Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    News at 11, new moonkin form is fat just like old moonkin. Why are people so suprised?

I didnt fully expect this, I admit, but I also vastly prefer it to all other moonkin forms, and the other kul'tiran forms are by far the coolest in game atm. If I tire of this, glyph of stars is an AH visit away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it!!!

If the KT racial is really good I will consider it...

I think the textures look great, high resolution, art style, etc.... As a concept though I find it ridiculous. It looks like a Moonkin dressing up as a Drust for Halloween or something, there's no way I'd be able to take that seriously.

I dislike it, it's basically a reskin of a moonkin model we're all familiar with, where-as zandalari get a brand new model for theirs.

Shouldve been these.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Rip the Leshen dream
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    I dislike it, it's basically a reskin of a moonkin model we're all familiar with, where-as zandalari get a brand new model for theirs.

Shouldve been these.

They get arrakoas from Draenor with some scales added. And I've seen their spell animations, I'll take spooky moonkin any day.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    A Wicker Chicken that's what it is.

Moonkin no longer..

Bloody amazing though.
    It is a Wicken!

It's pretty sweet!

Wow, that looks lame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate it, it's silly looking and I did laugh upon first glance, but I guess it could be worse, it still keeps that boomkin look and I like that. :P

I do actually think it's better than the Zandalari one though.

Its old moonkin form with armors and re-colour.

Zandalari new form >>> this old recolored form oof.

I like it. Now how about they redo worgen moonkin form to be more raven-like, and they redo troll moonkin form to have some troll features.

The more I see the Kul Tiran druid forms, the more I want to play one. Curious about their flight form and aquatic form and travel form. I like the Zandalari travel form that's a shark. Kinda sad it wasn't a threshadon/plesiosaur

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I like it. Now how about they redo worgen moonkin form to be more raven-like, and they redo troll moonkin form to have some troll features.

The more I see the Kul Tiran druid forms, the more I want to play one. Curious about their flight form and aquatic form and travel form. I like the Zandalari travel form that's a shark. Kinda sad it wasn't a threshadon/plesiosaur
    It's an ichthyosaur for the Zandalari.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapotato69 View Post
    Its old moonkin form with armors and re-colour.

Zandalari new form >>> this old recolored form oof.
    It's about as much a recolor of old moonkin form as the Zandalari form is a recolor of uncorrupted Arrakoa. Which is to say not at all because that's not what fucking recolor means.

Well. It's nothing on the Zandalari.

Also,