Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Another fatass model that'll just get in the way of many things on screen. Great

It reminds me of the psycho path from Texas chainsaw massacre....

It’s so ugly, when I found out about Kul Tiran Druids I started checking wowhead everyday to look out for the balance Druid form. I’ve been satisfied with every form until now. I was going to race change to Kul Tiran but not anymore, I will go zandalari like everyone else .

I love it, matches the drust aesthetic and looks pretty different. KT Druids overall look so good.

Waiting for animations before I pass judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Waiting for animations before I pass judgement
    You can go to the front page, go over to the picture and under it has the modelviewer. Click that and you can see the animations.
    The Battleroar animation for this model is my favorite.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I saw that type of creature in a nightmare once....

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Sure, you can disagree. Personally, I think it looks like washed up corpse, wrapped in a tattered sail, and wearing driftwood.
    Think about whose model it is. What their Druid order is about.

Maybe then you will understand why that is probably the most fitting thing it could possibly look like.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Think about whose model it is. What their Druid order is about.

Maybe then you will understand why that is probably the most fitting thing it could possibly look like.
    I get why they did it, I just think it looks like utter shit. They could have gone with a similar theme, and have it look much better. I would have much preferred a more slender model, and have more of a wicker man look.

Boomkins have always been ugly. Honestly, they had a chance to make them look much better, like they did with cat and bear forms in Legion. Some of those skins are amazing. Instead, we get waterlogged corpses with driftwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Here it is finally.

It's....different.
    They're awesome. No idea why quite a few People hate them so much.

5+ Year Old Account
    People seem to forget screenshots hardly, if ever do the actual model justice. I'm gonna wait to see it in game till I pass judgement.

I was expecting the form to be a Leshen rather than a fat man cosplaying as one, pretty disappointed tbh.

Looks like moonkin, matches other forms. Perfect.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by InfectHerGadget View Post
    Made me chuckle, looks like a fat dude in a bad costume.
    Gotta agree. They could have at least made the gut and back look like it had wood/vines entangling it to break it up and take the focus away from it.

7+ Year Old Account
    All the Kul'tiran forms are incredible! I like this form, but I think I prefer the pterodactyl-man that the Zandalari get. But I'm making a druid of each race so I can use all these glorious transformations.

I think it looks hideous and grotesque -- I will never play a Druid/Balance Druid if I can't just be normal looking and not have that ugly Elune sparkle/see-through Glyph or a fat chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I get why they did it, I just think it looks like utter shit. They could have gone with a similar theme, and have it look much better. I would have much preferred a more slender model, and have more of a wicker man look.

Boomkins have always been ugly. Honestly, they had a chance to make them look much better, like they did with cat and bear forms in Legion. Some of those skins are amazing. Instead, we get waterlogged corpses with driftwood.
    You don't mean "better". Better would indicate a poorly done model, and a request for higher quality. What you want is a different art direction.

And on that, i disagree. "Waterlogged driftwood corpse" fits the Thornspeaker feeling quite well.
    Yes, it's ugly, hideous even. But it is so because the artist specificially made it so. If that's not what you want, KT isn't the Druid race for you.

Holy Shit, those are awesome looking.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You don't mean "better". Better would indicate a poorly done model, and a request for higher quality. What you want is a different art direction.

And on that, i disagree. "Waterlogged driftwood corpse" fits the Thornspeaker feeling quite well.
    Yes, it's ugly, hideous even. But it is so because the artist specificially made it so. If that's not what you want, KT isn't the Druid race for you.
    And that different direction and concept would be better, in my opinion.

The idea that models should be ugly is a rather odd concept, considering that people will be stuck with that model for years to come.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Gotta agree. They could have at least made the gut and back look like it had wood/vines entangling it to break it up and take the focus away from it.
    Yes that would be a good idea, the gut and the muffin top when looking at them from behind looks pretty bad.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Astral form unveiled yet?