Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    What shadow magic?

The Warden's do not use shadow magic.
    They use it. Sisters of the Moon did too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either way, nelf fans have wanted warrior woman Tyrande since WoW started, they finally get it, and its not enough so yeah, never happy.
    I'm super happy with the changes. Even more because I really hated her cataclysm hooker outfit. (She looked more like a drugged techno girl from the 90's than a high priestess[and those blood high heels])

Those complaining are probably mostly those idiots that like the happy hippy NE's and that would have liked if they moved to Suramar or Val'Shara instead of going bloody feral again.
    I'm more exited about the next big patch than any Expansion set or patch before.

It's time for some blood shed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Elves cannot be raised as undead zombies. Only banshees.
    Um... source on this, please? Because this is the first time I've heard such a thing. Especially since we have blood elf death knights, who are "undead zombies".

Her faith isn't about balance at all, nor has there EVER been anything void related to Elune, period. Your expectations =/= what blizzard has shown.
    Well, while there certainly is nothing explicit and no facts to speak of with regards to a link between Elune and the void, there are a lot of lore elements that strongly suggest a correlation between Naarus and Elune, what with some elements suggesting she created the Prime Naarus and others theorizing that she might be a Naaru herself.

Knowing that and keeping in mind that Naarus are known to have a void cycle, it's easy to think that Elune herself might have a dark side / connection to the void yet to be revealed.

Deleted
    Where is fucking Malfurian though. it nice that Tyrande gets some lore attention sure. but malfurian is.. probaly the strongest mortal that is not empowered by old gods. and what, he gets a new fucking bear form? and that is it. where is the storms that tore demons apart in the war of ancient. Where is the Storms of anger, Floods. Naaah, he will turn into a bear and just sleep some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    They use it. Sisters of the Moon did too.
    Care to point me to where this is?

I do know that the Wardens and Priestesses both use a little arcane (as do Druids). But not shadow.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Care to point me to where this is?

I do know that the Wardens and Priestesses both use a little arcane (as do Druids). But not shadow.
    Cordana fight and Tomb of Sargeras fight. There is also mention of it in no longer canon rpg book. Then there are the very names of their abilities, umbral this umbral that, shadow this and shadow that.

So the possibility of Night Elf Paladins seems strong?

As does the possibility of "unlocking" Night Elf Paladins, grinding Warriors of Elune to exalted that takes 2 months!

Just some silly attempt at pretending they care about Night Elves. It's going to be a whole plot about how "Night Elves are vengeful now, just look!" when they do nothing except being human sidekicks and sit on an eternal loop of warfront nonsense of "who's controlling Darkshore now?" But Night Elves are still almost extinct, they're still doing nothing useful, and Tyrande is still going to be doing nothing useful. After all, Ian's precious Horde and his belief the Alliance is all about humans is too important for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Yep, she is wearing plate now and she was a priestess.

I guess she will become a paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

Proably a light will be added to the eyes just like it happens to DKs.
    Or, y'know, Priestess of the Moon never had any bloody connections with the Priest class because they're completely different concepts. Elune wasn't even meant to have any Light junk in her lore, but because monotheistic mindset from real life (dur dur only one god makes sense, dur dur everyone believes in god in their own way dur dur), she was twisted into "another name for the light" cliche. The current "goddess of light and shadow" was an attempt at saving the mess Night Elf haters like Metzen and Kosak did to their lore.

Unless they change the concept of Paladins to also represent shadow, this whole mindset that a "night warrior" would some fit "some warrior that is bright as the sun cuz light and stuff" is quite stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    Cordana fight and Tomb of Sargeras fight. There is also mention of it in no longer canon rpg book. Then there are the very names of their abilities, umbral this umbral that, shadow this and shadow that.
    You mean... the Warden that went evil.

And the ones that went insane in an evil infested tomb?

You are making great points.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Cool.

But why does Malfurion have to continue to be a beta cuck for this to happen? They both should be out for revenge after what happened.
    I heard Malfurion dies. Thank god too, because every time I see Malf's name metioned, that old quest in Legion keeps raising it's ugly head in my mind... Tyrande... I neeeeeeeeeeeeed you! Tyrande, where are you? /barf
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Maiev too does play with it. And them being 'evil' does not mean they do not use their original abilities. spirit of vengeance is a typical warden trade skill. Not to mention avatar of vengeance.

They are crazied but they still use light, arcane and shadow.

Maiev's abilities were Shadow strike and Vengeance, both pretty shadowy abilities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay I like this.
    Let's wipe out the horde filth from this world /party
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    How? saurfang was on the ground complaining about hes lack of honor strikes malfurion like that. Malfurion was just laying there hit to 10% health so or so.
    Tyrande just teleports him away without any real haste and was it elune in the firstplace? or just some priesty powers?
    I think it was both. In the novel from the Saurfang perspective he doesn't know why he wasn't able to move, if it was Elune or his own will.

Cool, turning into a demon apparently made her younger as well.

If Tyrande can become the Night Warrior, then I want humans to unleash their full potential, and become the ULTIMATE WARRIOR with face paint.

On topic, she does look creepy as hell.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I heard Malfurion dies. Thank god too, because every time I see Malf's name metioned, that old quest in Legion keeps raising it's ugly head in my mind... Tyrande... I neeeeeeeeeeeeed you! Tyrande, where are you? /barf
    i never understood how players took those voice lines seriously. Doing quests for Malfurion for more then 20 minutes showed you what he was like.

They seriously failed on Tyrande hair with her new skin...

But on topic, I'm fine with NE paladin, but they'll need to give them a SERRIOUS pack of custom FX to make it look convincing, and since they didn't bothered doing it with the Lightforged (Naaru wings anyone? bloody mount too?) and since we haven't seen any trace of a NE pal mount, I'll say Shadow Warriors have nothing to do with Pals, and NE pals aren't worked on right now.

Deleted
    The eyes on that model don't seem entirely black to me.. more like dark blue eyes/black iris.

The hairstyle makes her look far to young however.