Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, it's never ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful bloke View Post
    most nazis were not evil m8 they were just like most of us a bit lazy about thinkin 4 themselves n tryin 2 keep an unbiased overview of their situation i swear 2 christ few of dem actually guessed were da situation wud ead n by da time they realised da full oror it was 2 l8 4 most people 2 do much about it n even tryin 2 make a difference cud result in their torture n death aint even jokin
    www.grammarly.com/
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    So if someone is running around with a machete chopping up babies you shouldn't assault them to stop them?
    The actual sick fuck are you?

The OP clearly states disagreement, so my comment is directed at what brings disagreements, such as religion, politics and the likes.

You don't 'disagree' with murder, that is too soft. You down right fight it. You don't 'disagree' with bank robbery either.

"Oh, I see you are about to kill us. Well, I disagree with that!"
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by hrafnblod View Post
    I wonder at what point MMO-C became such a fervent hotbed for the alt right?
    lol it isn't. If anything it's become a hotbed for the fascist left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i think for 1 buck, almost everyone would freely assault people, so 1 buck is kind of saying go ahead we'll erm yeah...naughty boy.
    Yeah but do you really think that if someone assaulted a BLM rioter that the fine would be one dollar? Doubtful. Even if said rioter was causing legitimate damage unlike the "nazi" that got hit, you'd get a far harsher punishment.

Uh.. No?

/10chars

I only ask because we recently had a thread where a liberal assaulted a white nationalist because they disagreed with them and only had to pay $1 in damages. The liberals on this forum said that's fine because he was a white nationalist
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Is it ok to assault people you disagree with? This includes political alignment
    Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by hrafnblod View Post
    I wonder at what point MMO-C became such a fervent hotbed for the alt right?
    If you think the Alt-right is the only group of people infesting this website I got some news. As many Alt-right posters I've put on ignore there's an equal number from the opposite side. There's crazy everywhere.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd have to be pretty socially impaired to it's ok.

I only ask because we recently had a thread where a liberal assaulted a white nationalist because they disagreed with them and only had to pay $1 in damages. The liberals on this forum said that's fine because he was a white nationalist
    Oh wow. How surprising this was the intent of the thread all along.Who could have foreseen it?

/s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You just contradicted yourself...
    Ill manage to struggle on.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what you're ignoring is the provocation that his views represent. Encouraging genocide and the like. It's not just about "disagreement", like you prefer chocolate ice cream and he prefers vanilla.

Edit: Also, that jury agreed it was wrong. Hence the conviction. Which you're also ignoring.

Yes, extremists exist everywhere and even some on this thread still love to fantasize about punching "Nazis". That one case sets a dangerous precedent against free speech unless there are other detail we don't know that enticed the assaulter.

This is an incredibly subjective topic. Without more infomation as to what you disagree about it cant be answered without anything else than subjectively
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    So you somehow didn't get enough of an answer back then, and felt the need to bring it up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And what you're ignoring is the provocation that his views represent. Encouraging genocide and the like. It's not just about "disagreement", like you prefer chocolate ice cream and he prefers vanilla.

Edit: Also, that jury agreed it was wrong. Hence the conviction. Which you're also ignoring.
    Having him only pay a lousy dollar is not exactly agreeing the attack was wrong. It's knowing by law it's wrong but siding with the assaulter still. The $1 fine is a statement.

Deleted
    lol at people that defend Nazis rights.

It's only a matter of interpreting the disagreement as a physical threat, after all. And usually this can be as vague as "encouraging [insert evil]" or "corrupting the children". Then all bets are off, as we've seen violence escalate in youthful political movements.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    lol at people that defend Nazis rights.
    Nazis have the same rights as any other citizen.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2018-09-23 at 06:12 PM.

The left thinks it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Having him only pay a lousy dollar is not exactly agreeing the attack was wrong. It's knowing by law it's wrong but siding with the assaulter still. The $1 fine is a statement.
    His fine was a dollar. He's also a convicted felon, now, and that's not without long-term consequences all by itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Yes, extremists exist everywhere and even some on this thread still love to fantasize about punching "Nazis". That one case sets a dangerous precedent against free speech unless there are other detail we don't know that enticed the assaulter.
    The only precedent it sets is against Nazis, not against free speech.

No, never. If you physically attack people because you don't like what they say or think then you should be locked up.