Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

I enjoyed Legion PVP much more than BFA

1. My awesome abilities are gone
    2. I don't have time to grind 24/7 gear leads up to being outgeared in the arena making it not possible to win
    3. Classes are extremely unbalanced

i like bfa pvp more.

Classes were extremaly unbalanced in legion too.
    Gear doesn't matter that much. Yea it matter more than in legion but this is because of casuals crying all the time while templates were best for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Yahiko236 View Post
    2. I don't have time to grind 24/7 gear leads up to being outgeared in the arena making it not possible to win

Welcome to the beginning of every expansion for PvP since forever...Classes are always unbalanced at the beginning (Rogues...Warriors...BM Hunters). They take some time to make changes, but usually get it together by their first big patch. I would say have some patience. As for gear, it's not exactly hard or time consuming to get in the 340-350 in a short amount of time. World quests/heroics/mythic 0s make that so easy.

Deleted
    Nothing can ever be worse than legion pvp for me.

1. Your awesome abilities were removed in WoD, not BfA. WoD / Legion / BfA are all terrible in this regard. Trying to argue that Legion (of all expansions) somehow is a good / better expansion based on the number of abilities in it when it was in fact the largest prune fest (#classfantasy) of all.

2. Legion was just the same. You had to farm PvE to get AP to level up your artifact and you had to do PvE to get the highest ilvl gear.

3. Always happens in every single expansion, but Legion really dropped the ball here too.. S1 / S2 / S3 of Legion were all really bad in terms of balance (also they were the most PVE-like seasons ever with meleecleaves and bleedcleaves running rampant).

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Nothing can ever be worse than legion pvp for me.
    Have you played wod where nothing was happening and BOOM BOOM someone died in gcd? Still got screenshot where fury war kill me in exactly 2gcds during wod

Legion pvp was the worst it had ever been. Every class had 2 of everything( heal, mobility, etc. ) and world pvp was just undoable because of all the legendaries and shit.
    We humans have to stick together

Deleted
    THERE ARE NO STAT TEMPLATES

why were they removed???? Those finally made PvP fair and balanced and accesible.

Deleted
    1. What is gone that you miss exactly?
    2. Even 2vs2 give easy 340 gear, what are you talking about?
    3. Agreed.

Likely you are a total troll. Legion was the worst iteration of PvP I've witnessed since early buggy Vanilla. Literally the first time in any expansion that I completely abandoned PvP

Fair point, but highly subjective to each spec
    You had to grind AP and legendaries in Legion. Doing PvE at that. Not sure you even played the expansion
    Uhh, no. Legendaries were insanely unbalanced.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2018-09-23 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post

why were they removed???? Those finally made PvP fair and balanced and accesible.
    because this is a rpg, we want our grind to makes us stronger.
    find a different PvP game if balance is all you want.

1. That largely depends on your class and what you consider "awesome"... As a Disc Priest I didn't find Plea to be a very awesome spell, in fact it was terrible. I don't really miss any of my Rogues abilities either.

2. My Priest hit 120 last week and is 351 ilvl already mainly from doing arenas. I hit 120 at 260 ilvl or so, immediately did some 2s and got to 305 ilvl in an hour and a half because gear drops nonstop in arena. Did the world boss for a 370 piece, a few m+ with friends and made it to 320. Grinded more arenas and finished the PvP quests last week and this week and then did the warfront thing for the 370 piece from that and here we are at 351. Really wasn't hard or time consuming at all. The only shit thing is grinding the necklace levels to unlock azerite traits, that's actually borderline impossible.

3. It's WoW PvP there's a 0% chance you thought it would be balanced be honest lol. This game hasn't been balanced in Burning Crusade and it's unlikely to ever be balanced again. They simply don't care enough about PvP to do that, so either you enjoy it for what it is or you don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Have you played wod where nothing was happening and BOOM BOOM someone died in gcd? Still got screenshot where fury war kill me in exactly 2gcds during wod
    Yes i did play WoD and it was infinitely better than the shitfest legion was at pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    because this is a rpg, we want our grind to makes us stronger.
    find a different PvP game if balance is all you want.
    Wow can't compete with other 2018 PvP games if you have to grind for few weeks when changing class.

templates is what made pvp fair. a quest green scrub should be a victim for a epic geared player. why would u joing a bg, if all your stats u have gathered are worthless? in arena, everyone had the top pvp gear anyway always. so gear in rated pvp did never matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    templates is what made pvp fair. a quest green scrub should be a victim for a epic geared player. why would u joing a bg, if all your stats u have gathered are worthless? in arena, everyone had the top pvp gear anyway always. so gear in rated pvp did never matter.
    It did bring WoW in line with MODERN pvp games.

Little example. If you playing Dota or Overwatch and you get killed by one character. You get completly obliterated, so what you do? In the next match you switch to that character, you play a bit, see his strenghts, see his weaknesses. You enjoy your time in the game, because now you know, that you can switch characters.

In Wow, you get killed by Warrior. You want to play warrior too, to see what's up with that. You switch to warrior, level 120 lvls, spend weeks gearing and then you realise warriors aren't as fun as you'd want them to be.

Wow can't compete with other 2018 PvP games if you have to grind for few weeks when changing class.
    Yeah, but, like... you're comparing WoW to Fortnite probably. Stop. If you don't like grinding, why are you playing WoW? It doesn't have to compete.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Yeah, but, like... you're comparing WoW to Fortnite probably. Stop. If you don't like grinding, why are you playing WoW? It doesn't have to compete.
    I am just comparing the rated PvP of WoW.

PvE has various levels for you, you can raid with 20ilvl, 40ilvl, 60ilvl and 80ilvl. But you can only participate in Arena and RBG with 80ilvl.

7+ Year Old Account

Stat templates are silly and should never have been implemented.
    The stats you pick should matter and you should be able to customize.

In literally every other pvp game you can adjust your loadout and/or customize.
    Templates make that impossible.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders