Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Patch 8.1.0 PTR - Build 27826

Patch 8.1.0 PTR - Build 27826
    Keep checking back, as we update our notes!

New LFG Entries
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • The Battle for Darkshore - Rally beside your forces and push forth to Lor'danel in an effort to reclaim Darkshore for the Alliance.
    • The Battle for Darkshore - Rally beside your forces and push forth to Lor'danel in an effort to reclaim Darkshore for the Horde.
    • Havenswood - Head out for adventure on Havenswood.
    • Jorundall - Head out for adventure on Jorundall.
    • Ulduar - 8.1 Dwarf Heritage Armor - You tread within the ancient titan city of Ulduar.
    • The Sunwell - Heritage Armor -
    • Tyrande's Ascension -
    • The Whispering Reef - Head out for adventure on The Whispering Reef.
    • Zandalari Treasury - Gold. Gems. Probable doom.
    • 8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King.
    • 8.1 War Campaign - Chapter 03 - To Tol Dagor (msc) - Tol Dagor Breakout

And so it begins

It's time boys.
    Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King.
    Wait what?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well guess the Allliance get their non horses in RNG paragon rewards.

8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King.

wat. what is happening! i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    8.1 Darkspear - Icecrown - The Frozen Throne (ZTO) - Help the Spirit of Vol'jin confront the Lich King.

wat. what is happening! i love it
    First thing I noticed too... I'm sure it's effing horde only, continuing on from when Bwonsamdi finds out Vol'jin spirit is gone. Which also means Lich King is ruled out as the boss that Bwonsamdi scared of.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    It's time boys.

Wait what?
    lol, could be a datamine trap or maybe the LK has wrangled his spirit up. With this game you never know.

Login screen is bit bugged ^^

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ruoh high tinker is a boss....I kinda feel that Chinese leak the their day was telling the truth of his impending demise

These in particular caught my eye.

In Teldrassil's Shadow - Complete the Tyrande's Ascension storyline. Reward: 'Night Warrior' Night Elf Customization
    Night elf heritage armor? More customization options? Either way, very interested where it's going. I wonder what kind of ascension it's referring to, though.

edit: Apparently it's the Night Warrior, one of Elune's aspects (probably of combat).

Really looking forward to these.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-09-21 at 06:05 PM.

No Hakkar in the raid? Not gonna lie, I'm disappointed.

I can't see them going the entire "literally referencing all the troll lore every" expansion without bringing Hakkar up at all, but you'd have thought a raid in Zandalar would be where it would happen - after this I don't think we'll be focusing as much on our current continents.

Given Blizzard's track record with the Night Elves, Tyrande's Ascension is probably about how she dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Given Blizzard's track record with the Night Elves, Tyrande's Ascension is probably about how she dies.
    Go to wowhead, they already have the scenario datamined. She doesnt die.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande's Ascension?

She's becoming a Goddess?

Deleted
    N�Zoth - DELETE

Yeeeeah... DELETE

"Night Warrior" in the lore is the aspect of Elune which plucks dead elves and make them into stars. Valkyr'like ascension for Tyrande? From an old in-game item description:

Elune is the primary goddess of the night elves. She is associated with the larger of the two moons, the White Lady. While she is a goddess of peace, she is not a pacifist. One of her aspects is the Night Warrior, who takes the valiant among the dead and sets them riding across the sky as stars.

Adios little guy

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    snip
    He has an escape pod.

C'mon where's the kul tiran racials? Datamine that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Login screen is bit bugged ^^
    That's pretty much the name of this expansion, Bugs from Azeroth
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    He has an escape pod.

C'mon where's the kul tiran racials? Datamine that!
    nha the achievement video guide is already out

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.