Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    [QUOTE=Segus1992;50156798]Let's be real, aside from Furries, not many like Pandaren. I want to like them, but those combat animations for anything but a Monk are just ridiculous.

To be serious - IMO fem pandas have best fluid combat animation from other races.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Did you just say that fat pandas did not bother anyone?
    They did (still do) but not because of their body shape.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure everyone already said it, but the entire premise of your post is wrong. Pandaren pissed EVERYONE off (or at least a good part of mmoch population) for a number of reasons, including fat.

Quote Originally Posted by GodEmperor View Post
    I hate pandaren. Being a slim build myself and someone who takes pride in fitness and health, I can never get used to playing a slow fatass in game where every step you take seems like it hurts your heart. Kultiran humans (especially the females) seem to be a https://i.redditmedia.com/kSYAG-7M6k...RfAfVwjJI.jpg? wanting some real representation thanks to the "Yo go girl" "Yas queen" "Fat is healthy too" mentality that is rampant with fat people these days and I just disagree with that.
    Yes because that's totally where it's coming from. They're in no way based off of actual athletes.

I mean, just look at this fat-ass Kul Tiran!

Wait, sorry wrong image. I meant

See?! They're just fat-asses with no basis in reality of what a healthy person would look like!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    There are literally tons of people who completely skipped MoP because of pandas.

Revisionists...
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    What's with the discrimination? At least the Kul'Tirans have ferocity.

Are you all that fit offline too that you can't bear to see people with a few extra pounds in game? You beared (get it?) pandaren just fine.
    Fat pandaren were just 'pandaren'. It wasn't about being skinny or fat. However, Kul Tiran are some new or "sub" race of humans but the only difference is they're obese or anorexic. I don't think humans with obesity or anorexia should be considered a subrace.

Well, for humans in Wow we had so far just 'Wannabee He-man on 'roids' and 'Plain-Jane next door'.
    Now we get 'Strongman on 'roids', 'Couch potato soccer-mom' and 'Tall-guy with a hunch'.

Just send soccer-mom to the gym for a bit more appealing waistline, making her curvy and strong instead of just fat, and learn Tall-guy to stand straight.

Oh, and while you're at it, give us the old Female Dranai skeleton back,

10+ Year Old Account
    But are they fat or big boned

What I don't like is that in a 2018 MMORPG (some say the bestest mmorpg) one cannot customize his avatar's girth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Dude some of us STILL hate Pandaren. As for the difference, Kul Tiran are humans, Pandaren are beast men. Their difference is understandable, thus. I am technically overweight IRL (234). I don't want to RP/play as a fat ass in game. Fuck that.
    When I was a fat guy I always wanted to play a fat guy in WoW. When Star Wars came out I made all my characters the fattest they could be. Nothing was more hilarious than watching a 350+ pound Sith Warrior flip to a target 30 yards away.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Fat Kul Tirans? They are alpha males just like Robert Baratheon. I'll definitely play one.
    but robert is the definition of a cuck
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    but robert is the definition of a cuck
    You take that back.

You take that back.
    If you think raising the children of your brother in law is alpha
    Ahh, WoW, the game that gives cosplayers a reason to dress up like medieval fantasy hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexism View Post
    If you think raising the children of your brother in law is alpha
    But what about those many children he had and didn't give a crap about them. He almost gave no shit about Joffrey as well.

Pandas are fat, cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is because a fat bear doesn't remind people of themselves and since the majority of wow players are overweight they get mad that a race that reminds them of their own personal insecurities is in the game.

But what about those many children he had and didn't give a crap about them. He almost gave no shit about Joffrey as well.
    doesn't change that he paid for 3 kids that weren't his. its called a cuckoo's child, which makes robert the cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    What's with the discrimination? At least the Kul'Tirans have ferocity.

Are you all that fit offline too that you can't bear to see people with a few extra pounds in game? You beared (get it?) pandaren just fine.
    because 1 side gets cool epic warrior races. And the other gets joke races. and no problem with them being fat. A problem with them being fat, stupid, looking like inbreds ( no joke look at their faces) and having crappy druid forms..

kultirans are miles better than pandas, atleast in my book. kultirans are what pandas should have been. sadistic wife beaters, thats like a total opposite of pandas :O

Are people complaining about the Kul'tirans? I haven't heard anything like that. If the racials are good enough I'm swapping my Draenei mage to one, I wanna be a big burly dude with the pirate coat heritage armor.

Fat pandaeren look strong. Fat Kul Tiras women look flabby and weak, possibly diabetic.

They can be heavy, but they should have some muscles too.