Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamnent View Post
    You know Sylvanas already has High/Blood Elves she's raised right? Why would it make sense that Val'kyr can only raise humans?
    i'm not aware of her ever raising a high/blood elf care to link it? i also think they say there limited to only humans some where but i'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    i'm not aware of her ever raising a high/blood elf care to link it? i also think they say there limited to only humans some where but i'm not sure.
    Her dark rangers are elf models. Unless they're all conveniently arthas raises I'd assume she would of had to of done same raising herself.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Please be eye/skin color, I can NOT condone Night Elves getting Paladins before Worgen
    All races should be able to be all classes, tbh
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Arko'narin
    Just checked her wowpedia page, literally nothing on paladins other than saying she's friends with one

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Just checked her wowpedia page, literally nothing on paladins other than saying she's friends with one
    Carries a Paladin weapon, wears traditional paladin looking armor, travels with the silver hand, and uses holy magic to fight.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Her dark rangers are elf models. Unless they're all conveniently arthas raises I'd assume she would of had to of done same raising herself.
    pretty sure she didn't raise any whats his face elf leader threatened her when she suggested it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    If we get Moon Paladins with Diana (League of Legends) scythes, I'm so main changing to that!
    Why would you want such a disgusting thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    they are, her valkyr don't have the capacity to effect any race other then human.
    also sylvanas herself doesn't possess any form of necromancy, thus why the loss of the valkyr would be disastrous.

pretty sure she didn't raise any whats his face elf leader threatened her when she suggested it.
    but that specifically shows she has the capability post-cata.

is it so hard to consider that she might have had her val'kyr experiment with some of her living dark rangers to learn how to resurrect them?

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    they are, her valkyr don't have the capacity to effect any race other then human.
    also sylvanas herself doesn't possess any form of necromancy, thus why the loss of the valkyr would be disastrous.
    She must be getting the power somewhere because there's 8.1 patch datamining to suggest she's raising night elves.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    Sylvanas personally raised Orcs, Humans, Dwarves and Tauren during the battle for Lordaeron:

https://youtu.be/cWsHCtie--8?t=257
    https://youtu.be/5ZzxMKSXFEQ?t=168

Sylvanas has always had the ability to raise skeletons in both Wow and Warcraft 3.

The Val'kyr mini boss in Icecrown Citadel also raises a blood elf and a dwarf.

This is a misconception stemming from the Silverpine quests where the humans willingly become worgen to avoid being raised, but as I pointed out earlier this is specifically and solely because worgen are innately immune to undeath.

Why would they only be able to raise humans in the first place? It wouldn't make any sense for it to only work on one race...
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2018-09-22 at 03:19 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeram View Post
    Yeah, im talking about the Tears that she has going on i know they are on the forsaken crest but the new tyrande model also has those eyes now and thats the only thing i can think of that would be a Customization? also i dont think paladin would classify as a customization but i guess i could see that
    Maybe someone has already come along and said this, but for some reinforcement...

Stop reading stuff into things so much:

It's just a re-imagining of her current Night Elf eye tattoos. It's not a copy of Sylvanas running mascara. And the model is probably not final product, plus, they haven't added the eye glow to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    It's just a re-imagining of her current Night Elf eye tattoos. It's not a copy of Sylvanas running mascara. And the model is probably not final product, plus, they haven't added the eye glow to it yet.
    There is no eye glow to be added. Those eyes are meant to be dark. The only glow effect they'd be given is black.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    There is no eye glow to be added. Those eyes are meant to be dark. The only glow effect they'd be given is black.
    Which can change the model a great deal. Compare a High Elf without a glow to a Blood Elf with a glow. Their eyes look radically different (and no I'm not just referring to color)
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Can you please cite the evidence you have that this is the case? All I have seen on MMO-C and Wowhead are models. Nothing states that this is the final draft and complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Tyrande's new model is based at least partially on her Heroes of the Storm design and is clearly unfinished, missing all the glow bits and FX.

At this point I would assume the black eyes are black because it's obviously unfinished. But by all means, speculate wildly.
    Her eyes aren't blank black though. If you look on a big enough monitor, they're the same greenish black of the gems on her armor.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Her eyes aren't blank black though. If you look on a big enough monitor, they're the same greenish black of the gems on her armor.
    Yeah they look like black empty pits in the small image but the full size one clearly shows dark blueish irises and even light shining on them.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Maybe this also includes some new hair styles too.
    New Hairstyles and colors please, at least black hair for Night Elves as a standard.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    New Hairstyles and colors please, at least black hair for Night Elves as a standard.
    I've wanted that since I started.

I seem to remember one of the Demon Hunter skins having these sort of dark eyes with the glow inactive?