Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    no duh? Almost like i said that on the first page?
    I didn't read the whole first page and I am really high lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh shit, looks like Bwomsandi helps us escape Bolvar according to Wowhead's datamining.
    Vol'jin's main man Bwonsamdi to the rescue!

So basically the writers are modelling the expansion on DC film universe and rush everything in one go. Take Horde/Alliance conflict, Vol'jin (probable resurrection), Jaina (possible death), Lich King (re-return), Sylvannas (evil/redemption arc), Azshara (under water raid?) and N'zoth (old gods) throw them into the same expansion and see if people like it. Just seems like there burning through 2 or 3 expansions worth of content here.

Deleted
    1. The legion granted Nerzhul power
    2. Nerzhul was working with Arthas as he was his "puppet" where bolvar is fighting AGAINST nerzhul
    3. The initial blessing when the two fused, back when arthas wore theh elm.
    I don't know about that. But I clearly see another Scourge expansion lined up with Bolvar as the main villain, and I think having Bwonsamdi on our side would kinda make the Lich King a non-threat, if Bwon was stronger than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Would't he be 75% human and 25% orc by now ?
    66% human and 33% orc. Check your math.

PS I hope this will shut Horde whiners about losing Horde characters. Varian is dead while Vol'jin keep appearing more and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
    PS I hope this will shut Horde whiners about losing Horde characters. Varian is dead while Vol'jin keep appearing more and more.
    Nothing of value was lost when Vol'jin died.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    66% human and 33% orc. Check your math.

You say that like it's a good thing.

You say that like it's a good thing.
    I meant on Broken Shore only Alliance lost character because its looks like Vol'jin will come back.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    In Ahn'kahet in WC3 Arthas and the scourge get into skirmishes with the faceless ones and other minions of the Old Gods and kill a "Forgotten One" on their way to the Lich King. In WoW's instance version of Ahn'kahet the dungeon begins as a scourge dungeon but as you go deeper there are no scourge to be found as they get replaced with Twilight's Hammer cultists and a faceless one. The factions do not like each other. Yoggy also makes it clear during his encounter he has a special interest in seeing the Lich King fail, and calls himself the God of Death when you first meet him. If the Old Gods had some interest in getting a hold of Vol'jin's soul and the Lich King managed to get it before them to mess with their plans then that wouldn't be entirely surprising. They seem to have a rivalry going for a few years now.

I'm not saying Bwonsamdi might know a bit more about the Old Gods than he's letting us know. After all, There are no Old Gods in Battle for Azeroth.™
    Last edited by Hyral; 2018-09-21 at 06:18 PM.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

I meant on Broken Shore only Alliance lost character because its looks like Vol'jin will come back.
    So... It would shut up Horde winers and make you whine instead..?

10+ Year Old Account
    We are so blessed.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Bolvar is very much becoming corrupt, and that removed the spirits from the blades, not the helmet, the helmet will continue to go on, we cant really just get rid of the powers within.
    Eh Ner'zhul was purged and feded into the no-existance in chronicles 3 because Arthas used the guilty of the old orc about what happened in draenor and with his clan that caused him to go mad and his mind broke, something like what happened to kars when he was frozed in space in jojo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    So... It would shut up Horde winers and make you whine instead..?
    Learn the difference between whining and explaining.

looks like Vol'jin will come back.
    That's not a reason to celebrate.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I don't think Bolvar has control over people's souls. That ability was within Frostmourne which is long shattered. Bolvar controls the risen undead (aka the Scourge). It's possible that Vol'jin is going to ask the Lich King to resurrect his body, but I guess he could have just asked Sylvanas for that. Or... tin foil hat theory time... Vol'jin realizes that the Old Gods are responsible for the visions that made Sylvanas the next Warchief so he goes to Bolvar to ask if he'll be the leader of the Forsaken after Sylv dies (OH SNAP!).

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    That's not a reason to celebrate.
    Its irrelevant. Just explaining my point.

Learn the difference between whining and explaining.
    Learn the difference between a question and a statement.

Bolvar is Bwomsandi's boss I'm guessing.
    no, Sammy HATES undead so why would he ever have THE Lich King as his boss lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Taelia meeting Bolvar for Alliance please.
    If that stops blizzard from having manduin and taelia marry after 1 meeting im game
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I don't think Bolvar has control over people's souls. That ability was within Frostmourne which is long shattered. Bolvar controls the risen undead (aka the Scourge). It's possible that Vol'jin is going to ask the Lich King to resurrect his body, but I guess he could have just asked Sylvanas for that. Or... tin foil hat theory time... Vol'jin realizes that the Old Gods are responsible for the visions that made Sylvanas the next Warchief so he goes to Bolvar to ask if he'll be the leader of the Forsaken after Sylv dies (OH SNAP!).
    Only the souls of the Undead he has. If Bolvar continues to be involved, I doubt he'll be satisfied with just his New Scourge in Northrend.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi