Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What's the problem with that quest?

It's super easy to complete

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Because what on earth are you rushing for so much that 1-2 days is going to be worth doing something you dislike so much that you want it removed?
    I'm not rushing anything, otherwise I would already be exalted. I just want to be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherina View Post
    I'm not rushing anything, otherwise I would already be exalted. I just want to be done with it.
    I'm confused. Why then is 5% or less- one or two days- such a big deal, then?

That's 75 rep every time the quest comes up, yeah it makes a difference.
    But if it's removed, you don't get the 75 rep anyway...sooo? Just don't do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    They're literally inside your capital city.
    In his defense, the in-game map does a terrible job of displaying active WQs when you are in the city. Feels like it sometimes doesn't show all WQs until you zoom out to the Tirisgarde zone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I'm confused. Why then is 5% or less- one or two days- such a big deal, then?
    Because being able to be done with it 1 or 2 days earlier is good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linthirri Ravensong View Post
    But if it's removed, you don't get the 75 rep anyway...sooo? Just don't do it?
    I just hate the type of quests. That's all.

I'm so sick of doing selfies for that shitty little gnome.
    just the right place to ask for it
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

On the topic of world quests that aren't just "collect 10 of x or fill up the bar" - I really like the penguin sledding quests.

More of those, please.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've done the selfie quest literally once. It really isn't that big of a deal, and it's very easy and quick to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so sick of doing selfies for that shitty little gnome.
    Hey, hey... Here's a tip...

.... DON'T DO THEM!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I love those. I think they are funny. Fun cancels the taste of chore. But I loved the nut collecting one in Legion too. No fighting, only derping = fun.
    But I'm ele shaman so there's that.
    Last edited by Lei; 2018-09-23 at 12:40 PM.

So you actually are skipping WQs, because otherwise, you'd be exalted already. Yet you refuse to skip this one WQ you don't even like why exactly?

Besides, if you're not rushing, then why is it so important for you to be done with it?

Ok but first start with Beachhead. A turtle made it into... oh god please stop....

Purely to spite Aetherina, please add more SELFIE quests to the game. I like the gnome's voice actor and it gives me an excuse to see those fancy details of an area and take them in. Not quite as good as the manasaber racing for drinking in the environment, but certainly WQs that I go out of my way to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Ok but first start with Beachhead. A turtle made it into... oh god please stop....
    There should be a rare hardcore beachhead version where the alliance/horde paratroop down and bring submarines that bombard the beach.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So you actually are skipping WQs, because otherwise, you'd be exalted already. Yet you refuse to skip this one WQ you don't even like why exactly?

Besides, if you're not rushing, then why is it so important for you to be done with it?
    I didn't really skip world quests, I just started doing Proudmoore Admiralty as soon as they revealed it would unlock Kul Tirans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    n topic: I'm not a huge fan of the daily. The angles and positioning are a little too finicky. And I'm pretty sure it saves every picture you take to your game's install folder too, which is gonna be annoying after two years of this.
    It doesn't.
    I also find that if you spam the button as you look around you find the "sweet spot" fairly easily.

I didn't really skip world quests, I just started doing Proudmoore Admiralty as soon as they revealed it would unlock Kul Tirans.
    Which is in testing now. Testing for patches takes, usually, at least a couple months. Kul Tirans, Zandalari, and the Crucible of Storms were said to be "later" in the patch - so they're not even going to be available right away in a couple months.

If the selfie camera quests are horrible, you can skip them. As Daetur so thoroughly showed you, 1 or 2 days won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. Proudmoore Admiralty will still cycle through as the emissary every few days for the next couple of months and beyond, giving you a whopping 1500 rep every time. And there will be paragon chests/rewards in the next patch for you to try in 8.1 anyway.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    I have no idea what you're referring to. Obviously you can skip it.

- - - Updated - - -

I have leveled on both sides with literally zero selfie quests? What is going on...
    Then you missed a quest area in Tiragarde then.

Deleted
    OP doesn't make any sense...

don't rush, but want the selfie world quest out of the game, but want to be exalted asap with one less opportunity to gain 75 rep, but 75rep make a difference....

do you agree with yourself once in a while?

and it never crossed your mind that kul tirans unlocking would be tied to a reputation, just like all the other allied races?? let's guess which one.... hmmmmhm ... probably the cenarian circle!! it make sense: kul tirans have druids !! and the horde counter part, Zandalari trolls, we had no idea which rep to grind before they revealed it.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Which is in testing now. Testing for patches takes, usually, at least a couple months. Kul Tirans, Zandalari, and the Crucible of Storms were said to be "later" in the patch - so they're not even going to be available right away in a couple months.

If the selfie camera quests are horrible, you can skip them. As Daetur so thoroughly showed you, 1 or 2 days won't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. Proudmoore Admiralty will still cycle through as the emissary every few days for the next couple of months and beyond, giving you a whopping 1500 rep every time. And there will be paragon chests/rewards in the next patch for you to try in 8.1 anyway.
    I don't care if I can skip them, they are still horribly designed.