Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i support you, didn't want him to die, but i think its inevitable, blizzard is in this crazy train of "paying" the debt, of no female leaders before, so they need to push this forward

Durotan and Grom dying for she-thrall be leader was the signal of how things would get worse, and sadly Rastakhan fate was sealed since we knew he had a daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You alliance players are so desperate for this not to happen
    what the hell? I am a horde player and its been confirmed Anduin is into girls(mainly Draenei and dwarves)
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I mean his deal with the loa of death guy pretty much confirmed it, it's 100% happening. Then we see how Talanji will deal with the consequences of hher fathers deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Still this forums have better moderation than the official ones, and have far less shitposters.
    That's hilarious, and incorrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Touche, in a weird Nathanos-like manner. Still, Garona trolling him is the highlight of the Horde campaign.
    In general all horde interaction feels like some messed up version of f.r.i.e.n.d.s

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    In general all horde interaction feels like some messed up version of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
    Never watched f.r.i.e.n.d.s., am I missing something? Am I what the cool kids call, a hipster?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    His death was set in stone the moment they mentioned Talanji. I don't like it either, but everyone knew it would happen.
    Yep. That's how Blizzard writes new characters in now just like they did with Yrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I'm more sadden by Mekkatorque's death then Ol' Rasta's death.
    Given how many times Thermoplugg has avoided death... I dunno if Mekka will die.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Blizzard have been big on that whole female empowerment stuff for years, you see it on their twitter, recently from their voice acting director. The allied races are literally all female, the moment Talanji appeared and the intro cinematic to Zandalar should of made it obvious he wasn't going to make it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Never watched f.r.i.e.n.d.s., am I missing something? Am I what the cool kids call, a hipster?
    Its just one of many sitcom shows of old.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i support you, didn't want him to die, but i think its inevitable, blizzard is in this crazy train of "paying" the debt, of no female leaders before, so they need to push this forward

Durotan and Grom dying for she-thrall be leader was the signal of how things would get worse, and sadly Rastakhan fate was sealed since we knew he had a daughter.
    I'm cool with Talanji but they should extend the transition process as long as possible so they both have time to get some meaningful development.
    Rastakhan made mistakes, let him fix them.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Since when did this culture of fans of a certain fiction end up asking/begging/demanding their authors and creators of said fiction to change their story?

Because they don't like it?

Is this something that has happened in the past 5 or so years? I've noticed it a lot more nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Since when did this culture of fans of a certain fiction end up asking/begging/demanding their authors and creators of said fiction to change their story?

Because they don't like it?

Is this something that has happened in the past 5 or so years? I've noticed it a lot more nowadays.
    Well Blizzard did changed the story of Illidan because fans didn't like it. I provided suggestion on postponing Rastkhan death in order to develop him more. That's not a request to make H or A win the war, but to buy to make one character live for at least patch longer.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    We don't want more deus ex machinas
    Please stop..

OT: I already told you once or maybe twice Ramz, I don't want Rastakahn to die off so soon.

To me personally hes more then just the king everyone sees for the first time. I have been waiiting for him since vanilla, being killed off to replace him with another female leader while hes such an interesting character sucks tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I was actually rolling on the floor laughing when Rastakhan completely forgot about Mythrax and just went to 1v1 Zul like a blind idiot. That is why Zul, in his last moments, called him a "fool". He was basically telling him "Congratulations, Rastakhan, you killed the mad prophet, but was it worth it? I doubt that. Enjoy your empire of ashes". Rastakhan's naivety is astonishing.
    it's not like he could stopp the blast realy..

@Ramz You should post in reddit too, sure there is chance your post will be buried with the shitposting of that site but the devs also look on that place and probably search post about characters that are getting the spotilight currently. Shame Rastakhan is getting the guillonite so soon but who knows maybe Bwonsamdi will let him out to help us every few ocassion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    But how can Talanji become female Anduin without living in the shadow of a legendary deceased parent?
    Legendary for what? I'm playing through the horde story and from what I'm seeing Talanji is the leader doing things with Lazy-khan sits on his throne watching his empire burn.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Legendary for what? I'm playing through the horde story and from what I'm seeing Talanji is the leader doing things with Lazy-khan sits on his throne watching his empire burn.
    IMO the whole thing is rather forced since prior to BFA it was believed he was some super OP god king in charge of every troll action we'd ever been aware of. And then Zul is revealed and he's really running most of those troll things.

I guess the people who originally filled out the idea of God King Rastakhan and the people who gave us BFA rastakhan are no where in the same room planning things.

No chance. BFA is a shitty filler expansion so it has been used to promot equally shitty ideas such as girl power. Rastakhan is a victim of braindead politics. But his daughter, oh, she will be a wise slay queen who is going to turn tables on Jaimaicasamdi and prove her immeasurable IQ.

Sorry my dude, but Rastakhan has to be scarified on the feminism altar. The rule now is "all new racial leaders have to be strong waman".

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree he shouldn't be killed but Blizz handed the writing off to a bunch of idiots so hes good as gone.