Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I swear, if they kill Mekkatorque imma be sad. :<
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    That's cool, you're correct that BfA has been out for almost two months.

However...

Patch 8.1 is NOT OUT, thus why it's on the PTR. Did you forget you're posting in an 8.1 PTR thread or..?
    OH I'M SORRY, did my original comment mention PTR or did it say "BfA = Bugs from Azeroth"?

If you can talk about how your LARP age is 270, I can talk about BfA in the PTR forum.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Contender Saverem View Post
    OH I'M SORRY, did my original comment mention PTR or did it say "BfA = Bugs from Azeroth"?

If you can talk about how your LARP age is 270, I can talk about BfA in the PTR forum.
    It didn't have to mention PTR, because you posted IN A PTR THREAD.

Going to go with you're mentally incapacitated I guess :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It didn't have to mention PTR, because you posted IN A PTR THREAD.

Going to go with you're mentally incapacitated I guess :/
    There it is, the loser in the argument always falls to personal attacks because they know they can't win the actual argument.

EZPZ.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

There it is, the loser in the argument always falls to personal attacks because they know they can't win the actual argument.

EZPZ.
    uhm lol.

At least I wasn't the one posting about LIVE REALMS in a PTR THREAD

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm lol.

At least I wasn't the one posting about LIVE REALMS in a PTR THREAD
    If that is the basis for your argument, then it is weak. Your last 5 posts now has had NOTHING to do with the PTR. Try again.

If that is the basis for your argument, then it is weak. Your last 5 posts now has had NOTHING to do with the PTR. Try again.
    And your initial post had to do with posting in a PTR thread about live realms.

I rest my case.

10+ Year Old Account
    And your initial post had to do with posting in a PTR thread about live realms.

I rest my case.
    And? You're the one arguing that that is some how bad yet you've had six posts now that has had nothing to do with PTR. Your posts are all either high-fiving your MLP fanfic friend or trying to call me mentally incapacitated for making a perfectly legitimate post.

You are so self entitled that you can't see your own hypocrisy. Sad.

And? You're the one arguing that that is some how bad yet you've had six posts now that has had nothing to do with PTR. Your posts are all either high-fiving your MLP fanfic friend or trying to call me mentally incapacitated for making a perfectly legitimate post.

You are so self entitled that you can't see your hypocrisy. Sad.
    1. I wasn't the one talking about wow, in any of my posts, to begin with.

2. It was an illegitimate post, considering how you're posting in a PTR thread about LIVE 8.0 realms.

3. lol.

4. There it is, the loser in the argument always falls to personal attacks because they know they can't win the actual argument.
    EZPZ

10+ Year Old Account
    1. I wasn't the one talking about wow, in any of my posts, to begin with.

2. It was an illegitimate post, considering how you're posting in a PTR thread about LIVE 8.0 realms.

3. lol.

4. There it is, the loser in the argument always falls to personal attacks because they know they can't win the actual argument.
    EZPZ
    Parroting the same flawed responses won't legitimize them dude. You've lost, move on. I hear there's a guy bad mouthing Moonguard in the general forums, go be offended at him for a bit.

Parroting the same flawed responses won't legitimize them dude. You've lost, move on. I hear there's a guy bad mouthing Moonguard in the general forums, go be offended at him for a bit.
    You lost before it even began though :x

10+ Year Old Account
    You lost before it even began though :x
    Sure guy. You got me. Whatever you want. You're going to LOOOOVE the workforce when you join it.

Sure guy. You got me. Whatever you want. You're going to LOOOOVE the workforce when you join it.
    Oh boy I sure hope so!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    SOoooo much cool stuff here.

Two Alliance deaths confirmed(maybe Malfurion going wild again(love it) and Tyrande finally gets something good.

And, merely a setback!
    What two deaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    What two deaths?
    The gnome(more likely) and the old lady(less likely). Not confirmed of course(hence the maybe), but that's what I think, seeing how it's set up.

:>

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    If you want to show your delusions and call it a "joke" expansion when it is canonically and financially very much a real one, then feel free.

