Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Learn the difference between a question and a statement.
    Get lost lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherina View Post
    The Lich King is not human, Bolvar is just his vessel.
    actually no, it's just bolvar.
    arthas dominated the spirit of ner'zhul when he took the helm of domination.
    arthas was in the shadowlands by the time bolvar took the helm in ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Trolls aren't elves though.
    Yet. /10char
    Last edited by OIS; 2018-09-21 at 06:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Maybe this starts the chain that will lead to the ressurection of Vol'jin as the new loa of light, replacing Rezan?

With this both zandalari and darkspears could become paladins?

Oh, and btw it seems Tyrande is becoming a Night Warrior (aka a night elf paladin)... her new armor is plate, just look at the boots.

So Blizzard is setting up new paladin races for 8.1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    helm of domination = essence of nerzhul. Also I'm sure the Shadowlands is big enough place for new villains and entities to step up as Bwonsamdi's boss, but I'm sure Nerzhul is also tied to that place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Arthas is not the Lich King.

It's very likely that Bwonsamdi goes to confront the Lich King, thinking that he has Vol'jin's spirit (which he probably does not). The Lich King, almost fully corrupted now, decides to add Bwonsamdi and the accompanying retinue of players/npcs to his collection as Scourge. Bwonsamdi and company escape, and we still don't know where Vol'jin is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Maybe this starts the chain that will lead to the ressurection of Vol'jin as the new loa of light, replacing Rezan?

With this both zandalari and darkspears could become paladins?

Oh, and btw it seems Tyrande is becoming a Night Warrior (aka a night elf paladin)... her new armor is plate, just look at the boots.

So Blizzard is setting up new paladin races for 8.1?
    Wouldn't mind Night Elf paladins as it seems to fit. It's just. . . . DAMMIT BLIZZ. . . give a few more paladin options to the Horde, please?

Part of Arthas inhabited (and still inhabits) the Lich King.(с) Alex Afrasiabi

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what will happen.

But I do bet one thing:
    They'll probably mess up Vol'jin again
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Maybe we are getting Zandalari DK instead of Paladin haha.
    Maybe that also explains why the Prelates "stopped" recruiting. Bwonsamdi corrupts their Light and instead we get DKs? I'm down.

Arthas is not the Lich King.
    Wasn’t it told in lore that Arthas battled with Nerzul’s spirit once he became the lich king? And Arthas eventually won and banished nerzuls spirit from the helm. This was told in some quests from WotLK.

So now that Bolvar has the helm i really don’t think we need to think that Arthas or Nerzul is still in there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
    66% human and 33% orc. Check your math.

PS I hope this will shut Horde whiners about losing Horde characters. Varian is dead while Vol'jin keep appearing more and more.
    Well Vol'jin did a grand total of nothing when he was Warchief.

It looks like Blizzard is finally going to let him do something cool now that he's dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pufster View Post
    Wasn’t it told in lore that Arthas battled with Nerzul’s spirit once he became the lich king? And Arthas eventually won and banished nerzuls spirit from the helm. This was told in some quests from WotLK.

So now that Bolvar has the helm i really don’t think we need to think that Arthas or Nerzul is still in there.
    Yeah absolutely. So the Lich King is an entity separate from Bolvar, Arthas and Ner'zhul.

Yeah absolutely. So the Lich King is an entity separate from Bolvar, Arthas and Ner'zhul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trololo681 View Post
    Which means the Lich King is an entity separate from Arthas.

Deleted

Arthas had a dream after which Nerzhul went silent, this happened in the book. In game Lich King still told Nerzhul's memories ("I was a shaman once"). It was never stated that Nerzhul was "banished" from the helm. I can't imagine the Helm of Domination be a piece of metal with an enchantment on it. It was forged by the Nathrezim demons from the very soul of Nerzhul.

The story with the lich king post wc3 doesn't make any sense and is just plain stupid.
    The final straw being bolvar becoming the "lich king" because Metzen enjoyed pirate of the caribbean.
    And if Bolvar has the control, why doesn't he use it to tell the scourge (the mega big threat which couldn't even conquer northrend) to jump off a cliff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    The story with the lich king post wc3 doesn't make any sense and is just plain stupid.
    The final straw being bolvar becoming the "lich king" because Metzen enjoyed pirate of the caribbean.
    And if Bolvar has the control, why doesn't he use it to tell the scourge (the mega big threat which couldn't even conquer northrend) to jump off a cliff?
    Because thats not interesting or even entertaining. Clearly he has other plans.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ner'zhul was still around inside the helm when Arthas took control as the Lich King, but all that remained of him was "a wail of sorrow in the back of the Lich King's consciousness".

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because thats not interesting or even entertaining. Clearly he has other plans.
    He didn't tell us about these plans when he took the helmet and everyone was fine with it.
    It's just bad writing at its finest : Blizzard kept the lich king for no reason other than just easy recycling plot (even though what made the lich king hype was arthas, they even killed off Ner'zhul in a book for that).