Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You can get a 110 boost for 30-35 euro

All you have to do is buy a BFA license on a second account on your B.net account. Example, you have BFA on account 1 but only Legion etc on account 2, buy BFA and active it on account 2 and now you can use the 110 boost on account 1. Tested since Legion and still works.

Also if you have too many wow accounts on your b.net account, just ask blizz to remove some from your b.net.

Buy it for 28 Euro here: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/worl...w_aref=reguser
    Last edited by CactusDisco; 2018-10-16 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusDisco View Post
    All you have to do is buy a BFA license on a second account on your B.net account. Example, you have BFA on account 1 but only Legion etc on account 2, buy BFA and active it on account 2 and now you can use the 110 boost on account 1. Tested since Legion and still works.

Also if you have too many wow accounts on your b.net account, just ask blizz to remove some from your b.net.
    That would be use of an exploit. For you are not meant to be able to use a secondary 'free' character boost on an account that has already had one used. As well, this was posted earlier with a promo-link but this time without - still the same problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    May give it a try for a healer on this new realm the guild moved to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Not sure if this is an exploit considering the fact you buy a boost for your battle.net account.
    Blizzard announced in WoD and Legion that you cannot buy two expansions to use the two free boost on just one account. They aren't buying the boost, they are buying the expansion to get a cheaper boost. If this actually works, then it is an abuse of an error.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Not sure if this is an exploit considering the fact you buy a boost for your battle.net account.
    It's not. Its actually working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been doing this since the launch of BfA. Just make a new wow account and buy BfA...easy $10 savings I guess.

And also a tip on how to save money for people that want a name change - as long as you have a restore character available...delete the character you want to name change. Log into a different wow account (can be a free trial account), make a character with the same name of the character you deleted on the same server... restore deleted character and you'll be forced to name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Blizzard announced in WoD and Legion that you cannot buy two expansions to use the two free boost on just one account. They aren't buying the boost, they are buying the expansion to get a cheaper boost. If this actually works, then it is an abuse of an error.
    You can't buy 2 expansions for the same WOW Account. But you can buy as many as you want for BATTLENET Account under wow1, wow2, wow3 etc...
    It's not an exploit, people are doing this since legion.

Deleted
    WRONG. They removed this restriction for Legion. Expansion free-boost being the individual account only was only for WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorality View Post
    Been doing this since the launch of BfA. Just make a new wow account and buy BfA...easy $10 savings I guess.

And also a tip on how to save money for people that want a name change - as long as you have a restore character available...delete the character you want to name change. Log into a different wow account (can be a free trial account), make a character with the same name of the character you deleted on the same server... restore deleted character and you'll be forced to name change.
    That is very useful for swapping around names.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    WRONG. They removed this restriction for Legion. Expansion free-boost being the individual account only was only for WoD.
    If that is so, then that was implemented after launch of Legion, for upon the first month of Legion, I couldn't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    That is very useful for swapping around names.
    Yeah, that seems pretty good.

If that is so, then that was implemented after launch of Legion, for upon the first month of Legion, I couldn't do this.
    Nope. I got 8 legion accounts. Legion expansion came with the feature of a free boost. So you bought an expansion on the same bnet account you get the boost. Even in the earliest of Legion. Well, i did it 7 times..

You can do it again now BFA. Another 7 boosts for little money. No exploit or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Nope. I got 8 legion accounts. Legion expansion came with the feature of a free boost. So you bought an expansion on the same bnet account you get the boost. Even in the earliest of Legion. Well, i did it 7 times..

You can do it again now BFA. Another 7 boosts for little money. No exploit or anything.
    Upon launch of Legion, I purchased 2 Legion expansions and was trying to use them on the same, was unable. Made a ticket and was told I wasn't able to. This was about what, 2 days after launch?

Considering we are forced into buying the boost even if we don't want one, it's only fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as they made boosts bnet account wide this was a legitimate action. I dug up a really old account of mine, linked it, and got a cheapo copy of Legion for a 100 boost while that was still possible.
    /s

Upon launch of Legion, I purchased 2 Legion expansions and was trying to use them on the same, was unable. Made a ticket and was told I wasn't able to. This was about what, 2 days after launch?
    So you've tried to activate Legion twice on the same WoW-Account? Yeah that won't work. You gotta have 2 WoW accounts on your bnet account and then you can activate Legion on each of them, resulting in 2 total boosts. You can then for example use both boosts on "WoW1". This is absolutely intentional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    So you've tried to activate Legion twice on the same WoW-Account? Yeah that won't work. You gotta have 2 WoW accounts on your bnet account and then you can activate Legion on each of them, resulting in 2 total boosts. You can then for example use both boosts on "WoW1". This is absolutely intentional.
    No, applied Legion to two accounts, but were only able to apply one free boost on each.

No, applied Legion to two accounts, but were only able to apply one free boost on each.
    Oh ok, so then it didn't work at this time yet. However, since I believe at least 7.3 these boosts are account-wide, intentionally (for whatever reason... maybe just them Catering to multiboxers).

Deleted
    That would be use of an exploit. For you are not meant to be able to use a secondary 'free' character boost on an account that has already had one used. As well, this was posted earlier with a promo-link but this time without - still the same problem.
    I've done this yesterday after asking a GM if that was allowed which he responded that yes, it is. So it's not an exploit.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is old news. Has been a thing you could do with lv 100 boost aswell.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone