Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, since my DH alt will always remain a female BE because of locked race, I hope it looks good. At least all gear tends to looks good on elves.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah, please let me doubt that
    Nothing's quite as sad as watching someone acting as if their cheerios were pissed in because they don't like elves, even sadder that they act like a child and as if elves are sucking their precious masculinity out of the Horde or whatever. Izalla and I are orc buddies from WoD
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    yeah, please let me doubt that
    Is it so hard to believe that people can like both Elves and Orcs? I too have just as many Orcs as I have Blood Elves. (3 of each at level 111+).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Nothing's quite as sad as watching someone acting as if their cheerios were pissed in because they don't like elves, even sadder that they act like a child and as if elves are sucking their precious masculinity out of the Horde or whatever. Izalla and I are orc buddies from WoD
    i knew you would come around some time, if not defending sylvanas, you must come to aid the elves, how cute

yet, no one here is talking about masculinity, just you, do you have a complex or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Is it so hard to believe that people can like both Elves and Orcs? I too have just as many Orcs as I have Blood Elves. (3 of each at level 111+).
    im just saying people who like elves, obviously are all ok with the situation

10+ Year Old Account
    i knew you would come around some time, if not defending sylvanas, you must come to aid the elves, how cute

yet, no one here is talking about masculinity, just you, do you have a complex or something?

- - - Updated - - -

im just saying people who like elves, obviously are all ok with the situation
    Well duh. Elves tend not to get much attention in the Horde, so it’s nice to see us get something for once. Orcs, Trolls and Forsaken have been hogging the spotlight all expansion and in Legion and WoD Blood Elves were only there as tag-ons to the Draenei and Nightborne stories.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well duh. Elves tend not to get much attention in the Hordeso it’s nice to see us get something for once. ,
    what

what faction do you play? elves get the most attention in the horde besides orcs ayyyy lmao
    so it’s nice to see us get something for once. Orcs, Trolls and Forsaken have been hogging the spotlight all expansion and in Legion and WoD Blood Elves were only there as tag-ons to the Draenei and Nightborne stories.
    trolls getting spotlight all expansion? dude?

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if I have any of those silly selfie cam pictures of the two of us in my garrison. I think I might.

- - - Updated - - -

Well duh. Elves tend not to get much attention in the Horde, so it’s nice to see us get something for once. Orcs, Trolls and Forsaken have been hogging the spotlight all expansion and in Legion and WoD Blood Elves were only there as tag-ons to the Draenei and Nightborne stories.
    He thinks because a shit ton of people play them that is the same as them having a lot of story advancement and actual spotlight. The only spotlight the belves have had since TBC was in MoP and that one questline in Wrath for the sword, correct me if I'm wrong. They are always "present", but their story is almost never at the forefront since TBC.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account

With how you seem to suffer a minor meltdown if anything other than orc has attention in the Horde, it was my first guess that you must base if something belongs in the Horde or not purely on how much muscle mass they have.

People playing elves = racial focus.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-09-22 at 01:06 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    what

what faction do you play? elves get the most attention in the horde besides orcs ayyyy lmao

trolls getting spotlight all expansion? dude?
    Oh, I didn’t realise we were in Elfdalar. It’s a troll expansion. Trolls are actually getting more attention than any Horde race right now.

How many Orc and Troll transmogs are there in game compared to Elf? A fuckton. Orcs are incredibly easy to find transmog for and Trolls have a dozen or so raid and dungeon sets. Forsaken are getting their Warfront armor in 8.1. The only real Blood Elf set we have besides the non-transmogable starter gear is the hunter set from legion season 1 and the original horde PvP set for Paladins with a robe or two from Sunwell and Magister’s terrace. It’s about time we got some decent armor, even though Blizzard is once again ignoring us on a lore front by having our questline be about Arthas’ invasion which is well documented as is.

Huh, there is more heritage armor confirmed?? Where?

Also screw this stupid spellbreaker gear, we can get already close to that look. What I want is a REAL cloak going over the shoulders, like Kael's.

