Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marren17 View Post
    Oh great, paragon rep boxes are back. Can't wait for the bee mount to be locked behind a 0,5% drop chance from a paragon box.
    Seriously, I get they want world quests to be relevant, but they should make some currency to counter RNG. Something like 15 paragon boxes = 1 new mount, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleion View Post
    Is there new class mounts?
    You won't see any class cosmetic stuff this expansion. It's all about Horde/Alliance and individual races.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am so mad they brought PARAGON REPS BACK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeII View Post
    How do you mean? Eyes? They are lightsources. NElf eyes glow so raw model has black eye.
    Yeah the eyes. I haven't seen other night elf models like that so I figured it was either unique or unfinished. Good to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock87 View Post
    Interesting to see an old Kael'thas model with fire instead of his trademark green orbs. And that Tyrande model.. It's either not a complete model or she's corrupted?
    That Tyrande Model is clearly half done only. The current Hair is just am mix of some current hair styles copied together.
    Funny thing is that even with those placeholders the new model is a thousand times better than that hooker outfit she has right now.

Finally they are updating Tyrande, the heels and night gown was pretty bad

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    killing off more major male lore characters to make room for stronk immapememant wahman. I like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, this could be interested for night elves - maybe?

In Teldrassil's Shadow - Complete the Tyrande's Ascension storyline. Reward: 'Night Warrior' Night Elf Customization

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Seriously, I get they want world quests to be relevant, but they should make some currency to counter RNG. Something like 15 paragon boxes = 1 new mount, no matter what.
    ^This. I'm still waiting to get the Stormheim dragon mount from Legion. I've re-earned Exalted with that faction a dozen times over. Any other xpac and those mounts would be purchasable upon hitting exalted the first time, but NRG gods demand their sacrifices! What a fun feature.
    /Catchphrase!

Deleted
    i see people complaining about paragorn chests being back. but blizzard has been open about it that they would return, BUT that they would not have rare rewards such as mounts as they did in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I am so mad they brought PARAGON REPS BACK!!!!
    It kind of makes sense though, all those things for gaining rep, like missions and world quests, without paragon rep those suddenly become 100% useless, and Blizz wants to keep that stuff relevant for the entire expansion, so a-grinding we will go.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hope Nathanos dies in this patch.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    ^This. I'm still waiting to get the Stormheim dragon mount from Legion. I've re-earned Exalted with that faction a dozen times over. Any other xpac and those mounts would be purchasable upon hitting exalted the first time, but NRG gods demand their sacrifices! What a fun feature.
    Yeah, I got last mount literally final day of 7.3.5. And only because I had 12 classes doing mission table for rep once a day - after few months all get exalted and I could send BoA tokens to my main. This time we don't even have this - rep is auto gained.

8.1 Sunwell unlock scenario ?

it's fucking happening
    I've been asking and putting it as content on every "what do you want" type of thread I've commented on.
    I mean, it's no Caverns of Time: Fall of Quel'thalas raid... but close enough.
    I'm so happy I don't even care anymore that Jaina may escape her death in the new raid.
    #Hype

All the paragon rep hate is silly.

Hate doing paragon rep grinds? Don't do them.

"Yeah but I can't get the mounts then!" Yeah, well if you don't PVP, you can't get those mounts, or if you don't do mythic content you can't get those mounts. Etc.

Right now the PTR client is a buggy mess, LUA errors all over the place.

Are those the Zandalari aquatic form (sweet) and High Mountain Moonkin(eh) but what is the bear form? Horns say Highmountain ( already had a bear form released) or old Tauren - top knot seems more Night Elfish

ETA: Oops, just read the notes above the pics. Makes sense
    Last edited by msully; 2018-09-21 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    All the paragon rep hate is silly.

Hate doing paragon rep grinds? Don't do them.

"Yeah but I can't get the mounts then!" Yeah, well if you don't PVP, you can't get those mounts, or if you don't do mythic content you can't get those mounts. Etc.
    The ultimate defeat against Paragon mounts.

Honestly I like Paragon system as a whole since it gives me a goal to focus on sans raiding days. But I do feel like they should improve it. One thing is make mounts, toys, etc a universal pool for each paragon chest. Eliminates the feeling of frustration when down to the last reps and they just won't be the featured emissary.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    The ultimate defeat against Paragon mounts.

Honestly I like Paragon system as a whole since it gives me a goal to focus on sans raiding days. But I do feel like they should improve it. One thing is make mounts, toys, etc a universal pool for each paragon chest. Eliminates the feeling of frustration when down to the last reps and they just won't be the featured emissary.
    Yeah I like that idea

They already stated in one of the Q&As that they won't be doing mounts in the Paragon Caches, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about it