Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The WoW Devs really know their customers.

Players: "We're unhappy, your game sucks, we hate to grind, you should be fired!"
    Devs: [Play new heritage armor to grind card]
    Players: "Ooooh...shiny....we love shiny..."

I give up, lol. That's what wow is - it's all about the mogs. They can keep going back to that well forever - all they need to do is throw some transmog at you, and you follow them around with big puppy eyes.

And I'm okay with that.

Malfurion: Tyrande, please-
    Tyrande: IT'S NOT A PHASE, FURION!

Deleted
    They rly need to use the new HD Blood Elf model for Kael'thas.
    The old version looks very bad at this time (armor is fine)

So we're probably fighting N'Zoth, fighting another final boss that's a Harbingerof the Void... So 9.0 is void expansion? 10.0 is more faction-douchebaggery? No 10.0? >.> Tinfoil

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Oooooooooo we have a smart one here that may have been left behind form the herd.
    Yes, big fella ... you pointed it out and bravo to you ... there is a bug on the ptr. Feel like you are running with the stallions now?
    Lyphe stop owning people so hard you devil lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont have to put every data that is mined to front page. No one gives a shit about "New Area PoIs" .

Remember boys and girls, literally WoD 2.0.

Although, MMO-C is a bit slow on the new models. Look at these updated models etc:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287343/...te-naga-boss-k

Especially notice the visually updated regular world mobs native to Darkshore.
    Yup, makes the "An old world revamp won't ever happen!"-crowd look a bit foolish. There are also updated Nightsaber mounts, possibly the literal Night elf racial mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

Players: "We're unhappy, your game sucks, we hate to grind, you should be fired!"

I give up, lol. That's what wow is - it's all about the mogs. They can keep going back to that well forever - all they need to do is throw some transmog at you, and you follow them around with big puppy eyes.

And I'm okay with that.
    I like it, but I need to change some parts:

Unhappy, vocal minority: "We're unhappy, your game sucks, we hate to grind (but wouldn't know actual grinds if they spat us in the face), you should be fired!"
    Devs: [Play new heritage armor card]
    Players at large, including the unhappy vocal minority: "Ooooh...shiny....we love shiny..."

Don't you worry, the unhappy, vocal minority will be back to the same old whinge momentarily.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-09-21 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Oooooooooo we have a smart one here that may have been left behind form the herd.
    Yes, big fella ... you pointed it out and bravo to you ... there is a bug on the ptr. Feel like you are running with the stallions now?
    There are bugs from beta that are still in live.
    But go ahead, act like you said something intelligent if it makes you feel as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me that Tyrande model and scenario is a joke and she's not actually becoming an Edgy BigTidGoth Girlfriend. -_-

> The Kul Tiran Human Allied Race Mount is an armored horse similar to Anduin Wrynn's horse.

OMG, a horse mount! Alliance has had so few of those, I honestly never thought we'd get another one....

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Please tell me that Tyrande model and scenario is a joke and she's not actually becoming an Edgy BigTidGoth Girlfriend. -_-
    I don't think that's Tyrande though?
    It seems to be some sort of customization option as result of the Tyrande scenario.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287347/...f-customizatio

Tyrande got an updated Model?!?!?!?!

HOLY FUCKING SHI---

"Help Vol'jin combat the Lich King"

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHI---

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I like it, but I need to change some parts:

Unhappy, vocal minority: "We're unhappy, your game sucks, we hate to grind (but wouldn't know actual grinds if they spat us in the face), you should be fired!"
    Devs: [Play new heritage armor card]
    Players at large, including the unhappy vocal minority: "Ooooh...shiny....we love shiny..."

Don't you worry, the unhappy, vocal minority will be back to the same old whinge momentarily.
    I still think it needs just a little added bit in the first part.

Unhappy, vocal minority: "We're unhappy, your game sucks, we hate to grind (but wouldn't know actual grinds if they spat us in the face) WE WANT VANILLA, you should be fired!"

There I think that's more how it really is.

It seems to be some sort of customization option as result of the Tyrande scenario.

Oh. *Cries*

10+ Year Old Account

Oh alright then if that's the case. Though I wouldn't have been able to take her seriously anymore if she did become one though.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Oh alright then if that's the case. Though I wouldn't have been able to take her seriously anymore if she did become one though.
    Don't quote me on it, I said I think it's not her, but that might be simply because I just don't recognize her with that hairstyle and the armor...
    I HOPE it's not her final model...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I still think it needs just a little added bit in the first part.

Unhappy, vocal minority: "We're unhappy, your game sucks, we hate to grind (but wouldn't know actual grinds if they spat us in the face) WE WANT VANILLA, you should be fired!"

There I think that's more how it really is.
    I see your corrections, and I like what I see! You're probably correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

And I'm okay with that.
    Maybe, just maybe the people complaining about the grind aren't the same people happy about the new heritage armor? Ever think about that?

Pathfinder 2.0 where you at...

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Maybe, just maybe the people complaining about the grind aren't the same people happy about the new heritage armor? Ever think about that?
    I'm just joking around, ever think about that?

- - - Updated - - -

Sharks, with tusks.

TUSKS.

Ghostcrawler is throwing office supplies around his cube right now.

(Spoiler, he has a degree in marine biology, and cares very deeply about fish.)(I can't believe I have to explain this, but I know I have to.)