"Massive failure"? Haven't heard that about exactly every.fucking.expansion before.
    Ah ah ah. Your answer and your blind support is exactly why Blizzard can still give the middle finger to everyone. Wod didn't serve you well apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    I don't really think it's about hating them. It's just another reason to keep you subbed to the game in hopes of getting a mount. For instance, in Legion it took me until the end of the expansion to get a mount gated behind rep. Which I personally think should have been purchasable once you hit exalted. Mounts have always been this way for EVERY expansion. If they added some sort of bad luck protection to getting mounts from these, i'd be okay with it. I just can't be arsed to do Nightfallen WQs to get the last rep mount from legion. It was a dumb change to the game and i'm glad that we were able to buy them in BfA. I did the Legion dailies everyday as well, I spent hours farming rep, only to be disappointed with every single cache. Opinions will be different from everyone, but I feel like the paragon system was just bad the way they had it.
    Dwarf, not Dark Iron. Please learn to read.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The gnome(more likely) and the old lady(less likely). Not confirmed of course(hence the maybe), but that's what I think, seeing how it's set up.

:>
    He escapes. And isn't that scenario for battle pet stuff? What old lady are you referring too?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    I don't really think it's about hating them. It's just another reason to keep you subbed to the game in hopes of getting a mount. For instance, in Legion it took me until the end of the expansion to get a mount gated behind rep. Which I personally think should have been purchasable once you hit exalted. Mounts have always been this way for EVERY expansion. If they added some sort of bad luck protection to getting mounts from these, i'd be okay with it. I just can't be arsed to do Nightfallen WQs to get the last rep mount from legion. It was a dumb change to the game and i'm glad that we were able to buy them in BfA. I did the Legion dailies everyday as well, I spent hours farming rep, only to be disappointed with every single cache. Opinions will be different from everyone, but I feel like the paragon system was just bad the way they had it.
    I agree that bad luck protection would be a nice improvement. However...

Do you honestly think someone would stay subbed just to get some mounts? If nothing else is keeping them in the game, why grind out some mounts to just unsub after you get them? And if the lure of a few mounts is enough to flip you from unsubbing to staying subbed... well there are other things you may want to reflect upon about yourself rather than complain that adding a few mounts is a lure.

Ultimately, the solution here is super easy, just don't chase paragon rewards, or stop chasing them once it gets annoying to you. Just because it's in the game doesn't mean you have to do it.

And yes, others have literally expressed hatred of the paragon system.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    So, what about the REAL expansion? Will they release it or have they decided to make the actual joke one continue? The words massive failure are coming very fast, exactly as i said the very day they announced that scam expansion.
    Sorry you don't like the expansion. Much less sorry that you can't manage to communicate that without acting like your opinion is objective reality.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Dwarf, not Dark Iron. Please learn to read.
    Uhh, is your brain working?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I agree that bad luck protection would be a nice improvement. However...

Do you honestly think someone would stay subbed just to get some mounts? If nothing else is keeping them in the game, why grind out some mounts to just unsub after you get them? And if the lure of a few mounts is enough to flip you from unsubbing to staying subbed... well there are other things you may want to reflect upon about yourself rather than complain that adding a few mounts is a lure.

Ultimately, the solution here is super easy, just don't chase paragon rewards, or stop chasing them once it gets annoying to you. Just because it's in the game doesn't mean you have to do it.

And yes, others have literally expressed hatred of the paragon system.
    I agree with you, if you don't enjoy it, don't do it. Mounts are not the reason I play, they are just there as a nice addition, However, they have always been obtainable after a certain amount of time. Let's take TBC for example, (I did the farming post TBC) I was able to put in work to hit exalted with them to get the mounts. I didn't have to deal with any RNG bs to get those mounts. With Legion it took months to get a mount that should have been purchasable at exalted. That's my 2 cents on the subject. No matter how much time you put in with the paragon system, you can still be out of luck for months. Again, mounts are not the reason I play the game, I still enjoy raiding and all that jazz. I just don't like all the slot machines blizz is adding to the game, and I know i'm definitely not the only one who feels this way. I just prefer things that I can grind out.