the group. If you don't have someone who can stealth and ress, the healer can use an invis pot.

Also might be possible to do without stealth, haven't tried it yet. Don't know if the totem will put the rest of the group in combat.
    Last edited by mmoc1ec8e0a79f; 2018-10-12 at 11:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Every single time I go atal with random people, some retard nuke down totem. This can be avoided if tank is fast and kite that pack away from totem.

To skip one pull and the rest sneak by or gateway through the wall.