7+ Year Old Account
    With how you seem to suffer a minor meltdown if anything other than orc has attention in the Horde, it was my first guess that you must base if something belongs in the Horde or not purely on how much muscle mass they have.
    yet, not a single time, i talk about orcs, but you just jump at my throat because i was mean to the elves, i was mainly saying how undeads should get the Heritage armor first, because they are, with dwarves, the vanilla races, and not that much playable

not even in other threads i advocate for orc attention

my avatar is not an orc, but a bugbear you know
    People playing elves = racial focus.
    regardless, there is blood elf focus anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Huh, there is more heritage armor confirmed?? Where?

Also screw this stupid spellbreaker gear, we can get already close to that look. What I want is a REAL cloak going over the shoulders, like Kael's.
    Ion's last video where he announced patch 8.1 said that they would be bringing Heritage Armor for classic races, and they would start this off with dwarves and Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Hopefully something that doesn't look completely wrong on a hunter.
    If the weapons (almost every heritage set has one - unavailable to players, of course) are any indication it looks like it will be a spellbreaker-esque plate set - which might mean it's something with a robe. You'll always have the Legion Season 1 (Vindictive set) and heroic tier 19, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I didn’t realise we were in Elfdalar. It’s a troll expansion. Trolls are actually getting more attention than any Horde race right now.
    not darkspear trolls no, but zandalari

yet, even there, you already have blood elf focus, with their bases, npcs and etc, not talking about how they get fucktons of focus in other expansions like Legion, is about time to put then in the refrigerator for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    Ion's last video where he announced patch 8.1 said that they would be bringing Heritage Armor for classic races, and they would start this off with dwarves and Blood Elves.
    Sick, that's actually really exciting if it's on the level of the Kul'tiran heritage set.

10+ Year Old Account
    yet, not a single time, i talk about orcs, but you just jump at my throat because i was mean to the elves, i was mainly saying how undeads should get the Heritage armor first, because they are, with dwarves, the vanilla races, and not that much playable

Have you paid zero attention to upcoming events? Forsaken are getting four themed gear sets with additional tiers of detail in a warfront, getting their hertiage armor too would be overkill.

Oh god, blood elves get a story update for the first time since MoP, someone press the big red panic button.
    Holy shit lol

Hope its a robe, and hope it's close to Kael'thas mog

7+ Year Old Account
    Have you paid zero attention to upcoming events? Forsaken are getting four themed gear sets with additional tiers of detail in a warfront, getting their hertiage armor too would be overkill.
    perfect time to add their heritage armor together with their warfront

but also, we have taurens, trolls, goblins, but no, bring more elves, make rly much more sense

Oh god, blood elves get a story update for the first time since MoP, someone press the big red panic button.
    oh,you mean more story update than the entire of the horde races together besides orcs? thats so, so far for they, thats not like they didn't even show up in Legion with their characters, and a exclusive and unique class

Yeah, maybe im just a angry person, and elves are rly underwhelmed and deserve even more focus than the horde races together, cause poor elves amright

Quote Originally Posted by Baladeur View Post
    We already had a full blood knight HD set with Antorus paladin set... there was a red/black recolor that literally screams "B L O O D K N I G H T"

But Blizzard™ strikes again. Instead of making it the PvP recolor for the horde set, horde gets... a crappy yellow recolor that fits neither Blood Knights or Sunwalkers...

What a shame. What's the point of making a set entirely around the high/blood elf fantasy (wings etc) if we don't even get our hands on the actual matching recolor ?
    What's even worse is, Blood Knight npc's in game are using this armor, but we can't.

Hopefully the blood elf heritage set will be available in different colors, like the mag'har set. Like someone else posted, A gold/red variant for the classic blood elf color scheme, and a red/black variant for the paladins.
    And hopefully a blue and silver variant to make the high elfers lose their shit. /evilgrin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

7+ Year Old Account

They don't need heritage armour, they are getting something way better. Heritage is one set. This is what I was trying to explain pages ago. They are getting racial gear, four sets, three versions of each. Heritage is one set for all armour types. Plus they are getting a bunch of weapons too. Elves getting a heritage set is like the discount version of getting a warfront devoted to them. Seriously, the forsaken are the ones who won out here, not the belves.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.