Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Going by Tyrande's new model it's probably black eyes.

I'm also going to speculate that this is going to be Tyrande learning than Elune isn't all about light, but about darkness and night too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande's new model is based at least partially on her Heroes of the Storm design and is clearly unfinished, missing all the glow bits and FX.

At this point I would assume the black eyes are black because it's obviously unfinished. But by all means, speculate wildly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Tyrande's new model is based at least partially on her Heroes of the Storm design and is clearly unfinished, missing all the glow bits and FX.

At this point I would assume the black eyes are black because it's obviously unfinished. But by all means, speculate wildly.
    when have you ever seen a datamined model missing colors like this though. its pretty obvious this is her new look since we know she turns into a night warrior and im gonna give you a hint: that doesnt mean shes gonna have bright glowing stuff all over her

This would be a neat lore filled way to unlock new classes for races in the future. Assist Tyrande as she completes a ritual to become a "Night Warrior", she starts a new Order within the Priestesses of the Moon, and that unlocks the new Paladin class for player Night Elves. Complete with unique eye colors. She's even wearing new plate armor over her old cloth dress. The Night Elves have lost a lot over the years, it would be great for fans if they were the first to get a new class since Cataclysm. She would mirror Lady Lidrian and the old Paladin quests that gradually built up the Blood Knights.

The black eye sockets are probably missing eye glow orbs. Missing glowy bits happen with datamining.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    when have you ever seen a datamined model missing colors like this though. its pretty obvious this is her new look since we know she turns into a night warrior and im gonna give you a hint: that doesnt mean shes gonna have bright glowing stuff all over her
    Are you serious? Unfinished models get datamined all the fucking time, and half the time the model viewers on wowhead and mmoc don't even display the FX correctly.

She's obviously missing the geosets and textures for the gems on her armor, her eyes, her forehead amulet, and most likely a glowing crescent moon floating behind her. Maybe even her pauldrons.

Models missing glowy parts and being black is pretty common from what I remember.

It very well could be that this is how it's supposed to look, but she looks a bit odd to me and it doesn't seem finished.

in the bfa prepatch and beta.

belf and draenei had black eyes exactly like this. shortly after it was fixed, golden eyes were added for belf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    She is missing the moon amulet on her forehead. That is one of the essential part about her. Everything about this model is wrong.
    that will probably be replaced by a helm.

or a glowing moon sign like that druid themed leather helmet druids can get.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    She is missing the moon amulet on her forehead. That is one of the essential part about her. Everything about this model is wrong.
    True, things are missing, but this is very unlikely her 'final form'. There will no doubt be more updates as it comes closer to patch release. Anything at this point is still 'beta' as far as what will possibly be the release version, including proper eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Please be eye/skin color, I can NOT condone Night Elves getting Paladins before Worgen
    Worgen Paladins would be interesting, but Night Elf ones are already in game. The Paladin order hall had two, Neras and Delas Moonfang (Delas, like Tyrande, was a priestess who turned into a Paladin during the Order Hall Campaign). Lady Liadrin, as someone else mentioned, did the same thereby beginning the actual Blood Knights for the Sin'dorei, birthing them from the Priesthood after being fed up with Light's failure to help save them from destruction.

Zandalari. They were first datamined with black tattoos that later became golden. Same thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    How’s that work didn’t they say they can only raise humans.
    You know Sylvanas already has High/Blood Elves she's raised right? Why would it make sense that Val'kyr can only raise humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Amathricus View Post
    True, things are missing, but this is very unlikely her 'final form'. There will no doubt be more updates as it comes closer to patch release. Anything at this point is still 'beta' as far as what will possibly be the release version, including proper eyes.

Worgen Paladins would be interesting, but Night Elf ones are already in game. The Paladin order hall had two, Neras and Delas Moonfang (Delas, like Tyrande, was a priestess who turned into a Paladin during the Order Hall Campaign). Lady Liadrin, as someone else mentioned, did the same thereby beginning the actual Blood Knights for the Sin'dorei, birthing them from the Priesthood after being fed up with Light's failure to help save them from destruction.
    No the paladin order hall has one Night elf paladin, Nerus is a priest with a shield

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    This would be a neat lore filled way to unlock new classes for races in the future. Assist Tyrande as she completes a ritual to become a "Night Warrior", she starts a new Order within the Priestesses of the Moon, and that unlocks the new Paladin class for player Night Elves. Complete with unique eye colors. She's even wearing new plate armor over her old cloth dress. The Night Elves have lost a lot over the years, it would be great for fans if they were the first to get a new class since Cataclysm. She would mirror Lady Lidrian and the old Paladin quests that gradually built up the Blood Knights.

The black eye sockets are probably missing eye glow orbs. Missing glowy bits happen with datamining.
    This would be really cool as a start towards getting Night Elf Paladins. I'm sure it's a move that would please many! Blizzard have also gone on record of saying they enjoyed the process opening up classes to races over time.

I'm more interested in seeing what entails this 'Night Warrior' customization and how it looks on the males!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Are you serious? Unfinished models get datamined all the fucking time, and half the time the model viewers on wowhead and mmoc don't even display the FX correctly.

She's obviously missing the geosets and textures for the gems on her armor, her eyes, her forehead amulet, and most likely a glowing crescent moon floating behind her. Maybe even her pauldrons.
    give examples. this doesn't usually happen. even if those gems are supposed to have some glow they wouldn't usually be black

give examples. this doesn't usually happen. even if those gems are supposed to have some glow they wouldn't usually be black
    i don't have any screenshots from beta, but i clearly remember it looking exactly like this for draenei and belf. i thought that it was so weird it'd be glitched in this way, since it looks like a completed eyeball with a blue iris and everything.

eventually though, it went away, and then they added golden eyes for belf.

No more glowing eyes, apparently. And if the glow is lacking because of modelviewer, the dark colored/near-black eyes still shouldn't be ignored.

Oh gosh, I've wanted Nelf Paladins for years. I'd have to come back if that's the case.

I also want a Belf druid but not really holding my breath on that one. At least there are Nelf paladins in the class hall.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black glow to contrast the golden glow that blood elves got. Most likely.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamnent View Post
    You know Sylvanas already has High/Blood Elves she's raised right? Why would it make sense that Val'kyr can only raise humans?
    Yes but they can't raise another species because the Val'kyrs are weakened without the lich king to feed them power, there is quest in silverpine about that and the war campaign mention this again
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The Night Elves have lost a lot over the years, it would be great for fans if they were the first to get a new class since Cataclysm.
    Gnome hunters?